PDA

View Full Version : must see frag match

The Priest
04-19-2007, 06:29 AM
ok guys i would like this to happen 2 v 2 team 1. fifth and finnish guy team 2.cyborg and hatice can this happen or am i dreaming let me know cheers brian

Fifth
04-19-2007, 08:36 AM
Sure. :D :P :P

1.07 of course? :P
I am able to play every day 21-23.

What about the others? :thumbs:

Xeno
04-19-2007, 12:25 PM
cannot play this day at night :(
but I'm at 3 p.m. (GMT +1) till 6 ;)

FATALITY
04-19-2007, 01:49 PM
FG is the best SS Player
Perhaps like chyl

Nitro
04-19-2007, 02:05 PM
FG is the best SS Player in my opinion
Perhaps like chyl

Fixed :rolleyes:

Finnish Guy
04-19-2007, 02:20 PM
Good u fixed it, Nitro

Xeno
04-19-2007, 03:04 PM
he is the best when he holds a doubleshooty
andyea, I don't wanna get in trouble, BUT have seen FG many times in servers and YES he is for me one of the best SS gamers ever! you nitro are against him nothing (like me :)) , he kills everything what moves.

The Priest
04-19-2007, 04:41 PM
ok its a yes from fifth great. i will email the others about this match

Figona Hatice
04-19-2007, 05:35 PM
YES he is for me one of the best SS gamers ever! you nitro are against him nothing (like me :)) , he kills everything what moves.

I don't think Nitro meant that he's better than Finish Guy ... He ain't got this US selfishness syndrom that some other american seem to have around here :P And he's smart enough to know that this kind of discussion ( whos the best ) always ends in drama :P
Nitro is an old player and one of the few people who really know how good chyl was :thumbs: I never played Chyl , but out of all the decent players ss got nowadays, finisher is way better :thumbs: It's just Like Muhammed Ali , and Tyson :D

About the match , of course I'm in , and I already assume that Danny Will Like the idea . So as soon as Jouni is home again ( in a week ) , we can set it up :D

The Priest
04-19-2007, 05:40 PM
I don't think Nitro meant that he's better than Finish Guy ... He ain't got this US selfishness syndrom that some other american seem to have around here :P And he's smart enough to know that this kind of discussion ( whos the best ) always ends in drama :P
Nitro is an old player and one of the few people who really know how good chyl was :thumbs: I never played Chyl , but out of all the decent players ss got nowadays, finisher is way better :thumbs: It's just Like Muhammed Ali , and Tyson :D

About the match , of course I'm in , and I already assume that Danny Will Like the idea . So as soon as Jouni is home again ( in a week ) , we can set it up :D
thats a yes from 2 for now cheers hatice

Nitro
04-19-2007, 05:47 PM

now theres someone who's smart :cool:

Cyborg
04-19-2007, 05:54 PM
wow would be honoured to play in it but dont no why you chose me priest coz i aint no where near as good as them players :eek: yeah finish guy does rule:thumbs: and is best player about for a long time:cool:

Finnish Guy
04-19-2007, 05:56 PM

Actually i finish tomorrow this "thing" :D

Figona Hatice
04-19-2007, 05:59 PM
lmao yea danny you SUCK , you're noob everybody knows that :rolleyes: he shoulda chosen Candy Ass :thumbs: You sound like Xeno right now :funny: You OWN idiot , we will get spanked in lt and st but I count on you in hole :P

But damn Me and FG against Rafal and Cyborg woulda looked better :P I mean Figona vs Limited noobition :P But I'm ok with the teams anyway :cool:

And Jouni Yeah Rafal Just told me :D It's Great :P We might play this week end then ;)

TOMMEK
04-19-2007, 06:01 PM
plz make demo's, it will be a hardcore match :thumbs:

Finnish Guy
04-19-2007, 06:06 PM
My team is not as strong as your team. :P Rafal seems be kinda easy for u and he was really average at that tour (or bad day,/match for him) i played with bad net,laptop. No offence offcourse, rafal :P When we loose i can blame u. :rofl: :P

Fifth
04-19-2007, 06:08 PM
This Saturday 22:30? :P

Fifth
04-19-2007, 06:10 PM
My team is not as strong as your team. :P Rafal seems be kinda easy for u and he was really average at that tour (or bad day,/match for him) i played with bad net,laptop. No offence offcourse, rafal :P When we loose i can blame u. :rofl: :P

Nah it's ok, Jouni. :) I know I suck at ss. No offence taken. :)

Finnish Guy
04-19-2007, 06:16 PM
Fine time

Figona Hatice
04-19-2007, 06:16 PM

Well I Don't know what But I have something on Rafal :P He seems to be nervous when he plays against me :D The Problem with Rafal is that if he starts well and fast , it's nearly impossible to get him then :( But if he starts bad , then he just " give up " :mad:
And believe me in LT and ST we have no chance against you two :P That's why I said Figona vs Limited Edition :rofl:

22:30 saturday ok my girl will shout but I can handle it :P

Fifth
04-19-2007, 06:38 PM
Man, that's ok. :) I know I am not that good in ss - np for me. It's just a game I play for fun, I am not like in the past that I trash or I press f9 ( Campers times :rolleyes: ) I just play for fun, if I lose or if I win. ;) :thumbs:

The Priest
04-19-2007, 07:00 PM
4 maps each player must play the others favourite map if this is ok. now lets have day and time for blood bath guys :thumbs: oh yea demo please

Fifth
04-19-2007, 07:34 PM
Tomorrow 22:30 GMT+1. :thumbs:

Little Trouble, Shotty Trouble, Hole and Fortress. ;)

The Priest
04-19-2007, 08:31 PM
Tomorrow 22:30 GMT+1. :thumbs:

Little Trouble, Shotty Trouble, Hole and Fortress. ;)
is this ok time for you guys

Figona Hatice
04-19-2007, 08:36 PM
Well dudes we might delay it a bit , like 23:00 gmt+1 because me and jouni might play a clan war vs D.Z.F . It's not sure though . Hard to make them answer in their own forum . But damn me and fg could have a great warm-up :P
So I'll let you know tomorrow dudes . Thank's the priest for your cool idea ;)

Cyborg
04-19-2007, 08:41 PM
Man, that's ok. :) I know I am not that good in ss - np for me. It's just a game I play for fun, I am not like in the past that I trash or I press f9 ( Campers times :rolleyes: ) I just play for fun, if I lose or if I win. ;) :thumbs:

exacly :thumbs: matches dont bother me even if i get owned at least its to someone very good:D

Xeno
04-19-2007, 08:42 PM
wow would be honoured to play in it but dont no why you chose me priest coz i aint no where near as good as them players :eek: yeah finish guy does rule:thumbs: and is best player about for a long time:cool:
he joined the club :devil:
whatta cr'p I've tomorrow birthday, I'd be there too then :/

petter
04-20-2007, 01:59 PM
great priest ! looking forward to see this :)

Die Hard
04-20-2007, 03:45 PM
Danny Rocks in Hole for sure :jammin:

I can beat him in Fortress though, just :D

The Priest
04-20-2007, 04:03 PM
place your bets now:watchmovi

The Priest
04-20-2007, 10:31 PM
ok guys times and dates ;) i am not going to let this go get moving

Figona Hatice
04-20-2007, 10:42 PM
lol I bet you aren't :P

Well nothing has changed tomorrow 22:30 GMT+1

Rafal , Jouni and I can play at that time , let's wait for danny :thumbs:

Cyborg
04-21-2007, 08:13 AM
if you mean today at that time its definatley a no coz iots my mates 18th party tonight what about sunday that time?:thumbs:

Fifth
04-21-2007, 09:11 AM
if you mean today at that time its definatley a no coz iots my mates 18th party tonight what about sunday that time?:thumbs:

Hmm I'm out from Sunday. :( :P

I like to play on Saturdays nights cos I feel power then. :P :P

Maybe we can do it earlier? 17:00? :thumbs:

Figona Hatice
04-21-2007, 04:50 PM
17:00 lmao :rofl: Well let's play it another time then :thumbs: It kinda enhances my projetcs for tonight actually :P

Fifth
04-21-2007, 04:57 PM
17:00 lmao :rofl: Well let's play it another time then :thumbs: It kinda enhances my projetcs for tonight actually :P

Damn :P

The Priest
04-21-2007, 05:22 PM
next week then guys pick a night

The Priest
04-23-2007, 06:09 PM
still waiting guys