PDA

View Full Version : Holy Stupid

ME BIGGD01
04-26-2007, 08:31 AM
http://weblog.infoworld.com/gripeline/archives/2007/04/spy_act_only_pr.html?source=NLC-GRIPE&cgd=2007-04-24

There you have it people!!! It appears no matter who is running congress, they are all idiots. I think an all out technical war should be assaulted on these people to just show them how it feels. I wonder if owning stick gives you right as a part owner of any given company which maybe give you the right to go and spy on these morons. If I own shares in say MS, would that give me the right to spy on them?

It seems that nothing these people do are for the people. Amazing they are mostly democrats who cry the republicans are taking your rights away. Some times you need a shovel to remove the BS from your eyes.

I wish Hackers would wage war on these people and report all info on the web. Considering these people work for us that should entitle me to spy on them for security reasons.

Goober
04-27-2007, 11:06 PM
I wish Congress would just say no to any more laws. They break more crap than they fix.

FUS1ON
04-28-2007, 12:46 AM
It seems like the more laws they make, it interferes with some other law so it ends up exempting most cases so they can't enforce it and yada, yada, yada ....

I liked the condensed version of that aritcle:

Let's sum up. If the Spy Act become law, hardware, software, and network vendors will be granted carte blanche to use spyware themselves to police their customers' use of their products and services. Incredibly broad exceptions will probably allow even the worst of the adware outfits to operate with legal cover. State attempts to deal with the spyware problem will be pre-empted and enforcement left up almost entirely to the FTC. Gee, what's not to like in that deal?