PDA

View Full Version : Here's something for a Little Coffee talk

Mad Fox
04-29-2007, 08:59 PM
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/18383182/

An interesting conclusion that whites are arrested the least amoungst racial groups? Do you think it is directly related to race? A greater propensity to committ crime? The socio-economic disadvantage that affects minorites? A classist attitude?

Mad Fox
04-29-2007, 09:02 PM
Personally I think it is realted to minorites becasue of their low socio-econimc status and the trap that is poverty. And since their is no real class system in America, reace takes it place. The lack of socio-economic status plays a huge role. Their is no family and social network that is strong enough to support someone who is trying to get out of poverty.

FUS1ON
04-30-2007, 06:43 PM
LOL I'm not sure what the heck you just said or tried to say .... BUT if they pull you over and you have something wrong or have a warrant, then you get arrested. It's as simple as that and no color involved. I think some groups need to look within and quit pointing fingers as to reasons why their race is more closely scrutinized from other races.

Caged Anger
04-30-2007, 07:07 PM
human beings are prone to human flaws....and has been seen in the past, whites have historically seen themselves as being superior to blacks. Of course, that si in no way true, just the way things somehow turned out.

Racial profiling, while illegal, i have no doubt occurs. But like Sho said, if you are doing something wrong and a cop is nearby, black or white they are going to come after you.