PDA

View Full Version : The show Montel

Sexyjess
05-18-2007, 08:21 AM
is it huge in usa?? like Oprah

they sending it every morning in sweden now they havent before...so its kinda new for us in sweden

i think the show is good sometimes but sometimes, well is he really serious!?? :P lool

just curious :)

Die Hard
05-18-2007, 09:59 AM
It's been around for donkeys years in the US and for about 6 years in the UK.

Enjoy the gossip :D

Sexyjess
05-18-2007, 12:19 PM
It's been around for donkeys years in the US and for about 6 years in the UK.

Enjoy the gossip :D

well its booring sweden are like that sometimes dont take in all shows to us
:( it was close that they whould have taken away the show Oprah in Sweden -.-

Casanova
05-18-2007, 06:28 PM
This kind of shows suck.. :P Oprah, Dr. Phil etc, what a waste of time..

FUS1ON
05-18-2007, 08:10 PM
Yeah they need to broadcast The Jerry Springer Show over there, now there is some quality TV programming.

Die Hard
05-18-2007, 09:52 PM
I've seen the Opera :eek:

OUTLAWS Tip
05-19-2007, 02:24 AM
Yeah they need to broadcast The Jerry Springer Show over there, now there is some quality TV programming.

LOL it normally is a funny watch. It shows America's worst at their best.
:rolleyes: :D

On a side note, I always feel better about myself/life situation.
:P

Sexyjess
05-19-2007, 11:40 AM
The Jerry Springer Show it has been in sweden many years agoo :P but i didient watch it so much i think i was kinda young when they showed it around 12-13 years old but rofl always heard it in school :P that they only fight all the time as crazy wiht chairs and so on LOOL

ofc we getting the lastest shows as desperate housewifes, prisonbreak and mores... just sometimes they dont take in all "talks" shows they even have bring in martha stewart? gheesh thats a BOORING SHOW its for older women i think around 60 s lol but that cooking show is really booring.

My wish to see more FUN and interesting cooking pograms we have hmm the naked cheif from england showing :P hes not naked just called like that but thats almost it!

but whould be so fun to see alot more food cultures and try out new things :)

Casanova
05-19-2007, 03:32 PM
They showed it here before but they don't do it anymore. :(

Jerry Springer Show was indeed the only good show in that category. :D :D