Where for art thou?

Anyone heard? I'm sure I'd know if he'd been banned :D

Pure_Evil
06-13-2007, 12:11 PM
sent him pm a week ago, no reply :confused:

Caged Anger
06-13-2007, 03:27 PM
this place be drying up, need to get some new hotness in here

Sirc is just the man for the job...just need him to come back and start some flames :D

Sexyjess
06-13-2007, 05:46 PM
im takeing ya heat spot so long XD rofl i miss ya where uuuuuuuuuu :P

NightBreed
06-13-2007, 08:02 PM
Oasis is no more...Sirc's gonna go underground for a while...

Die Hard
06-14-2007, 04:36 PM
Oasis is no more...Sirc's gonna go underground for a while...Why? :confused:

Wiper
06-14-2007, 06:37 PM
Oasis is down cuz of lack of activity, if that was the "why?"

Otherwise short: Gm changed :)

Die Hard
06-14-2007, 08:22 PM
Oasis is down cuz of lack of activity, if that was the "why?"

Otherwise short: Gm changed :)Well I heard Oasis was closed down a while ago and it had nothing to do with lack of activity? Either way I can't work out why Sirc would not frequent GM?

EXEcution
06-15-2007, 01:34 AM
Well maybe something's turned up and Sirc can no longer afford to spend as much time on GM as he has before.

Wiper
06-15-2007, 05:33 AM
Well I heard Oasis was closed down a while ago and it had nothing to do with lack of activity? Either way I can't work out why Sirc would not frequent GM?

Hehe, so u weren't invited for the party when it re-upped again? :P Just closed few days ago (again).

And nothing can beat the good ol' days....guess he decided that it has been fun for the time being, but now time to move on. (or he'll be back in a while and annoy the admins like before :D)

Ps.

Last part is pure speculation :o

Black Rose
06-15-2007, 06:38 AM
Ok I am revealing a top secret :

Sirc is in real life Paris Hilton, that´s why he/she can´t post right now :wave:

I think everyone will understand it :)

FUS1ON
06-15-2007, 06:49 AM
LOL @ Rose :D

Die Hard
06-15-2007, 10:20 AM
Aha that explains everything. I knew he was blonde :D

Pure_Evil
06-15-2007, 12:44 PM
no way is Sirc hot!!!:bawling:

well, if Rosie's right, at least Sirc gives good bj's :P

NightBreed
06-16-2007, 02:01 AM
Hehe, so u weren't invited for the party when it re-upped again? :P Just closed few days ago (again).

And nothing can beat the good ol' days....guess he decided that it has been fun for the time being, but now time to move on. (or he'll be back in a while and annoy the admins like before :D)

Ps.

Last part is pure speculation :o

:thumbs: Couldn't have said it better myself..Thx Wiper !!

Sirc
06-30-2007, 08:55 PM
Well this is an interesting turn of events. I can no longer view the forums without logging in. Is that just me, or has this been implemented for everyone? If it's for everyone, then I think it's a big mistake and will only further hurt GM. If it happens to be just for me then bleh, get a life admins.

Bingo
06-30-2007, 10:04 PM
I do have a life!

And I guess that means he's still around? He didn't really say anything to anyone did he?

Heh. Hi Sirc

B

Die Hard
06-30-2007, 10:09 PM
It's just a temporary measure. But we did take bets to see if you would notice :P

Oh and hi :wave:

Pure_Evil
06-30-2007, 10:11 PM
I have a life, I just wanna upgrade :D

Die Hard
06-30-2007, 10:15 PM
^
:rofl:

Sirc
07-01-2007, 06:11 AM
I've been banned from these forums at least three times. Once for an entire year. I'm generally thought of as a troublemaker. And yet now the admins have resorted to playing tricks to get me to come back and post again. The irony in that is beyond exquisite.

Have I enriched your lives by posting? Have I given you some sort of victory?

Enjoy that, because the fact still remains that you suckers paid SALvation somewhere on the order of $1500 for the rights to GM. That's gotta hurt, especially since GM has become GameZone24 (or whatever it's called).

Enjoy your petty little victories. I realize it's all you have to cling to now.

I wonder what SALvation spent the money on. :)

FUS1ON
07-01-2007, 07:20 AM
Wow what an ego, i'm surprised you got your big ass head in the front door. I assure you that we have more important matters than trying to mess with you ... paleeeze. We had an invasion of nearly 600 search engine spiders yesterday so I temporarily cut off the ability to read here without logging in.

Dan2
07-03-2007, 06:31 AM

Actually, I lost a $1. The over/under was June 20th.:mad:

Wiper
07-03-2007, 09:47 AM
I've been banned from these forums at least three times. Once for an entire year. I'm generally thought of as a troublemaker. And yet now the admins have resorted to playing tricks to get me to come back and post again. The irony in that is beyond exquisite.

Enjoy that, because the fact still remains that you suckers paid SALvation somewhere on the order of $1500 for the rights to GM. That's gotta hurt, especially since GM has become GameZone24 (or whatever it's called).

Enjoy your petty little victories. I realize it's all you have to cling to now.

I wonder what SALvation spent the money on. :)

Rofl, u were doing so well and now ur hangin' out da drama queen :babe:

bummer man, there goes a possibility for an ultimate climax :(

BobtheCkroach
07-03-2007, 11:46 AM

That's what SHE said! :rofl:

Bingo
07-03-2007, 04:33 PM
Dude, Sirc... man.

You really, really need to relax brother!

All anyone did was someone posted wondering where you were. There were no tricks, it's right there at the start of the thread man.

Christ, someone just wanted to know if you were still around. Which especially makes sense on the heels of the thread hoping ND was alright.

Relax man. Honest to God no one is out to get you.

Take care man,

B

Bingo
07-03-2007, 04:40 PM
And on a random note, not that it's even anyones business...

But those of us who paid Sal for GM did so for the sole reason that we liked this site enough for ourselves that we wanted to keep it around.
The fact that we can share it with some others is just gravy.
If you (generic you) don't find something here you can enjoy or a reason to come by, then don't.
I think we have a lot of good folks around here that I enjoy communicating and gaming with. I hope some of them feel the same way too. However, since it's something we are enjoying doing then I won't sweat anything. And when it's no longer something I enjoy doing, then I'll get out of it. Hopefully, that day won't come and I currently don't see any reason to think it will.

Again, not that it's anyones business - but we paid a very reasonable price and we each paid not a penny more than we could easily afford.

So yeah, we are very happy with what we did. :)

B

OUTLAWS high ping camper
07-03-2007, 06:06 PM
Don't feed the trolls. :)

NightBreed
07-03-2007, 06:11 PM
How 'bout those RedSox ??? :woohoo:

:o

:watchmovi

Bingo
07-03-2007, 07:27 PM
How 'bout those RedSox ??? :woohoo:

Oh! Do they still have a team? :P

NightBreed
07-03-2007, 07:44 PM
Oh! Do they still have a team? :P

Ahahaha....zing !! :rofl:

Sexyjess
07-03-2007, 07:45 PM
*YAWM* today i was out and brought alot of clothes really huge sale now in Sweden always on the summers i love it :D ooow and also i ate apples from New york this morning :D bcuz my bf parents were in New york and took some wiht them back to Sweden :)

im bored i wont start a thread for this messge :P lol so sirc how ur summer gonna be? alot of work :P?

Sirc
07-04-2007, 02:23 AM
Rofl, u were doing so well and now ur hangin' out da drama queen :babe:

Concerning the first part, it's what I do. It's what I've always done. Everyone here knows that. And in doing so I've probably generated more views and more replies than anyone else in the history of GM. Or if me not personally, than certainly in the drama threads that I've participated in.

Perhaps DH got me, and I really though you people were just messing with me. Heh, DH has been around long enough to know what happens when people mess with me. Actually I'm surprised I'm not banned at this point.

This is GM. I don't need to do well. I'm perfectly happy being the evil troll. I'm involved in a few other game forums, and believe it or not, this is, and has always been, the only forum that I do in fact troll in. Either deal with it or ban me. I really don't care either way.

As for the second part about the ultimate climax, it is my Holy Grail! I haven't lost consciousness yet, so it's still out there. I will continue to endeavor.

And yes Shogun, I have a fat ass. Working on that.

Pure_Evil
07-04-2007, 03:53 AM
Good luck with that fat ass thing. :rolleyes:

Sirc
07-04-2007, 05:22 AM
LOL. Well you have summoned me back. I was happy not to be here and just lurk once in a while. Make up your minds admins.

I suggest that you ban me while you still have the chance. :)

Seriously. ;)

Die Hard
07-04-2007, 09:55 AM
I can't believe you fell for it. Maybe you are human after all :)

PJ'l_Master
07-04-2007, 01:17 PM
http://www.roflcats.com/images/0219.jpg

Pure_Evil
07-04-2007, 02:01 PM
http://members.cox.net/pure_e/newbie.jpg

BobtheCkroach
07-04-2007, 02:42 PM
@ Pure...AWESOME.

Wiper
07-05-2007, 08:41 PM
Concerning the first part, it's what I do. It's what I've always done. Everyone here knows that. And in doing so I've probably generated more views and more replies than anyone else in the history of GM. Or if me not personally, than certainly in the drama threads that I've participated in.

Perhaps DH got me, and I really though you people were just messing with me. Heh, DH has been around long enough to know what happens when people mess with me. Actually I'm surprised I'm not banned at this point.

This is GM. I don't need to do well. I'm perfectly happy being the evil troll. I'm involved in a few other game forums, and believe it or not, this is, and has always been, the only forum that I do in fact troll in. Either deal with it or ban me. I really don't care either way.

As for the second part about the ultimate climax, it is my Holy Grail! I haven't lost consciousness yet, so it's still out there. I will continue to endeavor.

And yes Shogun, I have a fat ass. Working on that.

The Sirc which I knew got banned for being too sarcastic and putting the finger on the sore spot...

This Sirc is just asking for the bann to be banned...DRAMA!!!....ahh well you got a GM addiction and the admins know that so you won't be banned. Which makes sure you still having the urge to keep on posting :P

DAMN THE ADMINS!!!!:mad:

Hehe and I think you should go find yourself a dictionary to see what "climax" means :P

(if this didn't trigger you to sarcasm then there is no hope....http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tn4R_YeDybY ) :D

.:Šievad°
07-06-2007, 12:29 PM
it means orgasm to me. i think your a perf now

j/k

Wiper
07-08-2007, 02:35 AM
it means orgasm to me. i think your a perf now

j/k

You filthy minded ass!!!

read: perfect as an officer :D