PDA

View Full Version : satellite radio

Mad Fox
06-15-2007, 11:32 PM
I hav been looking into it and was wondering what ppl thought of it?

OUTLAWS WHOCARES
06-16-2007, 12:20 AM
Sirius is the way to go. It's so well worth the money for it. Internet radio at home.

No commericals for music. Every type of music you can think of.
Nascar where you can listen to the driver speak while the race is going on. Just don't buy the stock.

EXEcution
06-16-2007, 02:56 AM
I agree with WHOCARES. I have been using the Sirius Starmate radio receiver in my car for the past couple months and it works great. I get crystal clear reception via the antenna mounted to my car roof. There are tons of music, talk, sports and news channels to occupy your daily commute to work or school time. It beats terrestrial radio by miles and imo it's well worth the $13/month.

Hammertime
06-17-2007, 12:08 AM
Both XM and Sirius have a free 3 day internet subscription, I tried them both a couple of times using different email accounts and found that I like the music choices better with sirius. I bought a receiver for my car and love it. I just throw the antenna on the dashboard and never have transmission problems (except going under some bridges). You also get to login on the net and can stream music to your desktop. I listen to it every day, all day at work.

BTW: my music choice is altenative and couldn't find the right fit on any XM channel. (edited for spelling & music choice)