PDA

View Full Version : Trashed by PKS (by a kid)

InsaniTy
06-30-2007, 03:35 AM
I am sorry for the normal and rationally acting guys i like from PKS. But on the last gone days some PKS-Members pissed me really off. I don't wanna shout any names, excepting Virus, because he's going on with flaming Villains in shoutbox after the game i have the proof he trashtalked Prodigy from Villains already (Prodigy was in game as "villainsclan.co.uk" and Virus called him alias and began to trash him). I really react allergically when a guy trashs, especially a guy who represents a clan which is famous and known as a clean and fair clan. These guys are getting the whole clan down. And especially Virus gets personally a pain in my butt in game (i say what i think, sry). Whining, and leaving when he sucks. And this begins to be typical for PKS. That is sad, because i have a good friendship to the admins from PKS.

FUS1ON
06-30-2007, 03:39 AM
Moved ... This does not belong in the OT section

Perfect aim
06-30-2007, 03:45 AM
DUDE i feel u man.

I was in a server one time with "erazor", i asked him if he knew someone named Youngbuck and he says STFU man and leaves. So then i'm thinking i thought pks members were supposed to be "peaceful" but guess i was wrong. Also i found a post (sorry don't remember the thread) but I remember "erazor trashing My clan the BUTCHERZ and zeb. Well see this kind of pissed me off so like 1 week later i saw Erazor in a server and i told him if he had shit to say then say it but only respons i got was BUTCHERZ sucks, NOOBs, bla bla bla bla.

What im trying to say is if ANYONE GOT a problem with my clan ( mostly pks) then don't hesitate to pm me. Also some pks should really reastablish there guidlines for members because many are breaking there rules.

As i said before im cool with some pks members but some i got issues with.

Asian Invasian
06-30-2007, 05:21 AM
LOL "Peacekeepers"
The only time I ever played with Virus, which was today, he trashed me. So much for peacekeepers right?

(Villains) Fragjunky
06-30-2007, 07:59 AM
it was me he was trashing. i hace been using a www.villainsclan.co.uk tag in ss for a few days this is purley because we want to tell people about our clan website its been pretty dead around our forums and we want to attract more ppl to it. THAT IS ALL. not becoz i wanna hide who i am in sam i dont get what the problem with this is but they seem to think im ans alias noob who is hiding .pks grow up

D@rkness
06-30-2007, 08:13 AM
omg virus is a trasherrr !!:D !!

AmcoTraD
06-30-2007, 08:17 AM
OMG, it's really sad to read this :mad:
Mr. Officer u dissapointed me!!!
who u think u are to use the clantag and trashtalkin' other clans,
seriously everythin allright with ur brain?:down:
man i all my games with villains are allways gg's!!!!!
they r nice and fair ppl! :thumbs:
thx for the new bad reputation virus, well done!:mad:
Virus, are you crazy to offend Villains?
The SSSE community still exists only of one community, the biggest part exists at nice peoples and if you see an alias, you can write"who are you?" When he doesn't answer you, you are able to write alias noob, no problem then, but don't trash other clans, that is childish
You are a director in this clan and you should
good example lead the way, so do it and say sorry,
i know u as a "nice" person, so go on, its time to say sorry!!:thumbs:

im sry for him villains/asian/PE :o

BOA
06-30-2007, 08:26 AM
I can only say that these players that trash others have a problem. Because someone is using "alias" dosent give you the right to trash them. If a player is better than you, just accept it no matter if he is using "alias", or wearing he's mothers dress. This is just a game, and the world dosent change because someone is using "alias".:)

InsaniTy
06-30-2007, 08:36 AM
I can only say that these players that trash others have a problem. Because someone is using "alias" dosent give you the right to trash them. If a player is better than you, just accept it no matter if he is using "alias", or wearing he's mothers dress. This is just a game, and the world dosent change because someone is using "alias".:)

Exactly m8, i agree completely with it, wise words. You've spoken out of my mind :thumbs:

AmcoTraD
06-30-2007, 08:41 AM

if i use my tag i got trashed by nearly all aliases :thumbs:
anyway www.villainsclan.co.uk (with villy colors) isnt an alias for me,
every normal dude can think its a villains member :rolleyes:

okok alias-disscusions ain't the mainpoint here ;)

The Priest
06-30-2007, 08:43 AM
it was me he was trashing. i hace been using a www.villainsclan.co.uk tag in ss for a few days this is purley because we want to tell people about our clan website its been pretty dead around our forums and we want to attract more ppl to it. THAT IS ALL. not becoz i wanna hide who i am in sam i dont get what the problem with this is but they seem to think im ans alias noob who is hiding .pks grow up
I agree i played you with this tag and you told me who you were :thumbs:

The Priest
06-30-2007, 08:50 AM
As for virus the screenieis is proof of your attitude. Me i never had problems with you but if you trash a other villain then we all come to together on this so you must be punished so you must write 100 lines here i must not trash villains:D

Die Hard
06-30-2007, 08:51 AM
I've been trashed more times than I can remember. It's like water off a ducks back to me.

Trashers get found out and if they are in a respectable clan they get kicked out. Job done! :)

InsaniTy
06-30-2007, 09:07 AM
I've been trashed more times than I can remember. It's like water off a ducks back to me.

Trashers get found out and if they are in a respectable clan they get kicked out. Job done! :)

Indeed, if it would be an unknown player or a newbie, i don't mind, but when it is is someone who belongs to a clan which wants to be fair and to be full of good players (and they have good players), the clan has to suffer the consequences.

Virus
06-30-2007, 09:28 AM
I am sorry for the normal and rationally acting guys i like from PKS. But on the last gone days some PKS-Members pissed me really off. I don't wanna shout any names, excepting Virus, because he's going on with flaming Villains in shoutbox after the game i have the proof he trashtalked Prodigy from Villains already (Prodigy was in game as "villainsclan.co.uk" and Virus called him alias and began to trash him). I really react allergically when a guy trashs, especially a guy who represents a clan which is famous and known as a clean and fair clan. These guys are getting the whole clan down. And especially Virus gets personally a pain in my butt in game (i say what i think, sry). Whining, and leaving when he sucks. And this begins to be typical for PKS. That is sad, because i have a good friendship to the admins from PKS.

The Prodigy started to trash me first. He said to me couple of times "FU" "FU" "spawnkiller" etc. And earlier he whined me about PkS leaving the games and trashing others. Now he started to trash then he left the game. And i didn't call this Villainsclan.co.uk alias, i called the nameless player who was the first there alias. I asked about from this Villainsclan.co.uk couple of days ago who he was he said nicely "the prodigy" so that's it, no problem. You guys were whining all the game how you get spawnkilled there. I've always liked Villains, and i haven't had anything against them, but Prodigy and Insanity are really pains in the ass. We were playing different maps a couple of days back. I won them all, then these 2 start to whine how PkS always leave the games and how i spawnkill everyone and stuff like that. It's only a game and you are adults. You should know that trashing is not right. I know i should know it too, but always can't keep the my mouth shutted. (Maybe a bad age..?) So your clanmember start to trash me, but i have to shut my mouth, cos i can't trash him, cos you come here post screens how i trash, not how your clanmate does. I didn't take sceen of his trash, cos i really don't care if someone trashes me. So what? It can't hurt me if he trashes me on a goddamn game. And Insanity, why did you post this, i didn't trash you. Your hurted little friend should have post this if he is so mad at me. I'm sorry that i trashed your clan. I got a little mad about it. I hope we can solve this.

Virus
06-30-2007, 09:31 AM
LOL "Peacekeepers"
The only time I ever played with Virus, which was today, he trashed me. So much for peacekeepers right?

I'm Sorry if i trashed you too, but i just can't stand aliases for somehow. Maybe i am in a wrong clan.

InsaniTy
06-30-2007, 09:33 AM
The Prodigy started to trash me first. He said to me couple of times "FU" "FU" "spawnkiller" etc. And earlier he whined me about PkS leaving the games and trashing others. Now he started to trash then he left the game. And i didn't call this Villainsclan.co.uk alias, i called the nameless player who was the first there alias. You guys were whining all the game how you get spawnkilled there. I've always liked Villains, and i haven't had anything against them, but Prodigy and Insanity are really pains in the ass. We were playing different maps a couple of days back. I won them all, then these 2 start to whine how PkS always leave the games and how i spawnkill everyone and stuff like that. It's only a game and you are adults. You should know that trashing is not right. I know i should know it too, but always can't keep the my mouth shutted. (Maybe a bad age..?) So your clanmember start to trash me, but i have to shut my mouth, cos i can't trash him, cos you come here post screens how i trash, not how your clanmate does. I didn't take sceen of his trash, cos i really don't care if someone trashes me. So what? It can't hurt me if he trashes me on a goddamn game. And Insanity, why did you post this, i didn't trash you. Your hurted little friend should have post this if he is so mad at me. I'm sorry that i trashed your clan. I got a little mad about it. I hope we can solve this.

:funny: You have a great imagination, it just makes me laugh. You're attacking me without any proof, sorry, but the screen of you proofs all, and the old school players know me. And they know that i am not this guy you try to explain here. You are funny.

Virus
06-30-2007, 09:35 AM
The SSSE community still exists only of one community, the biggest part exists at nice peoples and if you see an alias, you can write"who are you?" When he doesn't answer you, you are able to write alias noob, no problem then, but don't trash other clans, that is childish

You are the best talker here. lol. You are causing troubles inside our clan. (Like in one welcome thread.) And you are the one who i learned to trash. Thank me for the bad reputation? Look at the mirror. I have writed many times to alias "who are you?" many times very kindly way then i get an aswer like "stfu" "**** off" well yeah, that's very nice. "Trashing other clans is childish" Well i am a child. Again i'm sorry about the trash.

Virus
06-30-2007, 09:40 AM
:funny: You have a great imagination, it just makes me laugh. You're attacking me without any proof, sorry, but the screen of you proofs all, and the old school player know me, that i am not this guy you try to explain here. You are funny.

I don't take screens from a little things which i don't care. I tought you were a nice person, but now i can't say that. You just laugh, cos i don't have any proofs. That's silly. You have a good reputation i see, but it doesn't mean you can't trash etc. So people believe what they want. But i haven't been lying. For now on, if someone trashes me i must do nothing, cos it's my fault if someone trashes me i see.

Fifth
06-30-2007, 09:46 AM
Well. Just stop it plz. Apologise them and that's all. End of story.

Virus
06-30-2007, 09:54 AM
If i would have done this thread about Villains trashing me, no one would cared, cos i'm just a stupid kid. And they are adults, they can trash if they want. For the last time. I am sorry i trashed you and your clan. It won't happen again i hope.

Fifth
06-30-2007, 09:56 AM
If i would have done this thread about Villains trashing me, no one would cared, cos i'm just a stupid kid. And they are adults, they can trash if they want. For the last time. I am sorry i trashed you and your clan. It won't happen again i hope.

<3

InsaniTy
06-30-2007, 10:07 AM

I hope so, problem is solved for me. My point was, that you have to think before you talk, you also don't want that someone says **** you or something else. Peace.

Fifth
06-30-2007, 10:09 AM
I hope so, problem is solved for me. My point was, that you have to think before you talk, you also don't want that someone says **** you or something else. Peace.

<3 too :D

Die Hard
06-30-2007, 10:21 AM
Ah ain't it sweet :wub:

BOA
06-30-2007, 10:47 AM
if i use my tag i got trashed by nearly all aliases :thumbs:

Not by me.:)

And hopefully not by any other Villains using alias.:)

Siron Ex
06-30-2007, 10:51 AM
Ah ain't it sweet :wub:
No, it aint, lol :D

(Villains) Fragjunky
06-30-2007, 10:54 AM
look virus as for the "fu" me and nick have a private joke we always say it to each other wen we get fraged by each other i wasnt calling u and this all blown out of proportion. as for the spawnkills yeah i did moan about them ( 10 in a row is a bit much) BUT NEVER DID I TRASH U. like i said fu is a joke between me and nick we say to each other no one else. ok??? now i suggest this thread gets locked and never mentioned again ok also?

from now on i will never talk in server again if this is being childish then im not bothered it saves a lot of hassle in the end

PyronoX
06-30-2007, 01:01 PM
Please guys . When will you get enough ? :down: I was on the server and after Insanity and TP left Virus said "Whining Villains , left just before it ends" or somthing like that . Not kind Virus :(

Asian Invasian
06-30-2007, 01:13 PM
Anyway it is a game and thats just how stuff goes. End the drama :P

MORGANA
06-30-2007, 01:22 PM
LoL :D Virus trash always "aliases" even they are PKS..dont keep this so serious..;)

MORGANA
06-30-2007, 01:29 PM
Amcotrad ROFL:D Your post here made me so laugh!

Virus
06-30-2007, 01:49 PM
look virus as for the "fu" me and nick have a private joke we always say it to each other wen we get fraged by each other i wasnt calling u and this all blown out of proportion. as for the spawnkills yeah i did moan about them ( 10 in a row is a bit much) BUT NEVER DID I TRASH U. like i said fu is a joke between me and nick we say to each other no one else. ok??? now i suggest this thread gets locked and never mentioned again ok also?

from now on i will never talk in server again if this is being childish then im not bothered it saves a lot of hassle in the end

Ok, i hope it was that. You just seemed to say it right after i killed you. But maybe it was my wild imagination. :rolleyes: I didn't mean to trash you neither, but i tought you trashed me i got angry and trashed back. :o

Virus
06-30-2007, 01:50 PM
LoL :D Virus trash always "aliases" even they are PKS..dont keep this so serious..;)

Yeah.. Don't take me serious if i trash you. (Were you under alias or not) :o I usually don't mean it. :o

Virus
06-30-2007, 01:50 PM
Amcotrad ROFL:D Your post here made me so laugh!

Amcotrad here should have anything to say neither. :)

Wiper
06-30-2007, 02:11 PM
My apologies for this "shit" and definitely not the way of the PkS :down:

Just hope you guys won't try to trick him into trashing.

The leaving part ain't a discussion point for me, some always stay and some always leave.... I can only promote to stay for the respecting issues but like a lot of threads also proved that when you have a really bad day some won't hesitate to "disrespect" people on the forum with the "pwning"-screenies/comments.

Circle created by the people who playing Sam.

Perfect aim
06-30-2007, 06:04 PM
All of u have to admit that u all Trash the BUTCHERZ clan alotttttttt and our leader zeb.

REALLY guys u have to admit.

AmcoTraD
06-30-2007, 06:15 PM
All of u have to admit that u all Trash the BUTCHERZ clan alotttttttt and our leader zeb.

admitted :rofl:

jk:P i didnt :)

QuietStorm
06-30-2007, 06:37 PM
DUDE i feel u man.

I was in a server one time with "erazor", i asked him if he knew someone named Youngbuck and he says STFU man and leaves. So then i'm thinking i thought pks members were supposed to be "peaceful" but guess i was wrong. Also i found a post (sorry don't remember the thread) but I remember "erazor trashing My clan the BUTCHERZ and zeb. Well see this kind of pissed me off so like 1 week later i saw Erazor in a server and i told him if he had shit to say then say it but only respons i got was BUTCHERZ sucks, NOOBs, bla bla bla bla.

What im trying to say is if ANYONE GOT a problem with my clan ( mostly pks) then don't hesitate to pm me. Also some pks should really reastablish there guidlines for members because many are breaking there rules.

As i said before im cool with some pks members but some i got issues with.

and?:confused:

Sorry Butcherz rulezZz:wootrock: xD

Go to "Asassins" xD

Devil
06-30-2007, 06:59 PM

Amco,Amco you bad boy

Devil
06-30-2007, 07:02 PM
http://www.nconnect.net/%7Echuck/Taz%20Photos/taz-tired.gifhttp://www.onebean.com/images/too-tired.gifhttp://www.iisd.ca/forestry/unff/unff1/pix/10-deleg-tired.jpg

Devil
06-30-2007, 07:03 PM
http://www.fet.uni-hannover.de/%7Epurnhage/funny/nervous.gif

Devil
06-30-2007, 07:04 PM
I was trashed too from PKS girls :D:D:D:D

http://www.1101.com/nirei/IMAGES/hips-h.jpg

Devil
06-30-2007, 07:11 PM
:P Virus Virus

:P

:P

http://www.worth1000.com/entries/85500/85695otWS_w.jpg:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P:P

Devil
06-30-2007, 07:12 PM
http://ak.imgfarm.com/images/fwp/myfuncards/Occasions/lg/st_get_together2.jpg

Devil
06-30-2007, 07:17 PM
vl :D:D:D:D

http://www.telltale.tv/images/i_mainstage.jpg

Devil
06-30-2007, 07:24 PM
http://www.sniggle.net/Experiment/so.jpg

Virus
06-30-2007, 07:26 PM
http://ak.imgfarm.com/images/fwp/myfuncards/Occasions/lg/st_get_together2.jpg

:rofl:

http://www.sniggle.net/Experiment/so.jpg

:rofl: :rofl:

MORGANA
06-30-2007, 07:28 PM
Rofl Devil :D

PyronoX
06-30-2007, 07:50 PM
:rofl: Devil ffs :D

Your BadDream
06-30-2007, 07:58 PM

your leader zeb trash alot 2 so dont cry

Devil
06-30-2007, 07:59 PM

http://washington.uwc.edu/depts/compsci/cps217sp06/nichn8449/images/dont%20cry.jpg

Siron Ex
06-30-2007, 08:02 PM
lool Devil :rofl: :D

LuK3
06-30-2007, 08:10 PM

But he ownz PKS like everyone else

AmcoTraD
06-30-2007, 08:14 PM
But he ownz PKS like everyone else

nope zeb got owned by me many times :o

LuK3
06-30-2007, 08:16 PM
nope zeb got owned by me many times :o

I Dont Think So! :thumbs:

AmcoTraD
06-30-2007, 08:20 PM
I Dont Think So! :thumbs:

And i do not Care:thumbs:

LuK3
06-30-2007, 08:21 PM
And i do not Care:thumbs:

So Shush?

AmcoTraD
06-30-2007, 08:24 PM
So Shush?

what else?:rolleyes:

Perfect aim
06-30-2007, 08:27 PM
LOL erazor i want to meet u one day...how old r u like 14??