PDA

View Full Version : I need help on finding a Audio Enhancer for Videos

j5tar
07-09-2007, 12:01 AM
Hi, I have a video clip but the volume of it is really low. Does anyone know a program that enhances the audio of a video? I search on google for it but it gives me software that only enhances the video quality. Thanks in Advance.

Caged Anger
07-09-2007, 12:20 AM
well, if the video is just for your own viewing pleasure, then you can download media player classic which has the audio option to regain volume.

If you want to redo the video with the audio enhanced, I recommend playing the video while recording off you wav line with Audacity. Upon completion you can then boost the audio using Audacity's filters and then redub the video. (Just make sure your timing is right)

j5tar
07-09-2007, 12:51 AM
Hmm... that sounds confusing. Is there something simple where I can just put in the input file, adjust settings, then convert??

Bingo
07-09-2007, 01:39 AM
Not that I know of, though I am sure there is some sort of higher-end software that could do it. I can't think you'd find anything like that on free or cheap software.

I could be wrong though!

Caged Anger
07-09-2007, 02:02 AM
yea, i got your solution right here....

TURN THE VOLUME KNOB TO THE RIGHT! :P

j5tar
07-09-2007, 02:35 AM
Im converting this DVD movie for my Ipod video but I maxed on the volume adjustment and volume during the video, its still very quiet. Thanks for all the help though.