PDA

View Full Version : Zeb89 F9's

Die Hard
07-25-2007, 04:14 PM
This sounds like a good idea because this joker does it all the time.

Yep you guessed it, right after this screenie he F9'd because things weren't going his way. I've lost count how many times he's done it but this time i got a screenie before he hit the button. :down:

Learn to play and accept defeat man because you are far from the best.

InsaniTy
07-25-2007, 04:17 PM
That's poor...also cuz of peoples like him many players are loosing the desire of playing sam :down:

Cyborg
07-25-2007, 04:19 PM
diehard rules :D :thumbs:

Nitro
07-25-2007, 04:19 PM
That's poor...also cuz of peoples like him many players are loosing the desire of playing sam :down:

Don't worry, he's banned from the GM server for wallhacking.

Asian Invasian
07-25-2007, 04:23 PM
Damn, i dont understand f9's. I played with DD and EXE the other day and had almost 40 deaths but stayed in lol.

InsaniTy
07-25-2007, 04:26 PM
Damn, i dont understand f9's. I played with DD and EXE the other day and had almost 40 deaths but stayed in lol.

Yeah, fun has to stay always in the foreground. We should create a list which includes F9ers. I'd knew the one or other :D

Perfect aim
07-25-2007, 05:05 PM
i don't f9 even when i die like 1000000 times. Becuase if i get 1 frag then im happy and i don't care how much times i lose its just a GAME

Ibrahim
07-25-2007, 05:26 PM
Don't worry, he's banned from the GM server for wallhacking.

I knew it!! I 100% knew it that he uses Wallhacks!!!

Because he wanted immediately a 1 VS 1 with me :funny: :rofl:

Good that I never lost a game Vs him :funny:

Ibrahim
07-25-2007, 05:28 PM
This sounds like a good idea because this joker does it all the time.

Yep you guessed it, right after this screenie he F9'd because things weren't going his way. I've lost count how many times he's done it but this time i got a screenie before he hit the button. :down:

Learn to play and accept defeat man because you are far from the best.

YOU RULE :thumbs:

AmcoTraD
07-25-2007, 05:39 PM
looool what a topi x]
damn i played once drunk with aliasnoobs and used campers tag 30/40 or sth :funny: didn't even f9 though:rofl:for me is alias using more shitty than F9, or the worst: F9ing alias :funny:

Nitro
07-25-2007, 05:56 PM
you dont have demos of that do you,i have a demo here of some noname wallhacking,i bet its the same guy:down:

I have 2 demos that I can send to you if you wish.

Xeno
07-25-2007, 07:02 PM
wallhacking? :eek: Is that possible? demos?

f9 sucks yea! I might doing that too but cuz of much respawnfrags , but I'm fair player, sometimes too fair I think :P

Digital Fighter
07-25-2007, 07:24 PM
Yea i h8 this guy...:rolleyes:

Digital Fighter
07-25-2007, 07:30 PM
Gratz zeb, now u r the most cheater in SS!

Xeno
07-25-2007, 07:31 PM
cool,ye send them and i will convert them to movies so you can see the wallhack in action:thumbs:

m2? :o

Nitro
07-25-2007, 07:38 PM
cool,ye send them and i will convert them to movies so you can see the wallhack in action:thumbs:

Yea. What you will see are the movements of someone using a transparent wallhack. For example, yesterday in Fortress, Outlaws Enforcer was standing by the wall opposite of the elevators by the 200 armor.

Zeb89 was on the map's main walkway over the lava. He suddenly started running in the direction of the elevators through the main (middle) underpass and did a complete 180 and fragged poor Enforcer. There is no way possible that a player could have seen Enforcer there unless they saw through the wall that he was there.

This is the type of behavior you need to look out for to catch a wallhacker because unless you have the same wallhack installed in your Serious Sam folder, you won't be able to see players through walls like he does but you can definitely see his movements that are only possible with a wallhack. Why do you think Zeb89 wants to 1vs1 everyone? :rolleyes:

I'll upload demos when I get home.

AmcoTraD
07-25-2007, 07:43 PM
Yea. What you will see are the movements of someone using a transparent wallhack. For example, yesterday in Fortress, Outlaws Enforcer was standing by the wall opposite of the elevators by the 200 armor.

Zeb89 was on the map's main walkway over the lava. He suddenly started running in the direction of the elevators through the main (middle) underpass and did a complete 180 and fragged poor Enforcer. There is no way possible that a player could have seen Enforcer there unless they saw through the wall that he was there.

This is the type of behavior you need to look out for to catch a wallhacker.

I'll upload demos when I get home.

maybe he uses a good Headset ^^

Nitro
07-25-2007, 07:47 PM
maybe he uses a good Headset ^^

I've tested the transparent wallhack before and so I know exactly how it works. and how a player acts when using it and he is definitely using it. I would not make posts about it if I was not sure because I would not want make a false judgement about an innocent player because that's not my style.

I can't give you a screenshot of what the player sees with that wallhack because I got rid of it long ago but here is what it looks like in CS:

http://membres.lycos.fr/juliendolbart2/images/WallHack.jpg

However, you must remember that in Sam, you also have the flare so a player can spot a person through a wall across the map. Also, if that cheater has the Serious Sam radar installed, he can see where everyone is, given that he is close to his opponants.

I would like to point out that you will be banned from the GM server if you are swimming, attempting to crash the server, or using wallhacks, speedhacks, health hacks, etc.

Asian Invasian
07-25-2007, 07:59 PM
Add: not only just a ban it will be a permanant ban and players like nitro and I know what to look for and if we see it.. no forgiveness.

InsaniTy
07-25-2007, 08:12 PM
Add: not only just a ban it will be a permanant ban and players like nitro and I know what to look for and if we see it.. no forgiveness.

That's it, being pitilessly with cheaters :thumbs:

Die Hard
07-25-2007, 08:16 PM
Whether he uses hacks or not is irrelevant in this context.

AmcoTraD
07-25-2007, 08:18 PM
he's banned from GM.net and gameserver?

Die Hard
07-25-2007, 08:20 PM
Oh I don't want him banned from anywhere, that was not the purpose of my thread.

I wanted everyone to know what he does, that was all :o

Virus
07-25-2007, 08:22 PM
looool what a topi x]
damn i played once drunk with aliasnoobs and used campers tag 30/40 or sth :funny: didn't even f9 though:rofl:for me is alias using more shitty than F9, or the worst: F9ing alias :funny:

*Sniff* Smells like LuK3 somehow. :dunno:

Zeb got owned now, that's why he haven't replied yet. :rolleyes:

But if he is using these hacks, why isn't he still a 1337 like many who have replied to this thread?

I know i used not to behave well (Now i do :D), but hacking, faking, F9ing, trashing (racism). what else? (cheating?) :confused: Not good sportmanship. :down:

TOMMEK
07-25-2007, 08:26 PM
yea zeb :down:
cheater :down:

Nitro
07-25-2007, 08:28 PM
Oh I don't want him banned from anywhere, that was not the purpose of my thread.

I wanted everyone to know what he does, that was all :o

The ban was done before this topic was made. I observed him for an hour before I did it, just to be completely sure.

AmcoTraD
07-25-2007, 08:36 PM
lol its damn hard to play with wallhack (tested that on Cs 1.6 once and my account got deleted =P)
since this day i hate hacks/cheats, i mean seriously if u use a aimbot for example where is the fun???
it's too difficult to play with hacks/cheats on multigaming for me, so i dont want to use it :o
ps i used to cheat at GTA sometimes :funny: :angel: :P

Zeb89
07-25-2007, 09:00 PM
Hey Die hard you already had 12 frags when I entered and I had lag+spikes too...many many player use F9, it's normal so it's no use whining and starting flame threads. Wallhack? Yes, I decided to test it in public so I chose a server which has a shitty ping (for me) and used it,,,had some fun too. I don't use this on servers that I care about, server where I have good ping...I don't think i'm going to miss the 350 ping in GZ, you can keep it:D .

Oh and btw many many players (respected players) have asked me for cheats but i never gave anything to anybody...count that as a favour:thumbs:

Perfect aim
07-25-2007, 09:11 PM
Hey Die hard you already had 12 frags when I entered and I had lag+spikes too...many many player use F9, it's normal so it's no use whining and starting flame threads. Wallhack? Yes, I decided to test it in public so I chose a server which has a shitty ping (for me) and used it,,,had some fun too. I don't use this on servers that I care about, server where I have good ping...I don't think i'm going to miss the 350 ping in GZ, you can keep it:D .

Oh and btw many many players (respected players) have asked me for cheats but i never gave anything to anybody...count that as a favour:thumbs:

YEAH SO GET THE F**** OF ZEBS BACK IM SERIOUSLY GET TIRED OF THIS SHIT

AmcoTraD
07-25-2007, 09:25 PM
you know where the door is:thumbs: take zeb with you;)

:rofl:

Zeb89
07-25-2007, 09:37 PM
you know where the door is:thumbs: take zeb with you;)

Hilarious:rolleyes: can't think why you prefer sam to the circus.

The fact is hundreds of player use f9 (more than me) I don't see even 1 topic about them:down:

Oh and btw Huggy, once when I was pwning you in Hole you left the game (as soon as my score got higher than yours :D)

Come on, who gives a damn if someone pressed f9...nobody gives a crap

AmcoTraD
07-25-2007, 09:43 PM
Hilarious:rolleyes: can't think why you prefer sam to the circus.

The fact is hundreds of player use f9 (more than me) I don't see even 1 topic about them:down:

Oh and btw Huggy, once when I was pwning you in Hole you left the game (as soon as my score got higher than yours :D)

lol huggy don't leave games if he got "pwned" i played with him lot of times, i know that:thumbs:

Die Hard
07-25-2007, 09:47 PM
Not one person who brags about their screenies in this section F9's regularly, apart from you.

If you are big enough to post your screen shots in here then be prepared to handle the consequences.

Zeb89
07-25-2007, 09:49 PM
Lol amcotrad. When you are about to die (red health) you quickly disconnect before you get killed. I must try that sometime.

Actually those player do f9 sometimes...

Phantom_
07-25-2007, 09:53 PM

maybe its because u claim ur good and can own everybody and then proudly post screenshots?

pressing f9 constantly makes the server lag.. and when somebody does it 5 times in a row its annoying..

Zeb89
07-25-2007, 09:54 PM
maybe its because u claim ur good and can own everybody and then proudly post screenshots?

Show me where I said I can own everybody

pressing f9 constantly makes the server lag.. and when somebody does it 5 times in a row its annoying..

I pressed it ONCE and he was already at 12 frags

And I regret I can't destroy Die Hard in 1vs1...because he thinks "I cheat" pfff...can't even test wallhack without people thinking I use it in every game at every server.

PS: Even Huggy posted a video where he was using wallhack...but Huggy is Huggy and nobody can say anything to him.

Perfect aim
07-25-2007, 10:34 PM
Show me where I said I can own everybody

I pressed it ONCE and he was already at 12 frags

And I regret I can't destroy Die Hard in 1vs1...because he thinks "I cheat" pfff...can't even test wallhack without people thinking I use it in every game at every server.

PS: Even Huggy posted a video where he was using wallhack...but Huggy is Huggy and nobody can say anything to him.

OMG EVERYONE F9's SO DOn't SAY U DON"T. JUST CLOSE THIS UNNEEDED TOPIC.

Zed
07-25-2007, 10:45 PM
Why do butchers defend zeb so much? It's like he's their god or somthing. :rofl:

FATALITY
07-25-2007, 10:55 PM
wallhacking? :eek: Is that possible? demos?

f9 sucks yea! I might doing that too but cuz of much respawnfrags , but I'm fair player, sometimes too fair I think :P

yes wallhack exist and radar too

Virus
07-25-2007, 11:16 PM
YEAH SO GET THE F**** OF ZEBS BACK IM SERIOUSLY GET TIRED OF THIS SHIT

Who are you trying to be? And does Zeb brainwash you or what? as Zed said, you really think he is a God? Wiper is the leader of my clan, but i'm not kneelin' on him every ....king thread. (I do respect him of course, like everyone else, but no need for kneeling and stuff.) Now your SHIT is the thing i'm getting tired of.

Peace. :cool:

Zeb89
07-25-2007, 11:26 PM
The fact that nearly everybdody f9es is so evident that anybody with a brain would notice this topic is useless and whiny.

Zeb89
07-25-2007, 11:26 PM
yes wallhack exist and radar too

Radar is useless.

Perfect aim
07-25-2007, 11:35 PM
Who are you trying to be? And does Zeb brainwash you or what? as Zed said, you really think he is a God? Wiper is the leader of my clan, but i'm not kneelin' on him every ....king thread. (I do respect him of course, like everyone else, but no need for kneeling and stuff.) Now your SHIT is the thing i'm getting tired of.

Peace. :cool:

Who am i tryin to be? ROFL u don't know me in real life only serious sam....to get back...okay look at this wholeeeee thread, theres wat 10 or even 15 people raggin o zeb... So i think tat i have some say in this and wat i say is tat u guys are just ignorant. I kNow for a FACT That all of u f9 so don't give me bull tat u don't. Next time i catch anyone one of u f9 even once ill start up a bullshit thread like this :thumbs:

Perfect aim
07-25-2007, 11:36 PM
Why isn't this topic closed? Zeb explained his reasoning tats all end of discussion get back to ur lives.

AmcoTraD
07-25-2007, 11:37 PM
okay look at this wholeeeee thread, theres wat 10 or even 15 people raggin om zeb// So i think tat i have some say in this and wat i say is tat u guys are just ignorant. I kNow for a FACT That all of u f9 so don't give me bull tat u don't. Next time i catch anyone one of u f9 even once ill start up a bullshit thread like this :thumbs:

why should some1 use F9 if he plays with u? :P

Perfect aim
07-25-2007, 11:59 PM
why should some1 use F9 if he plays with u? :P

WAT THE HELL IS THE BIG dEAL ABOUT F9ing????? Its tat persons problem if they want to f9 i really don't care but to u guys its like the world ended or something. :confused:

Don't get me wrong iv seen u f9 to amco many times and the next time i see anyone f9 i will take pictures and make a topic so all of u can rag on him the same way u did with zeb :D

Perfect aim
07-26-2007, 12:02 AM
if you read that post you would understand idiot,i posted it a long time ago now just to prove it can be done,thats the only demo i showed,any person who plays with me knows i dont use cheats,so why do back track on old post to make it right that you can use hacks,yes i know how to to wallhack and aimbot but i dont,no fun for me,but for you yes you can make out how much you own like you do all the time,but we all know that you cheat to do it,what makes me laugh is you still get beat useing wallhack and aimbot:D

so dont bring me into your bull just cos i know more than you will ever know;)

i can prove i dont use that crap i use vista,try your hacks with vista little boy;)

MMMMMMMMMMMMM how do we know u use vista? :D Also theres the possiblity of double booting which is really easy :thumbs: