PDA

View Full Version : Pwned Zeb!!!

Ibrahim
07-26-2007, 02:11 PM
Soooo you one of the Big Liar you think you pwned me ???

I told you yesterday many times I didnt played in Shotty Trouble and now what is this ?????

http://thebutcherz.freeforums.org/viewtopic.php?t=3&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=15&sid=ae5b4e2d313a44db0d45fb43611f6499

Why you liar all the people???

I told you many times I didnt played Shotty Trouble!!!

I know you are damn jealous at me

So I told you stop lieing and saying you pwn all people.

Well thats enough man I am tired of your liars and your jealously.

I always pwned you and I still pwn you

You want proves ??? ok here is it you damn n00b!!!!

You are the worsest Player I ever met in Sam!

and your dream is to pwn me for the first time you idiot!

YOU ARE THE BIGGEST LIAR I ever SEEN.

(FAKER, TRASHER, LIAR,Wallhack User, Texture Hacker etc)

Ok here are the screens where you got pwned by me

I tell you again this ALIAS was not me if I would play this game there I would pwn you

STOP LIEING!!!

Ps to the GM ADMINS!!

PLEASE DONT DELETE MY THREAD AGAIN THIS IS THE TRUTH.

Ibrahim
07-26-2007, 02:12 PM
This was 1 week ago ;)

FUS1ON
07-26-2007, 02:19 PM
I moved one thread thinking you might could take a hint and yet you start another one ....... Read my lips, No More!

FUS1ON
07-26-2007, 03:14 PM
It's been brought to my attention that it appears that I'm showing Zeb favoritism by letting him get away with trashing people here and when others try to get their opinion in I step in and stop them .... trust me that is not how it is even thought it might appear that way.

I don't claim to know everything you all know about what goes on in the Sam world and the drama that plays out in it, but my job here is keep the peace and give you all a nice place to visit. Sometimes I make bad decisions and hopefully when I do they are not important ones and what might appear to some of you as a mistake, might not be in our eyes because we are outside the game looking in and frankly sometimes what goes on in it looks a little silly when compaired to the grand scheme of things going on in this world.

The whole thing about posting screenshots is to prove to others that your skills are l33t or that you can pwnd someone or whatever, but when you put it out there like that, you better be mature enough to take it when the shoe is on the other foot and it comes back at you. ;)