PDA

View Full Version : Well, I believe I'm done also.

V98ci
08-02-2007, 04:15 AM
It's been almost 2 months since I've played any length of time. Got almost to 9L3 before burnout and way TOO MUCH work caught up with me.

It was a great run and all the people behind the toons in OoD are some of the best I've ever had the pleasure of knowing. Maybe I'll pick up War, but it won't be the same.

As a parting gift I leave you all with this screenie I found.

Take Care,

V

OUTLAWS Jag
08-02-2007, 10:50 PM
take care V. Yeah it was definately a good run, there's nothing like the old days in OoD. I remember that night when ther servers went down. we looted the dragon just in time.

Black Rose
08-04-2007, 08:22 AM
...and now we all return to sam like in the good old days :P

...well I wish :wub:

Sepra
08-04-2007, 04:32 PM
I just sold my sorc account and our bot acct so if any of you see that slut buffbabe working APK, just pass her by. :o

OUTLAWS The Machine
08-05-2007, 11:54 PM
Holy crap. You guys are still playing DAoC?

I'm playing Lord of the Rings Online on the Landroval server. Quite fun.

OUTLAWS high ping camper
08-06-2007, 03:53 AM
...and now we all return to sam like in the good old days :P

...well I wish :wub:

I share your dream dear......but it ain't gonna happen. :D

Sepra
08-06-2007, 04:28 AM
Holy crap. You guys are still playing DAoC?

I'm playing Lord of the Rings Online on the Landroval server. Quite fun.

Yeah, playing with old school Igraine mids and hibs on classic until WAR. I've been having alot of fun with them.

Slash
08-06-2007, 02:42 PM
I can't believe you sold the sorc account!!!! My accounts are cancelled at the moment as well and I'm also messing around with LOTRO. Sep/Jag, you should try the I 50 free shard, it's actually really fun. Red capped buffs and you pretty much log on and start rvring in old emain, always fun action. I am looking forward to WAR.

Sepra
08-08-2007, 05:29 AM
I saw a BD in the 10-14 BG tonight named Werdnaa. I got excited for a min and thought it was you. :(

Slash
08-08-2007, 02:14 PM
:rolleyes:

Slash
08-10-2007, 02:01 AM
Woot, guess who just got into the WAR beta? :wootrock:

Bingo
08-10-2007, 02:44 AM
Congrats Slash!

Slash
08-10-2007, 12:25 PM
Just me so far as far as I can tell. I never even got an email, I just happened to check my beta account on the WAR site and it said I was in.

Sepra
08-10-2007, 10:07 PM
Sweet slash, I got beta too! :thumbs: Term, Jag had the same email thing going on when he logged into his war beta account. :confused:

Slash
08-11-2007, 03:59 AM
Slash? Never call me that unless I'm pwning you 1v1 in shotty- like always! :)

Sepra
08-12-2007, 03:23 PM
Slash? Never call me that unless I'm pwning you 1v1 in shotty- like always! :)

Haha, I was just scrolling down this thread and when I came to my post I was like wtf...Slash??!!, as soon as I saw it. TBH, I didn't realize I typed that rofl

BTW, Cathreen is looking to get in touch with Destinie? Could you PM me her email if you still have it?

Also, as you probably know, I've been playing with alot of old school Igraine albs/mids/hibs on classic. Cannysagh is Seksikas on Bossiney and I've made a Seksi beta guild to invite a couple of Seksi/Black Mass people who also got beta. What are you playing right now? Order or Destruction? Once released, I'll be playing Destruction so that's what I'm fooling around with right now. If you're on Destruction too, lemme know and I'd love to give you a guild invite. (if I can figure out how to do it LOL)

Slash
08-12-2007, 06:28 PM
I made an empire (bright wizard) toon actually.. which side is that? I don't have Destinie's email address. I think a Magus is chaos side, so I'll roll one of those and look for you. :thumbs:

Sepra
08-12-2007, 07:54 PM
Yep, Wizard is Empire. I'm not sure what time you play, but I've been playing beta from about 8ish-10ish est and then I log on DAOC after that for rvr. Look for meh then! Do you happen to know anyone who might have her address??

P.S. If I still had sam installed I'd pwn your face, yep. <3

Slash
08-12-2007, 08:30 PM
What level are you?

Sepra
08-12-2007, 09:52 PM
Only lvl 9. I spend 50% of my time trying to get acclimated with the geography and atmosphere atm so I'm not pushing for level. I was going to reroll at lvl 10 anyway.

Sepra
08-15-2007, 07:34 PM
Well, ya we kinda are. Upon entering beta, we have to agree not to say anything about the game.

The short version of the agreement.....
NOTICE: The Warhammer Online Beta Test is currently under a strict Beta Test Agreement. The only permitted disclosures at this time are:

1) The fact that there is a Warhammer Online Beta Test currently underway.
2) The fact that you are a member of the Warhammer Online Beta Test.

But I will say that I'm enjoying it very much. :) I'm almost tempted to cancel my Bossiney account and be done with DAOC.