PDA

View Full Version : Hallelujah it's back!!!!!

Goober
08-21-2007, 10:01 PM
The long and anticipated return (at least by me) of Peter Pan peanut butter has now occured. I got that jar home ripped the lid off and sucked down a big spoonful.......aaahhhhhh......soooo good. Of course it was 5 minutes before I could speak. Forgot how thick that stuff was.
Now I be happy!!!!!

PJ'l_Master
08-21-2007, 10:04 PM
rofl

ironically, i've always liked goober myself

He Is Legend
08-22-2007, 12:09 AM
Wasnt the reason the Peter Pan peanut butter co. shut down was because they were located in a WASSSSTE dump area with nothing but flies and mosquitos . and they always were crushed and melted into/with the peanut butter and someone got sick and sued ?

I've never eaten it ..

Bingo
08-22-2007, 12:51 AM
Wasnt the reason the Peter Pan peanut butter co. shut down was because they were located in a WASSSSTE dump area with nothing but flies and mosquitos . and they always were crushed and melted into/with the peanut butter and someone got sick and sued ?

I've never eaten it ..

Nah man. It was nothing like that.

They just had infectious bacteria that was killing people.

Seriously though, it was a rather unlikely scenario where E.Coli was able to get into the peanut butter.

So the factory was shut down for months and completely gone over.

B

Goober
08-22-2007, 01:21 AM
It was salmonella, the same thing you get from undercooked eggs and chicken. I'll bet that plant in Georgia is sqeaky clean
now.

I've eaten peter pan for 40 plus years, The only thing I've put in my stomache that's ever made me deathly ill is massive quantities of Whisky. Glad that's over with.

Caged Anger
08-22-2007, 01:39 AM
lol, good to hear yea happy Goob

Mad Fox
08-22-2007, 02:01 AM
It was gone?

BobtheCkroach
08-22-2007, 11:35 PM
rofl

ironically, i've always liked goober myself

I don't see the connection between goob's enfatuation with peanut butter and yours with goober? Is goober sticky, thick and it takes 5 minutes in your mouth before you can talk too??

:D:D:D

LOLZ, get a room, you two! :P

PJ'l_Master
08-22-2007, 11:41 PM
I don't see the connection between goob's enfatuation with peanut butter and yours with goober? Is goober sticky, thick and it takes 5 minutes in your mouth before you can talk too??

we did once, i have the pictures to prove it!

and you were in there last time too if i remember right, and you joined RIGHT in you hypocrite! hahahahaa!

Caged Anger
08-23-2007, 02:44 AM

and you were in there last time too if i remember right, and you joined RIGHT in you hypocrite! hahahahaa!

Bob, you bin pwned :D

NightBreed
08-23-2007, 02:55 AM
The long and anticipated return (at least by me) of Peter Pan peanut butter has now occured. I got that jar home ripped the lid off and sucked down a big spoonful.......aaahhhhhh......soooo good. Of course it was 5 minutes before I could speak. Forgot how thick that stuff was.
Now I be happy!!!!!

:wub: I can relate to that, Goob.. I'm the same way when I find a store with State Line potato chips up here in Ct ! ( Pure will know where I'm coming from..) ;)

Dan2
08-23-2007, 04:32 AM
Skippy Super Chunk Extra Crunchy pwns Peter Pan.:P
I couldn't live without my PB and J's.

ME BIGGD01
08-23-2007, 08:32 AM
Why is it I can picture you smothered with peanut butter with the sound of banjo music in the background.

Hey Goobs, my sweet tea don't taste as good or even close to how your wife made it, WTF? I think it's the water. We got pizza and you have Sweet Tea.

rancid monkey
08-23-2007, 08:54 AM
This thread pleases me.

Goober
08-23-2007, 10:28 AM
Why is it I can picture you smothered with peanut butter with the sound of banjo music in the background..
Ya gotta quit watching that movie late at night!

Hey Goobs, my sweet tea don't taste as good or even close to how your wife made it, WTF? I think it's the water. We got pizza and you have Sweet Tea.
Has to be the watah, Next time your here, we'll send you back with 5 gallons. I'll have the wife try it with distilled water, but I bet it won't be the same.

Goober
08-23-2007, 10:29 AM
Skippy Super Chunk Extra Crunchy pwns Peter Pan.:P
I couldn't live without my PB and J's.

No way man.....them thars fightin words!!!!!:mad:

I reckon it's what you were raised on that makes it so good.

Goober
08-23-2007, 10:31 AM

I thought we agreed that what happens in Allentown....Stays in Allentown!!!!

Die Hard
08-23-2007, 12:14 PM
Yum. Peanut butter and Marmalade on crusty bread :wub:

BobtheCkroach
08-23-2007, 01:11 PM
I thought we agreed that what happens in Allentown....Stays in Allentown!!!!

Sorry, i forgot in the heat of the moment. Won't happen again.

Oh, and Jif FTW.

FUS1ON
08-23-2007, 05:19 PM
Now that's right, "Choosy mothers choose Jif" ...... Jif Creamy FTW

BobtheCkroach
08-23-2007, 06:03 PM
Creamy, pttth.

Give me some CRUNCH.