PDA

View Full Version : "WMD LIES - Bush Cheney Rumsfeld etc. - THE ULTIMATE CLIP"

Stone Cold
09-26-2007, 03:17 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OgfzqulvhlQ

ME BIGGD01
09-26-2007, 07:55 PM
Another moron who looks at youtube to get information. Get a life!!!!

Why don't you all just leave America and go live in the middle East since they're so great. It's people like you that make me hope on another terrorist attack. I hope if one does happen it's people like you involved in it. I would hate for people that see the threats as real be harmed. Do you put YouTube on your resume for education?

Get aa life:down:

Stone Cold
09-26-2007, 08:21 PM
Peace be on Earth, and among all beings :)

ME BIGGD01
09-26-2007, 08:31 PM
Be realistic and pay respest to those that died so you can hug a tree. The price of freedom is not cheap and it's shamefull peoplelike you just can get that.

I am done with your kind here:down:

Mad Fox
09-26-2007, 08:36 PM
Didn't we already know about the lies? Ammbassador Wilson Agent Plam Downing Street memo, the list goes on? Old New. Lets focus on the future.

ME BIGGD01
09-26-2007, 08:48 PM
Didn't we already know about the lies? Ammbassador Wilson Agent Plam Downing Street memo, the list goes on? Old New. Lets focus on the future.

Its debatable regarding this subject but regardless I agree this is old news and just trouble starting at this forum. Unless the source is just that behind on his youtube education. Maybe someone should warn him that we saw the 9/11 towers being brought down by bush and cheney already.

EXEcution
09-26-2007, 09:14 PM
Retarded and repetative clip. Next time leave out the horrible editing and music. Man SC you are too easily amused.

PJ'l_Master
09-26-2007, 11:02 PM
im not gonna lie...i watched about 10 seconds of that before i decided the "how to solve a rubik's cube video" would be more interesting :s

edit: it was

SASQUATCH
09-27-2007, 06:47 AM
This war on terrorism cannot be won but it can be contained to a minimal like we do with the war on drugs. Sad as it sounds in what I said but it is true because the world we live in and mostly because who we are and that is, primitive form of life and of destruction.

ME BIGGD01
09-27-2007, 07:37 AM
The war can be won if we stop these countries from supporting it. Iran next on the hit list. You hit them hard and continue until they give up. Killingthem all until they stop is their choice. That's the problem in Iraq. We are not fighting. We have the best military in the world and we don't use it to the best due to the politics that continues to make us look weak. Too many morons feeling bad that someone died in war. What planet are they from? If it was up to me Iran would of been destroyed 2 years ago. There would be a few survivors lerft still suffering from the mushroom clouds. Not one ignorant liberal would live a week if they were in the middle east and thats what pisses me off because they feel sorry for these animals. They should all be tortured and killed even their innocent for not fighting for what's right.

When push comes to shove we will do what we need to. If I was Bush, I would say F U to America and letthese terrorists do what they want. America deserves it because they allow these liberals to contunie to talk. All I know is if hell breaks loose, I will shoot any American who is a pathetic unrealsitic liberal. I may even shoot them twice just because it's their fault.

Wiper
09-27-2007, 12:28 PM
Safe at home behind the pc: "just drop some A-bombs". Same guys who first start to vomit when they smelled the burned & melted flesh of little children, ripped off arms and legs knowing that thousands (maybe millions) will get cancer or die in the next few years without any chance for good treatment. I know they deserved it since it's their fault o.0

I'm glad that the "west" learned how to behave. The only possible excuse (IF there is any) would be in an extreme act of self defense. I love my country while lately several dutch soldiers died in the middle east defending peace and our home. It's terrible that it's needed, but we're all individuals who shouldn't be captured in one bomb. (Big respect for all soldiers stationed there, and we actually don't have the right to speak about going into war (again) while sitting here safe at home).

I also think/know that every country has some black pages in their history. Christians during the 11, 12 ,13 century terrorizing the middle east, European countries with their slavery, in America killing majority of the original inhabitants (the Indians) and driving them deep into the desserts. Conclusion: middle east, Afrika & the indians (and believe me a whole lot more) have a really good excuse to nuke Europe. I know it's strange to say this: but I'm glad it didn't happen since it appeared, although we lived in the same country, we weren't/aren't all the same :o

For youtube: I think people should be pleased with such a form of free media. Correct or not people should make up their opinion after seeing all sides of the story. That's why I don't really like it that it's has become part of Google. Google starts to gain more and more power on the (still some hope) free internet collecting private data etc. Guilty also since I'm still using Google for searching stuff. Don't think it's fiction that at some point in the future Google decides what's good for us to see :rolleyes:

For the vid (:woohoo: finally!!). I like it especially cuz it's made of original content. Is it the absolute truth? no, but shows a nice view into today's politics :D

SASQUATCH
09-27-2007, 04:54 PM
The war can be won if we stop these countries from supporting it. Iran next on the hit list. You hit them hard and continue until they give up. Killingthem all until they stop is their choice. That's the problem in Iraq. We are not fighting. We have the best military in the world and we don't use it to the best due to the politics that continues to make us look weak. Too many morons feeling bad that someone died in war. What planet are they from? If it was up to me Iran would of been destroyed 2 years ago. There would be a few survivors lerft still suffering from the mushroom clouds. Not one ignorant liberal would live a week if they were in the middle east and thats what pisses me off because they feel sorry for these animals. They should all be tortured and killed even their innocent for not fighting for what's right.

When push comes to shove we will do what we need to. If I was Bush, I would say F U to America and letthese terrorists do what they want. America deserves it because they allow these liberals to contunie to talk. All I know is if hell breaks loose, I will shoot any American who is a pathetic unrealsitic liberal. I may even shoot them twice just because it's their fault.

I understand your frustration and I only wish that we can make this problem go away but the fact is we can't but we can minimize it and prevent it from getting worse. We need to keep an open mind to prevent us from falling in a trap that will have us look bad but to find ways and to gather more Middle Eastern neighbors to get involve and other nations.

Our troops are there and 95% believe it is for a good course and that is what makes them apart from politicians that are more interested in money and power for the major Corp. I hope to see them come home but I know that once we started this war against Terrorism it will be a long war ahead and many sacrifices will be made.

Iran we need to continue to work in getting them to understand that it can be a bright future for their country to participate with other nations not just in a peaceful way but for benefits that it can have for his own people and everyone else. Time is running out and if so it will be ugly and can be a worldwide problem ahead.

Nitro
10-06-2007, 06:42 AM
You are no better than any murderer if you wish death upon another fellow human being. There is no hope for you in this life which is a shame Danny. Please stop supporting the goddess Columbia and her atrocities.

'love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, bless those who curse you, and pray for those who mistreat you.'

Pure_Evil
10-06-2007, 10:41 AM
You are no better than any murderer if you wish death upon another fellow human being. There is no hope for you in this life which is a shame Danny. Please stop supporting the goddess Columbia and her atrocities.

'love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, bless those who curse you, and pray for those who mistreat you.'
once again, another shallow thought meant to anger another :rolleyes:

Someone rapes a child and you do not wish them dead? I'm sorry but some are a disease and need to be gone. If you're going to make a statement like that, put 10 seconds into thinking before you type.

Nitro
10-06-2007, 04:43 PM

Someone rapes a child and you do not wish them dead? I'm sorry but some are a disease and need to be gone. If you're going to make a statement like that, put 10 seconds into thinking before you type.

You cannot fight fire with fire because the end result of you murdering the man who raped the baby is you becoming like that man, living with the same hate and evil as he is. How can you be so blind? It's saddening.

EXEcution
10-07-2007, 05:54 AM
You cannot fight fire with fire because the end result of you murdering the man who raped the baby is you becoming like that man, living with the same hate and evil as he is. How can you be so blind? It's saddening.

It's hard to use your own reason when you are so used to hearing someone else's.

Hundreds of innocent people die because of disease and starvation every day around the world. Who is to blame for those deaths? Is their death somehow caused by some for of evil? More than likely it is caused by apathy and indifference.

I would much rather find the people who rape and murder innocent people and children and bring them to justice. I don't know if killing them all is the best solution but if that's what it came down to I wouldn't mind seeing them be erased from society. The point is that we need to take some action to keep those who cause such problems from causing them again.

Politicians can be reasoned with but not everyone can be reasonable once their minds have been clouded with lies and prejudiced beliefs.

ME BIGGD01
10-07-2007, 06:57 AM
Nitro, what I have noticed is that most of the people here that try to comment about any of this should probably stop being breast fed from their mothers. Go out there and live and then come back and tell me whaty ou think. When you are paying your own bills and raising your own children come to me and lets talk.

As for anyone who has a problem with my reasoning come one come all and line up to kiss my ass. You weak so called Americans, unrealistic fools who think the freedom you have did not come from spilled American blood deserve worst. This goes for the Euro's who also think peace is free. Again, line up and kiss my ass!!!!!!!

SASQUATCH
10-09-2007, 05:18 AM
The real threat to me is Israel because they have been threaten many time by Iran, thanks to there president who said it out loud to destroy Israel off the map not long ago.

I tell you this now Israel is preparing to go to war and they are making plans in how to approach it and following it's foot prints will be the US.

This can turn out to be World War 3.

Israel will not stand and watch how UN is trying to work it out while Iran is preparing to build Nuclear and chemical weapons.

According to Israel, the U.S. administration, and 99.2 percent of the U.S. House of Representatives, Iran will not be allowed to have access to any nuclear technology and that means no nuclear of any kind and it also means war is at hand if Iran continues to go that way.

(Villains) Fragjunky
10-09-2007, 07:15 AM

i agree pe:thumbs: people who rape,murder are not right in the head , would they change in prison?nope. the only way to deal with scum like that is to get rid. i havent watched the clip coz i dont care for politics like i said i just care that idiots in the middle east and all over the world think its right to kill and rape. its not. if they kill they deserve to be killed this world is an eye for a eye to me anyways. i have a 5 year old boy if anything bad ever happened to him i would not think twice about killing that person

Wiper
10-09-2007, 09:24 PM
I really thought Germany, the Netherlands, France and England are Euro countries also :o

Luckily they are only picking their nose in Afghanistan and Irak, enjoying the hot weather :thumbs:

http://nl.youtube.com/watch?v=Jyl0MzWEKFQ, it's on youtube so accordingly to some of you is just freakin' nonsense :D

ME BIGGD01
10-09-2007, 11:34 PM
Wiper I am curious what you do for a living? What field are you in? I want to compare it to your posts that make no sense considering the lack of understanding to what really is going on int the world. It amazes me on your ignorance.

Sas
We are in the beginning of WWIII and like WWII it took time for people to realize it. The truth is America has only a few true allies because the others who claim to be are only doing so because they know what the disadvantage of not. Countries that have not supported this war on terror are truthfully supporting those countries that cause it. Terrorists are a group of hidden armies within the Government that claims not responsible for the actions of the so called extremists. Putting two and two together should show that the terrorists are fighting for the same beliefs as that Government. The country should be held accountable regardless of what is used against them. Like Germany, the nazi's were terrorists. They destroyed their own country with the belief that they will become the Ultimate power for the better of its people. They failed and did so because America along with it's allied forces went in and put a stop to Hitler. Japan was no better and with the exception of not killing millions of Jews they killed millions of Chinese and others. You can probably say Japan was just as Evil and extremely powerful. America had no choice but to do what it did and no matter what people think about it we were successful and ended the war that week. Now you look at both of these countries where USA had rebuilt them (Germany twice) and look how they are all living. If not for America the world would not be the same. That truth still continues regardless of the ignorant souls of the world.

Today it does not matter. America is the most powerful and the most technically advanced over every country. No matter what you read or happens today America has the ability to take any country out. Iraq was taken within a week. The problem is people look at the deaths and think we are losing the war. The ignorant fail to see we are not at war with Iraq anymore and trying to rebuild it like we did for the other nations we beat. We have not been in war with Iraq for years as the Government in Iraq is in charge. The failure is that we called the war off. This takes the advantage away and our ability to call the shots in the country. The deaths and bombings are coming from people trying to not allow Iraq to become a Democratic nation and the terrorist attacks are from Iran, al-qaeda, Syria, and supporters left over from the Saddam group that are not joined in with these groups. Again the failure is calling the war off against Iraq too early because of the lack of trust that we can have from any Mid-East nation. The lack of understanding these people are less human than we are and useless to a democratic world is the complete failure on the war on terror.
I said it the first Year we went to war. Nuke Iran and you will see a big change on the war on terror. One by one destroy any nation that can cooperate in a civilized democratic world. Not doing so as we can simply see will result in more deaths then a nuclear bombing of a nation. Sure the numbers from a nuclear strike would come a lot quicker but the overall count will be higher after all the years from not eliminating any nation that continues to be a Axis of Evil. Pakistan is another example of a country that we pretend to be friends with. The reality of it is we can't trust them because the people are what they are which is supporters of this Muslim BS and terroristic belief. Why we just look at Afghanistan's is pathetic when Bin Laden is being hidden or supported there. Until we finally just put an end to it and realise these nations are useless other than suppliers of oil we should take them out one by one regardless on how cruel it seems. Death to them all one by one until they realize there way does not work. Hate America all you want but doing so should not be a support to any group that wants to harm us or our Ally's.

The problem with America is that you have a Government based off of two groups, Republican and Democrat. Each have there own way that can be unlikable. Now what we have in today's day is that the Democratic part has totally went against America and thrive on the ignorant liberals. These groups have done nothing but caused problems and thrown wrenches to any thing the current Administration tries to do. Total undermining the Administration, divided the nation. Complete treason on the part of 98% of the democrat party. They have sold America out and would stop at nothing to get into the White House.

The next and most important problem in America is the people. You have the Liberals and Democrats destroying this country day by day with the support of the ignorance from Americans. These people should be shot to death and accountable to treason. They undermine our Administration and their actions are quite different from their constitutional right. They are totally unrealistic. It is up to the people of this great nation to do what's right for the nation. There is a responsibility to know facts and not base their judgments due to they just don't like the current administration. The truth is these people are so brain washed they do not even realize that most of this terrorism has been going on during or while the Democrats were in office. The ignorance not even realize that ignoring it does not make things go away but makes the enemy stronger and 9/11 is proof of that. Then you have the morons that already believe Bush and Cheney was responsible for 9/11 when in fact this attack occurred only 9 months while Bush was in office along with a previous attack occurred in the early 90's which was ignored. You can have your conspiracy but being a bit realistic before turning on your own Country should be more the choice. Think about what others feel if you are against your own country. The Americans like this are or should not be considered American. They should be shot dead which is the action for treason. These people you can not even have a debate with. The proof is right here in this forum from the morons that make accusations and comments and nothing else. They do not have the ability to question their own party or suggest what they think should be done. This is the truth and can be seen every where. They are all poodles that think America is the bad guy. These people belive this so much they want to hear when 10 Americans are killed. They call this war on terror wrong and stupid. They call the War in Iraq a false war based on lies. These people think they know everything yet they give no answers. These are the people that are ruining America taking the pledge of allegiance out of schools. Removing God from our Country that was based on God. They feel Illegals should have a right to stay here while Americans that live here get shafted paying the taxes that only help the illegals. These people believe freedom of speech but believe everyone should be politically correct. These people are the Cancer to America and with that they will continue to lower the standards of this country before we are taken over completely.

Now these people here in this forum alone can think I am just as ignorant wanting to nuke nations and frown upon what I say. As they all should know I could care less what they think and I would spit in their face if they were in front of me. I will say it as I see it but the difference is I give truth and explanations to what I am saying. Only an ignorant moron would say they can't see what it is that brings me to how I feel. I give reasons to my dislike to liberals and Democrats that are truthful whether you want to debate it. I would at least give reasons rather than comments. I live in reality and reality at times is ugly just as my words appear at times. I can at least say I am man enough to stand by what I believe in regardless being against the majority. I am at least man enough to to also give reasoning to my opinion which is different to the so called know it all fools who think they live free because they chose to do so.

Before I end this, I want all Americans to do something the next few days. Pay attention, look around and see if things are better. Watch TV and see what it represents. Go to work and look at all the people around you and see if all seems right. When you are at the store see who is serving you and do they speak English. See before you leave that the person you just gave money to says thank you for your purchase. While you are in traffic see how many people are courteous to you or others. If you are in school see how many students are there that don't speak English. Count the many times you see an American flag in a day. After you are done tell me this country is not going down hill. And if you are an ignorant fool, see which party supports what before blaming the current administration.

God Bless America and it's good people that fight and do what's right and the rest can go to hell but before they kiss my ass:thumbs:

Wiper
10-10-2007, 07:58 AM
It's not ignorance, I know damn well what's going on in the world. I just don't see it all as black and white, at the end it always will be some sort grey (like the solution will be also). Sorry, but for me ignorance is thinking that there is an ultimate solution to all the problems :) (especially when you put it all into one big problem)

What I was trying to say with the youtube vid is that a lot of people only wanna c what they want to. Said it before and will say it again. We in Europe are very gratefull for what the USA did in WWII. But we also think that nowadays the arrogance took the upperhand. 1 huge example (vid related): deceiving lots of countries into war with the "we found weapons of massdestruction".

I'm convinced that other countries would have helped the USA if they spoke the truth (which I know for sure was known by them). We have been betrayed with a huge amount of disrespect for Europe just like you've been showing in your posts lately. But in the meanwhile they keep on asking for help from Europe. Even the goverment knows that they need Europe. The USA is still one of the most powerfull countries in the world, but no matter how powerfull you are....you can't live on yourself (the grey part;) )

SASQUATCH
10-10-2007, 01:33 PM
BIGG's

-Diplomacy is a powerful word and a great deal of responsibilities that carries a great deal of consciousness, intelligent and most of all tolerance. Without it, we cannot survive.-

ME BIGGD01
10-10-2007, 02:02 PM
Wiper, You are convinced Europeans would of helped if we were telling the truth? What truth? Because of the UN, Iraq had more than enough time to smuggle the weapons into Syria . We waited and waited and when we did not getr the support in we went. All the assholes that keep saying this war is based on lies don't know what they are talking about. The war could of been avoided if the UN made a difference and the European countries you speak of were actually the ones being honest and not going against the UN sanctions that were placed on Iraq in the first place. Don't give me bull shit about honesty when our supposed allies were selling weapons and trading for oil when their were sanctions in place. Know what you are talking about before talking about integrity.

You say America keepes asking Europe for help? Where and when? What are you talking about? Don't make up stories. There is one true ally and that is the UK which they depend on us as we do on them. Not sure where you are coming from but your tone in America is begging for help from Europe, you are full of shit and you can't even prove it. Just to make it clear, America can do it alone if need be. We already saw the who is and who isn't true. If you think we depend on Europe, you need a wake up call. America is not still one of the, they are the most powerful nation in the world. Think differently all you want but name a country that if failed would actually cause havik all over the world? We run it and have done so diplomatic which is why America is true. If we were anything less, we could of just destroyed the rest of you after we hit Japan.

Nitro
10-10-2007, 04:38 PM
bloodlust will get you nowhere except death

Wiper
10-10-2007, 07:29 PM
Biggs are what you're saying is your own vision of the story without any facts. You can keep on repeating yourself, but without being offensive (hehe this time not) I would like that you did some more investigation about what is going on there.

Sorry dude but your hole logics on this part is primarily based on: middle east, heard there live some bad people --> NUKE!!!

What is being the most powerful?? I know for sure that Russia has enough nukes to cover up the US. It's an illusion of the past and for the economy the US is losing more and more ground to other nations.

Can the US be the greatest economy again? Yes I think, but if they keep on pointing to the past instead of doing something useful it won't happen (soon at least).

Boss: "You got fired!!!"
Employer: "but but, I did some great things in the past"
Boss: "Still thnx for that"
Employer: "so??"
Boss: "ur still fired!"
Employer: "but I saved the world, did some great inventions"
Boss: "yeah, but I think we live now and such thing as infinite credits doesn't exists"
Employer: "not even for ME?? the blessed one???"
Boss: You had a lot, but kinda.....to say it nice: f-ed up a lot also lately
Employer: "IMPOSSIBLE!!!, I'm invincible.....tadadadadaaa taaa daaa "CAN'T TOUCH THIS!!"
Boss: "Indeed....you lost it at some point"
Employer: "but but...the past...."
Boss: "Good thing to respect the past!, ....that's why we kept you for this long after all" :)

Final question:

If Superman saves thousand civilians from dying each year, how much is he allowed to kill each year before he ain't a hero anymore?

ME BIGGD01
10-11-2007, 08:02 AM
wonderful analogy, it represents your thinking which always makes me chuckle. I am sure people can put it together and match it with terrosists.

my hole logics? my whole logic is to end the terror once and for all where the governments are responsible. Your matchups are pathetic and like always due to your ignorance or maybe just not able to comprehend you ignore everything else you mentioned that i commented on. i expected nothing less.

you mention russia and i find that funny. yes they have nukes and are a super power in the world but compared to america they are not. if it came to nukes we would win as our technology is superior. you should know that russia has dropped in super power status over the past 20 years and although they pocess nukes they are not what they use to be. it has been the past few years russia has been rebuilding and doing so and selling to terror run nations such as iran or lets just say all the axis of evil. we know what russia is up to and you can stop to pretend to know anything about that as if you have done research yourself rather claiming i have not you would be giving the correct answers. hell just recently isreal proved that american technology is a few step above russias when they went into syria and did what they did. it should go to show you that just because you hear countries like russia saying how great their stuff is, america has already bypassed it.

Now to your question which is another lame and pathetic waste of my time arguing with a moron.

"If Superman saves thousand civilians from dying each year, how much is he allowed to kill each year before he ain't a hero anymore?"

Atleast we all can understand your way of thinking. Your question here is a perfect example of stupidity and total misconception of the truth. Your question can be answered many times depends who you ask.

Liberal answer-- Superman is a murdered and should be stopped. Lex luther is a human and all he wants ocean front land regardless that he destroyed California to make Texas water front prperty.

Republican--We thank superman for putting a stop to this kind of horror. Through the years many people have been killed due to this terrorist Lex. With him gone we can now live in peace.

Democrats--Superman is an idiot. We will promote that in all the liberal media and do nothing to make solutions or offer any but make it look as if superman is doing so bad regardless. We must do everything in our power to undermine Superman because people will forget us and we will never get in office if he succeeds. (An intelligent Democrat from Conn., Wait but if Superman fails, will it really matter if we get in to office?) (Democrat party -No comment)

Wiper-- Duh... Superman thinks he is so Super. He is not a hero no more. He does nothing but murder people. I will make a dumb analogy on a game forum where I don't actually play any games but feel I am intelligent enough to talk about the world affairs and totally disregard what actually the argument is as long as I say something.

ME BIGGD01-- Yeah Wiper (said with sarcasm), Superman is pathetic becuase he is preventing Lex Luther from becoming more powerful along with putting an end to his terror. I guess it was ok when Superman stopped this from happening in your neck of the woods. I wonder how you would feel if Superman did not help out then. I guess this is what you call Superman expecting some sort of gratitude for his spilled blood saving your ass when it was needed but as long as the problem does not affect you it's ok. What a @!@@!@# moron.

As much as you can think I am insulting you, you should reconsider who is insulting who. Your own posts can not insult you less than anyone.

Wiper
10-11-2007, 08:47 AM

Wiper
10-11-2007, 09:03 AM
I think it's kinda funny that you can actually imagine that someone can win a nuclear war. Plz explain what is a winner during this event (hehe, k I'll try to think about a senario of this: "HAHA I droped 100 nukes more than ur 1000 and killed 20 million people more than you. I WIN I WIN!!!). Even ur beloved Republicans understand that dropping a nuke will only cause more trouble than any other solution ;). That's why "being the most powerful" is an illusion of the past, nowadays powerful countries control eachother: if you leave me alone I leave you alone (THE reason why US don't want Iran to have nukes :babe: )

And for the Superman issue....I understand that you would support some people/organisations no matter how crazy they/it got in time. Get a few millions of this "Ubersmart" people and say hello to a war. Being narrow minded has nothing to do with reality my friend :) There is a fine line between being usefull for the "greater good" or driving this "greater good" into insanity and so become that what you're trying to fight.

Technology superiority of the US? *cough cough* international spacestation NOT US spacestation *cough*

ME BIGGD01
10-11-2007, 09:22 AM
Is there an echo here?

Winning a nuclear war is not the point. Define win? I knew you would bring that up and disregard everything else. You are too simple. With that India has nuclear weapons. would you say they are more powerful that America?

And the reaosn why America does not want Iran to have nukes is becaus ethey are careless and terror run country. We do not want Binladdens to have nuclear weapons. Are you really that dumb?

Superman --You prove you not understand anything. I even lowered myself to your standard and you still did not get but rather twist it around. You are a joke.

Technology superiority of the US? *cough cough* international spacestation NOT US spacestation *cough*

Umm what the hell is that? That's what you base your advancements of technology off of? If so do claim America does not have the most advanced technology when it comes to space? I mean regardless of everything else, Outer space, America does not lead there as well?

You just hate the fact America is what it is. That's too bad but just picture this before I go. (puts two fingers up and says too F'ing bad)

Wiper
10-11-2007, 10:04 AM
What is the use of being the most powerful if you can't win? :rolleyes: (and u know my point on the economy is true )

A country won't drop bombs bombs that easy, terrorist will. And for ur information: do you really think the terrorist only get their weapons in such countries? ;) Ever heard of a "black market"

For a country who can live on it's own and has superior technology they ask for an awful lot of help. Again the Spacestation and JSF. Just get of your "we can live on our own" Island.

Sorry m8, but I definitely don't hate Amerika, just would like them to see them back on track. I know you don't like it. There goes ur "everybody hates us so we can get really angry" argument. (did the same when I was 5 years old)

2 fingers are ur thumbs? :o

ME BIGGD01
10-11-2007, 10:30 AM
First of all I am not your mate, second it's America.

You keep saying we ask you for help yet you have not mentioned where and how. Stop the bullshit.

You are a useless person to even discuss anything with. There is no point to it since you don't even stay on track of the conversation. You are typical and have no input. Your comments are baseless and you do not have the ability to answer a question. Your stamenets are also pathetic and meaningless. Things like the "have you ever heard of the black market?" proves my point. I am done with you as it is a simple a waste of time and at least if anyone else reads this they will see.

At this point I agree with the people who pm me and say why do I bother with people like you. They are correct, and I am done with morons that can't even make a point.

Nitro
10-11-2007, 12:06 PM
get a room you two :P

Banshee
10-11-2007, 12:14 PM
:watchmovilooks like it becomes a trashfun thread:watchmovi
I ain't kissing nobody's ass:watchmovi

Wiper
10-11-2007, 09:52 PM
Spread fear and at some point you might even think they are friends....

The heroes of the 21th century *Yawn*