PDA

View Full Version : how can there not be a halo 3 tread!

TheUltimateWarrior
10-02-2007, 02:53 PM
SO i am wondering.. bought this game the morning it came out.. and playing it non stop..
I dont have xbox live yet.. and since i'm in the middle of moving i am waiting 3 weeks to get it..

Anyone played it online yet? I played it online at a friends house on the second day.. and I couldnt win a match! skill level is high already.. and i guess it will get higher each day..

is the reason that this game is so great you cant stop playing it for a minute to start a tread about it, the reason there is no tread about it yet..

BlackWolf
10-02-2007, 03:01 PM
We only play SS here at GM :rolleyes:

Nope i dont have a Xbox or i would proberly have played the death out of this game by now :)

funny tho i wondered the same thing yesterday where was the halo thread
i guess there are not many xbox gamers in here :hmmm:

EXEcution
10-02-2007, 03:31 PM
I play it online when I have time and it's great. There's hardly ever a delay between matches and no lag or glitches that I've encountered. I'm not half as good as most other players out there but once I get used to the analog stick aiming then I should be fine.

Asian Invasian
10-02-2007, 03:52 PM
SO i am wondering.. bought this game the morning it came out.. and playing it non stop..
I dont have xbox live yet.. and since i'm in the middle of moving i am waiting 3 weeks to get it..

Anyone played it online yet? I played it online at a friends house on the second day.. and I couldnt win a match! skill level is high already.. and i guess it will get higher each day..

is the reason that this game is so great you cant stop playing it for a minute to start a tread about it, the reason there is no tread about it yet..
I play more halo than I play ss. Back when halo 2 was out I won 4 city tournaments 1st place, and 2nd, place in a state tournent, then 1st recently in the all state tournement. I even won a free copy of halo 3. I already won a halo 3 tournement in my city. I think I played too much. My skills really carried from Halo 2. If you get realy into it like me and get online daily, ill pm you the link to a website where there are kids making hundreds of thousands of dollars playing halo. Sorry for my grammar its too early and idc. :P

SoulReaver
10-02-2007, 10:41 PM
Yeah I love it too, though I'm getting tired of multiplayer for some reason....single player is where its at baby.

GOTHIKO
10-03-2007, 06:03 AM
Halo 3 is awesome! Won a Afghanistan halo 2 tournament w/ a whooping 50 dollars gift certificate :P just got halo 3 few days back, and it rocks! but yea you can expect the skill level to be high, especially cause its almost the same controls as halo 2 and they been playing it since and the maps arent hard to learn.