PDA

View Full Version : GG 5th and Wiper

The Game
10-04-2007, 11:56 PM
gg, was fun to play with u:thumbs:
@ Wiper no offence dude but u got a very bad aim
@ Czacha you should not use the MG so much

well i was tired and played without sound:o
and yees i can understand wiper using alias, i would do the same if i were PKS leader ;)
too bad can't post that in pks section since i got banned there :D

and pls Czacha dont call me a noob again, thx

TOMMEK
10-05-2007, 12:01 AM
GG Timbaland damn u rock ! ;)

Fifth
10-05-2007, 12:01 AM
1st of all don't come with such threads if you won one game. From my experience I know you leave 99% games u play cos u lose. If demos needed call me. ;) Do not learn players how they should play cos they play their own way. You won't impress anyone by posting such a topic, trust me. Not here. I also play without sound and I do not make a big deal with that. Next time stay till end of the games you play.

Ps. Do not accuse Wiper of using an alias cos at the beginnin' of the game you were also one of them.

The Game
10-05-2007, 12:04 AM
1st of all don't come with such threads if you won one game. From my experience I know you leave 99% games u play cos u lose. If demos needed call me. ;) Do not learn players how they should play cos they play their own way. You won't impress anyone by posting such a topic, trust me. Not here. I also play without sound and I do not make a big deal with that. Next time stay till end of the games you play.

Ps. Do not accuse Wiper of using an alias cos at the beginnin' of the game you were also one of them.

wow thats a long text to excuse u were losing against me, nice one i almost believed it :D:thumbs: :thumbs: :D

Fifth
10-05-2007, 12:06 AM
If you say so. :) I'm just saying for the next time, always stand until end of the game.

If I'd post every screen, demo of you leaving the game it'd be so many. Anyway do what you want. You won't impress anyone. ;)

The Game
10-05-2007, 12:08 AM
If you say so. :) I'm just saying for the next time, always stand until end of the game.

If I'd post every screen, demo of you leaving the game it'd be so many. Anyway do what you want. You won't impress anyone. ;)

man u r talking just like blablabla, telling others i leave 100 games, maan u left 1000 clans and joined 1000 clans :D
u r a bad boy also, so don't judge about me ;)

Fifth
10-05-2007, 05:07 AM
Sure. I left the clans but I don't leave games. A bit difference. And you're actin' like a clown posting one victory game. I'm not ashamed that I've lost one game lol. You should be cos you leave almost every game you play.

Xeno
10-05-2007, 09:13 AM
hahaha and you changed your name 100000 times :D
rofl, since when you grow up and have a big mouth, the game? you are just 12 years dude, chill.
and next time I play against you y don't leave timbarland bcuz you getting a f'ing granade right in your ugly face lol

QuietStorm
10-05-2007, 10:36 AM
-.-
...omfg

The Game
10-05-2007, 11:05 AM
lol i just pwned the pks bosses, post that and get trashed, damn this forum rulez :D:D:D:D

The Game
10-05-2007, 11:08 AM
Sure. I left the clans but I don't leave games. A bit difference. And you're actin' like a clown posting one victory game. I'm not ashamed that I've lost one game lol. You should be cos you leave almost every game you play.

hmm acting like a clown if i post a single victory?
well according to this Villains are clowns also:confused:(and u too)
u lost a lot of games, but it's no problem since u play for fun, right czacha??
peace!:thumbs:

PyronoX
10-05-2007, 11:09 AM
Lol :)

Die Hard
10-05-2007, 11:34 AM
Villains are clowns also:confused:Yep, and my name is Coco :rolleyes:

The Game
10-05-2007, 11:41 AM
Yep, and my name is Coco :rolleyes:

man according to rafals words, i always respected the villains clan ;) and i still do:thumbs:

Virus
10-05-2007, 11:43 AM
lol i just pwned the pks bosses, post that and get trashed, damn this forum rulez :D:D:D:D

I can't see the big pwnage there, just couple more frags and couple less deaths. And Wiper plays like once a month? You play everyday boyo.

The Game
10-05-2007, 11:48 AM
I can't see the big pwnage there, just couple more frags and couple less deaths. And Wiper plays like once a month? You play everyday boyo.

i had a 5 months break:thumbs:
hmm wiper told me tommek etc, we suck so much but he shoulda look at himself and rafal either, that'sall what i wanted to say:thumbs:

@ Czacha, so u think Die Hard is a clown, cuz he posted a single victory like me ??? (answer pls)
http://www.gamemecca.net/forums/showthread.php?t=83088

TOMMEK
10-05-2007, 11:56 AM
hmm wiper told me tommek etc, we suck so much but he shoulda look at himself and rafal either, that'sall what i wanted to say:thumbs:

@ Czacha, so u think Die Hard is a clown, cuz he posted a single victory like me ??? (answer pls)

yep he said that, i was obs and saw his awesome skills:thumbs:

QuietStorm
10-05-2007, 11:59 AM
:wootrock::P

MORGANA
10-05-2007, 12:06 PM
You should not talking about other ppl skills, only you can is using rocket( granade) and shooting somewhere...but your best skills are playing teaming with your friends and than post some screenies..:rolleyes:
yep he said that, i was obs and saw his awesome skills:thumbs:

MORGANA
10-05-2007, 12:07 PM
Die Hard was not alias...lol but you

MORGANA
10-05-2007, 12:08 PM
GG Rafal& Wiper! :thumbs:
gg, was fun to play with u:thumbs:
@ Wiper no offence dude but u got a very bad aim
@ Czacha you should not use the MG so much

well i was tired and played without sound:o
and yees i can understand wiper using alias, i would do the same if i were PKS leader ;)
too bad can't post that in pks section since i got banned there :D

and pls Czacha dont call me a noob again, thx

The Game
10-05-2007, 12:13 PM
Die Hard was not alias...lol but you
Timbaland aint't an alias it's my Forum name:thumbs:
(1st think then write)

MORGANA
10-05-2007, 12:17 PM
I cant find this name on your sig.
(1st think then write)

QuietStorm
10-05-2007, 12:23 PM

look at Gamezone please:thumbs:

Your BadDream
10-05-2007, 12:28 PM
(1st think then write)

so how many names u have got now ? 15?

Xeno
10-05-2007, 12:35 PM
the game for president :rolleyes: he is so good!

Xeno
10-05-2007, 12:38 PM
so how many names u have got now ? 15?

over 100 dude the game, sweetness, perfect, fragger, sniper, prick, clown, timbaland, nelly furtado, omg its too much, and the day here is to nice to count all that names.

PyronoX
10-05-2007, 12:49 PM
@ MORGANA ; ACtually , TOMMEK is a pretty good player .. no rocket monkey or sth . :)

The Game
10-05-2007, 12:55 PM
over 100 dude the game, sweetness, perfect, fragger, sniper, prick, clown, timbaland, nelly furtado, omg its too much, and the day here is to nice to count all that names.

over 100?
well u told us 9 of them,cmon tell us the rest, or did u lie?:eek:

The Game
10-05-2007, 01:05 PM

my Gm sig! it was someone of the [LEO GANG] maybe me, maybe anotherone

Fifth
10-05-2007, 01:25 PM
But nobody cares that you "pwned" anyone. Really. If other people would post all their screens then you would be poor. You come here with 1 screen from the game you didn't leave and you're happy. Come on dude. Grow up and don't think you impressed anyone. :thumbs: No more words from my side to you anymore.

TOMMEK
10-05-2007, 01:26 PM
You should not talking about other ppl skills, only you can is using rocket( granade) and shooting somewhere...but your best skills are playing teaming with your friends and than post some screenies..:rolleyes:

ehm check my screens in gz and u will see:thumbs:
granade lmao!

Fifth
10-05-2007, 01:47 PM
If this thread will turn into insulting and trash I will close it. Be aware. :)

Joakim
10-05-2007, 01:58 PM
Hahaha finally some funny threads on GM xD
But seriously, dont fight guys ;) I still dont see a good reason why you fight :D

Wiper
10-05-2007, 02:21 PM
Hahaha finally some funny threads on GM xD
But seriously, dont fight guys ;) I still dont see a good reason why you fight :D

:o

Wiper
10-05-2007, 02:22 PM
-.-
...omfg

;)

Wiper
10-05-2007, 02:35 PM
For the game....actually was fun. Congratz you won :).

For my aiming skills: might be true or false but one thing I know for sure is that you only said it cuz I said something about Tommek's sniper"skills". It's kinda the ultimate trigger to get a camper angry: say something about the aim :D

For now I'm done with you guys, it appears that if Tommek or Amco ask you to "roll over" you'll do that (as you proved). 12 years old an trashing the a lot of PkS-members with who you had rarely a game whatsoever (don't even understand why I'm trying to explain this)

"The Game wants a cookie"

Digital Fighter
10-05-2007, 02:55 PM
This guy is pathetic...

TOMMEK
10-05-2007, 02:59 PM
For the game....actually was fun. Congratz you won :).

For my aiming skills: might be true or false but one thing I know for sure is that you only said it cuz I said something about Tommek's sniper"skills". It's kinda the ultimate trigger to get a camper angry: say something about the aim :D

hahahah really funny.

The Game
10-05-2007, 03:07 PM
This guy is pathetic...

:wave:

Fifth
10-05-2007, 03:10 PM
Well I see that topic became ridicolous cos of kids from Gamezone I have to close it.