PDA

View Full Version : Two-year old boy videotaped smoking a blunt by mother, friends

Nitro
10-14-2007, 11:57 AM
Two-year old boy videotaped smoking a blunt by mother, friends

OCTOBER 11--The mother of a two-year-old Wisconsin boy shared a marijuana blunt with her child as friends laughed, filmed the child smoking, and asked, "Hey buddy, are you stoned?" Krystle Leigh Weber, 20, was charged yesterday along with two male friends with pot possession and contributing to the delinquency of a minor (Weber was also hit with a child neglect rap, also a misdemeanor). According to a Circuit Court complaint, after a confidential source told police about the smoking incident, cops seized a cell phone from defendant Sean Held, 19, and discovered three videos of the August incident. On the clips, the boy is seen holding and apparently puffing on a blunt, and "staggering around a bedroom in what appears to be a confused and altered state." In a police interview, Weber, who is pictured above in a Menomonee Falls Police Department mug shot, said that she initially rejected Held's suggestion to have her son "hit it," but eventually relented and agreed to let the two-year-old take a "small one." The complaint notes that Weber told police that she "knew what she did was wrong, and she would do anything to keep her son." (4 pages)

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/archive/years/2007/1011072pot1.html

NightBreed
10-14-2007, 01:29 PM
More chlorine for that gene pool please....:(

Nitro
10-14-2007, 01:59 PM
I do it so that you humans realize you need to change your ways because ignorance's bliss is only short-term.

Nitro
10-14-2007, 03:00 PM
whatever gets your goat...although I did see you perusing my boy raped by girls topic so you're being a hypocrite :P

PJ'l_Master
10-14-2007, 03:09 PM
I do it so that you humans realize you need to change your ways because ignorance's bliss is only short-term.

thats alot of "you"s that need to be changed to "we"s

FUS1ON
10-14-2007, 03:33 PM
and the word filters are off... again... make up ur mind admins can we say swear words or not? jeez!

Only certain words are filtered .... get your facts straight .... Jeez!

OUTLAWS Spike
10-14-2007, 04:10 PM
you're an asshole.

I foresee a ban coming lol

Nitro
10-14-2007, 04:34 PM
that was not a nice comment Blake. please take it back

Suicidal
10-14-2007, 11:44 PM
The future looks grim

FUS1ON
10-14-2007, 11:51 PM
Nothing has changed .... except your membership status, see you in 3 days.

PJ'l_Master
10-15-2007, 09:08 AM
asshole

how did that one get unincluded by the filter?

Nitro
10-15-2007, 12:28 PM
ass
–noun
1. a long-eared, slow, patient, sure-footed domesticated mammal, Equus asinus, related to the horse, used chiefly as a beast of burden.
2. any wild species of the genus Equus, as the onager.
3. a stupid, foolish, or stubborn person.

hole
–noun
1. an opening through something; gap; aperture: a hole in the roof; a hole in my sock.

FUS1ON
10-15-2007, 02:50 PM
Because the word Ass to my knowledge has never, let me repeat that NEVER been on the censored word list and why posters do the @ss, Arse, etc .... thing is beyond me.

Nitro
10-15-2007, 04:46 PM
well, arse is the british version of ass so i believe that's why that sometimes pops up

He Is Legend
10-15-2007, 05:19 PM
i could never say ass before

i can now

weird

FUS1ON
10-15-2007, 07:38 PM
^ You are mistaken

Just to prove you are wrong ..... You can't search for just the word Ass here because the search feature here will not allow for searches on words with 3 letters or less so do a search for asshole and see what you get. You will find that the word asshole has been used and it is clearly spelled out in 78 different threads dating back to 8/14/2004.
http://www.gamemecca.net/forums/search.php?searchid=216027&pp=25

Even though you add a censored word onto some other letters it will still place asterisks in the censored letters place. Just to prove it .... ****head.

I'm sorry, but you must have this forum confused with some other forum, the word ass has never been censored here.

PJ'l_Master
10-15-2007, 09:14 PM
Because the word Ass to my knowledge has never, let me repeat that NEVER been on the censored word list and why posters do the @ss, Arse, etc .... thing is beyond me.

ahh, this is true i suppose, good point

He Is Legend
10-15-2007, 09:19 PM
Even though you add a censored word onto some other letters it will still place asterisks in the censored letters place. Just to prove it .... ****head. Wow , I know you didnt just call me that for something I thought was true imho .

so you proved it false ... then called me a shit head for "thinking" that

your a loser

FUS1ON
10-15-2007, 09:52 PM
Wow , I know you didnt just call me that for something I thought was true imho .

so you proved it false ... then called me a shit head for "thinking" that

your a loser

It's not "Your a loser", it is "You are a loser" or abbreviated to "You're a loser". You should pay attention in school and learn to spell.

Anyways I can see where it 'appears' that I called you that because of the way I worded it and I'm sorry for the misunderstanding, but please use your common sense in the future and know that I would not do that. :rolleyes:

He Is Legend
10-15-2007, 09:55 PM
It's not "Your a loser", it is "You are a loser" or abbreviated to "You're a loser". You should pay attention in school and learn to spell.

Anyways I can see where it 'appears' that I called you that because of the way I worded it and I'm sorry for the misunderstanding, but please use your common sense in the future and know that I would not do that. :rolleyes:

it's a message board not a english class,

your a nerd , im done with this forum and all of your stupid ass rules

cant believe I have been here for over 4 years

FUS1ON
10-15-2007, 09:59 PM
At least when I messed up (although it was unintentional) I had the balls to say I was wrong and apologize unlike yourself when you jumped to the wrong conclusion.

He Is Legend
10-15-2007, 10:01 PM
At least when I messed up (although it was unintentional) I had the balls to say I was wrong and apologize unlike yourself when you jumped to the wrong conclusion.

admit I was wrong how ?

on how I thought ass was a word censored ? and stating how I thought it was weird, oh im so sorry I didnt apologize for my opinion

FUS1ON
10-15-2007, 10:33 PM
It's clear (to some people) that I was using the sentence "Just to prove it .... ****head." as an example to show that the word censor feature adds asterisks to words and if you are too stupid to figure it out, then I'm wasting my time. The truth is you jumped to the wrong conclusion and called me a loser because you ASSumed I called you a name. As an Admin here I would not and can not do that, but what I can do is show you the door if I get bored with you which is not too far off.

Nitro
10-15-2007, 10:34 PM
let's all hold hands and sing love serenades!

He Is Legend
10-15-2007, 10:38 PM
It's clear (to some people) that I was using the sentence "Just to prove it .... ****head." as an example to show that the word censor feature adds asterisks to words and if you are too stupid to figure it out, then I'm wasting my time. The truth is you jumped to the wrong conclusion and called me a loser because you ASSumed I called you a name. As an Admin here I would not and can not do that, but what I can do is show you the door if I get bored with you which is not too far off.

bahaha

Pure_Evil
10-16-2007, 10:47 AM
back to topic please