PDA

View Full Version : new server

drop dead gorgeous
10-19-2007, 12:19 AM
i was hoping that one of you could help me setup my server i want to run it while i'm working so others can enjoy for the most part i have it setup but i keep getting an error message in serious runner "socket error during udp send. socket 632, error 10049 <wsaeaddrnotavail>" any ideas? :confused:

drop dead gorgeous
10-19-2007, 02:25 AM
problem here no firewall no router...and port forwarding is a pain in the a$$
ohh and i just looked at the help file and apperently i'm not useing serious runner hehe. when i installed and ran it for the first time it asked me to open the containing folder of serious sam and i did but it said serious sam dose not exsist in this directory? is there another sorce i can get this from?

drop dead gorgeous
10-19-2007, 02:54 AM
ok i downloaded another version but it wont load the levels now?

drop dead gorgeous
10-19-2007, 03:19 AM
ok got the levels to load set the heartbeat and enabled enumeration but i can see my server listed ?? no more error codes? talk to me,your the master huggy whats happening to my beautiful server :rofl:

SHOTGUNmaniac
10-19-2007, 03:26 AM
well id love to be abel to help, but hugs helped me too lol.. im sure betewwen you n hugs you'll get it running :)

drop dead gorgeous
10-19-2007, 03:28 AM
yeah i guess i'll have to wait till the morning :(

drop dead gorgeous
10-19-2007, 10:49 AM
well thats a good question widows fireweall won't even let me open it it says becaseu of an unidentified preoblem?
and my modem is a webstar DPX2100 but it's the same modem i was using to run my other dedicated serverso thats not the issue, windows XP SP2 just installed maybe a new installation because all i've been having is problem with this peice
and yes it's a legit copy i jsut know a fed tricks when i activate by phone ;)

Banshee
10-19-2007, 11:32 AM
Hmm, could you pm me these tricks or send them to my msn?jadeit21@hotmail.com
I'd like to use them this evening:)

drop dead gorgeous
10-19-2007, 08:02 PM
i don't have an antivirus yet buying theses things cost money and that i do not have right at the moment i'm making payments on my car i'm living off of 60 dollars a week so antivirus software can wait, i'll just reinstall windows

drop dead gorgeous
10-19-2007, 08:06 PM
Hmm, could you pm me these tricks or send them to my msn?jadeit21@hotmail.com
I'd like to use them this evening:)

basicly you "telephone activate" windows and when she asks you to tell her that really long code of numbers tell her but murmer or mumble the last few numbers and keep doing that untill it redirects you to a human, than you tell them the numbers and the'll ask you how many times that copy of windows has been installed on any computers just tell them it came with a Dell or a HP and it got a virus so you're reinstalling it they should give you the activation code from there :)

SHOTGUNmaniac
10-19-2007, 11:33 PM
i use avast, and have to say its been good to me..

drop dead gorgeous
10-20-2007, 12:53 AM
yeah but does that work with XP pro X64? because i know some programs don't run on a 64 bit OS