PDA

View Full Version : Cheating wife....

NightBreed
10-19-2007, 08:47 PM
So lately my wife has been working a lot of evening shifts, and for the past couple months has been carpooling with a male co-worker. At first I didn't mind, I would rather have someone with her in case she has car trouble or something like that, but it seems that they have become a little bit more than friends. You know the scenario, the phone calls that hangup, she starts wearing nice clothes to work, talking about him all the time, etc. I don't know what to think. If I'm out in the garage when she gets home (usually after midnight) he just drops her off and leaves, but if the lights are off in the garage and I'm in the house (they think I'm sleeping) they sit out in the car for like twenty minutes. I asked her once what they were doing, she said "just talking"....whatever. So last night I decide that I'm going to see what really goes on out there. I leave the garage door open, but turn out all the lights. About the time she usually gets home, I go out and hide in the garage and wait. In a few minutes, his car pulls into my driveway, and I'm hiding behind my bike. When his headlights shine through the garage and onto my bike, I see some thing that I just can't believe. The rear sprocket is already worn and hooked but the chain looks OK. Do you guys think I should change just the sprocket or the chain and sprocket?

:P

OUTLAWS high ping camper
10-19-2007, 09:15 PM
both

SASQUATCH
10-19-2007, 09:38 PM
both

:thumbs:

FUS1ON
10-19-2007, 10:45 PM
I told you he has been riding your errrrrrm bike

NastyDawg
10-19-2007, 10:51 PM
I told you he has been riding your errrrrrm bike

ROFL :D

ME BIGGD01
10-20-2007, 03:49 AM
Lets not get crazy before you do something stupid. I mean I can understand your concern but you have to think about this. Do you have kids?

:P

Dan2
10-20-2007, 04:28 AM
Good one!!:rofl:

Sexyjess
10-20-2007, 01:40 PM
why cant ppl just not sit down and be honest to each other nowdays!!??
i just say one word :communication

and to the ppl that cheating are missing something in the relationship they are in

i dont get when dan saying good one? is it a joke or in real ^^
i really need to train up my english i dont get the last sentenses :( lol

HAMMER
10-21-2007, 08:50 AM
I think you should get a shaft drive bike, and give the shaft to your wife. It's all about the shaft really...

OUTLAWS high ping camper
10-21-2007, 06:59 PM
why cant ppl just not sit down and be honest to each other nowdays!!??
i just say one word :communication

and to the ppl that cheating are missing something in the relationship they are in

i dont get when dan saying good one? is it a joke or in real ^^
i really need to train up my english i dont get the last sentenses :( lol

Yes Jess, it was a joke. Keep working on your English. Be proud that you can speak two languages, many people can't.

Sexyjess
10-21-2007, 07:18 PM
Yes Jess, it was a joke. Keep working on your English. Be proud that you can speak two languages, many people can't.

thanks :).... i guess =/but my gramar i must improve alot more :D

soon 3 im learing cantoneise now ( you speaking it in hongkong) i have heard that language in many years now since i was 15 :D but its really hard but getting some help bcuz bf family always talking cantonese at home :) but also swedish ofcourse :P

and also japanese understands some words well it getting stucked into head when im watching on diffrent anime, talking japanese is alot easier then cantonese tho :/
you really can pick up and learn things from movies and so on :P :)

Die Hard
10-22-2007, 04:24 PM
Good one Mike :funny: