PDA

View Full Version : IF there was a mandatory draft...

Nitro
10-20-2007, 01:59 AM
vote

SHOTGUNmaniac
10-20-2007, 02:51 AM
to go out and kill people that was under immoral circumstances, i would tell the government to **** themselves and lock me up. Before the people in power start demanding stuff, they should send there own kids to do it. But no, they wont. Even though your options are for the people of the us, this countries government is just as bad.

EXEcution
10-20-2007, 03:14 AM
Who can ever be sure....

Nitro
10-20-2007, 03:33 AM
to go out and kill people that was under immoral circumstances, i would tell the government to **** themselves and lock me up. Before the people in power start demanding stuff, they should send there own kids to do it. But no, they wont. Even though your options are for the people of the us, this countries government is just as bad.

MY apologies...I guess instead of the "Canadian" border, you would use France since you can take the chunnel to it.

FUS1ON
10-20-2007, 03:25 PM
You should have put the "immoral/illegal/etc war" part in you poll question, it makes a HUGE difference. I read the poll question without reading you post and voted.

Nitro
10-20-2007, 04:37 PM
Sorry about that.

Caged Anger
10-21-2007, 02:40 PM
I read your post before voting as I figured there was more to this than in the question.

Here's the deal, to go to someone else's doorstep and start a war, no, I won't go for that. I will stand, protest, and hell they can lock me up if they don't like it. Its better than bein shot at anyway (and i hear the health care plan is great ;))

However, if there should be some kind of invasion here on American soil, you give me the gun and say where to go. I'll be there and thats a promise.