PDA

View Full Version : one time i had a vegetarian friend

EricC
10-22-2007, 04:42 AM
and she would always nag our group about how eating meat was wrong and blah blah blah

we decided to play a bit of a practical trick on her just to shut her up this summer

we arranged for me and her and two other friends to go camping at our friends cottage on this island for four days, right. anyhow we all planned for it for days and stuff and we were going to have our other friend boat us across the lake to the cottage, and then hed come pick us up in four days

it was going to be perfect :)

basically long story short, before we went we secretly chucked all her tofu and vegetarian crap food out, and then had her stranded on the island with us, with us only having brought meat products for food. absolutely nothing but meat

LOLE

anyhow what happened when we told her we somehow "misplaced" her cooler of stuff, she freaked out and started yelling at us, telling us she wanted to go home and etc, but we told her we couldnt do anything until our buddy came to pick us up

so she was trapped

she held out for two days but then on the third day she basically broke down and started crying after we kept offering her meat, and she said she was so hungry she was going to die if she didnt, and then she was crying eating a sausage and stuff, then threw up like halfway through

i think it probably also gave her diarrhea

when we finally did go home, though, she told us she hated us and didnt want to be our friend anymore and hasnt talked to any of us since

what a whiny bitch

so basically the moral of the story is vegetarians are over sensitive and have to learn to get over things

Asian Invasian
10-22-2007, 04:57 AM
Im eating steak right now and its absolutely delicious.

PyronoX
10-22-2007, 07:27 AM
hah ^_^ pwned . ;D

Im eating steak right now and its absolutely delicious.

Yeh , who can't like meat?

Asian Invasian
10-22-2007, 07:35 AM
Idk, I never understood it. Hamburgers, steaks, chicken, all so good. Not my loss so I don't care.

EXEcution
10-22-2007, 11:44 AM
Well that was probably the worst story ever.

Sexyjess
10-22-2007, 12:00 PM
LOL really evil done :P
positive thing with beeing a vegeterian is your thin:P and kinda healthy
negative thing is some vegetarians dont take care of them self in this case my sister she only eat shit and i mean it,,,

nothing that has to do with animals at all shes trying eat fish but shes saying that makes her throw up

Mad Fox
10-22-2007, 12:41 PM
I thought there would be a better ending.

NightBreed
10-22-2007, 12:47 PM

Asian Invasian
10-22-2007, 02:01 PM
hahaha

Mad Fox
10-22-2007, 02:11 PM
one time at band camp

Suicidal
10-22-2007, 09:38 PM
why didnt you just stab her and get it over with? Nothing says "i love you" more than torture and suffering...
I hate vegetables. They make me throw up

I can't live without my chicken, 3 meals a day!

MORGANA
10-22-2007, 10:11 PM
I do not know,but how you can be proud of that what you have done your friend(i mean knife in she's back), anyone can self decide whether the meat will eat or not ... and true friends are accepted how they are!
You should find she and say that you are sorry for this bad joke..

solid snake295
10-22-2007, 11:22 PM
hahaha
http://www.thebestpageintheuniverse.net/c.cgi?u=sponsor

Nitro
10-23-2007, 12:16 AM
you guys are mean

Caged Anger
10-28-2007, 04:59 AM
Eric, you're a jackass. Just because you can't control your desire to eat meat doesn't mean those that can shouldn't.

Christ, you're lucky you didn't make her seriously ill. Many vegetarians have gone long enough without meat that to ingest it can cause serious problems. Think before you act dimwit.