PDA

View Full Version : teamspeak

(Villains) Fragjunky
10-27-2007, 10:43 AM
teamspeak public server.
for 3 months i have been running a teamspeak server 24 hours a day 7 days a week, it was for villains members at first but now i think its time to make it for all gm members. my teamspeak server can have 2345 members per channel. if u want a dedicated channel for any game just gimme a shout, or if u just want a channel for ur clan feel free to ask.
ok hers the link for the client part of teamspeak, u will need this to join the server http://www.goteamspeak.com/?page=downloads
when u have downloaded the client and installed it u will need to go to connect and right click on servers this will then say "add server"

(Villains) Fragjunky
10-27-2007, 10:48 AM
next u will need to enter a label the label is villains
the server address is 80.7.237.202:2345
then u need to enter a nickname and select allow server to assign a nickname and select "registered"
also enter a log in name and a user password. i will not be monitoring anybodys password as i have no reason to. passwords are private and should stay that way

(Villains) Fragjunky
10-27-2007, 10:56 AM
if this does not work use "quick connect"
u will need to enter the server address, enter a nick name AND NOT A LOGIN NAME the password is "villainsrockz"
if anyone from a clan is interested in administrating this server with me . huggy and shotgunmaniac let me know and i will register u as an admin.
once again thius will run 24/7 has room for endless amounts of ppl. and is for any purpose not for just to chat while u play it can be for just to chat in general too. any clan can have a private channel password protected
have fun! any problems connecting let me know and ill do my best to sort it out:thumbs:

(Villains) Fragjunky
10-29-2007, 01:45 AM
come on ppl join in the fun.anyone and i mean anyone can join for any purpose even non gm members e.g ur friends and family:thumbs:

SASQUATCH
11-08-2007, 07:11 PM
Who comes on team speak? I like to know because I can always install it and stop in.

Thx for having it up Grenade if it's still running, but I will install it by this weekend.

(Villains) Fragjunky
11-12-2007, 09:20 PM
sry sas the server is down for good:( i had to move out of my house and unfortunately i cant run 24/7 from the address im at in fact this is my parents connection and can get about 5 mins use every now and then ts isnt even installed on this pc so no more ts or serious sam :(

SASQUATCH
11-13-2007, 12:31 AM
No problem and thank you btw.

Bingo
11-13-2007, 01:03 AM
GM will most likely have a dedicated TS server very soon. Keep an eye out for details soon! ;)

SASQUATCH
11-13-2007, 01:09 AM
GM will most likely have a dedicated TS server very soon. Keep an eye out for details soon! ;)

Thank you Bingo.

Also I will provide some help in the near future in the finance department but at this time I am no longer working and my money is depleting enormously but hopefully I will be on my feet sometime soon if not you probably see me go back to school in January instead to finish off a few courses before going back to work. Cheers and thank you