PDA

View Full Version : Lolz -Report Card-

Ma)N(iac
11-06-2007, 02:22 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L9Jr3M3tL94

Just Got My Report Card, lolz video

EXEcution
11-06-2007, 02:47 AM
This (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0zIOqYjCoPs) is better...

Ma)N(iac
11-06-2007, 02:49 AM
Nah Mine IS! :D

ME BIGGD01
11-06-2007, 02:51 AM
It's the people in this world like that that make me who I am.

The future looks grim no matter what:rolleyes:

EXEcution
11-06-2007, 02:55 AM
Nah Mine IS! :D

Well no one in your video has the guts to be dancing in a store to their iPod docked in the store's sound system. :P

Ma)N(iac
11-06-2007, 02:56 AM
Lolz!, well they have the balls to say hey teacher throw some d's on that Bi*tch LolZ :D xD

EXEcution
11-06-2007, 02:58 AM
Lolz!, well they have the balls to say hey teacher throw some d's on that Bi*tch LolZ :D xD

That's not too uncommon in most schools nowadays though.

Ma)N(iac
11-06-2007, 03:00 AM
That's not too uncommon in most schools nowadays though.
:hmmm: TRUE, ok you win, gosh as always

EXEcution
11-06-2007, 03:28 AM
:hmmm: TRUE, ok you win, gosh as always

Actually I think Biggs wins. :o

Asian Invasian
11-06-2007, 04:56 AM
It's the people in this world like that that make me who I am.

The future looks grim no matter what:rolleyes:

disgusting isnt it?

EXEcution
11-06-2007, 05:37 AM
disgusting isnt it?

:P

If the video and song weren't ludicrous enough you should read some of comments people made in response to the video. Makes you wonder how these people manage to actually get online or even be able to operate a keyboard.

Asian Invasian
11-06-2007, 05:54 AM
:P

If the video and song weren't ludicrous enough you should read some of comments people made in response to the video. Makes you wonder how these people manage to actually get online or even be able to operate a keyboard.

I pronounce it like that :P

EXEcution
11-06-2007, 05:56 AM
I pronounce it like that :P

Well you're pronouncing it wrong. :ha:

He Is Legend
11-06-2007, 06:59 AM
The world is coming to a end because soulja boy released a song regarding his report card , are you suprised ?

pleaseeeeeeeeee , the world is not coming to an end .. it's just the media gathering all the no-names they can to produce productivity so they can increase their profit for their bombs

FTW ! .. lol

Suicidal
11-06-2007, 03:33 PM
WE all have a kid inside. for the most part...

And its hard to keep coming up with material for songs. theyre all taken!
whats next? alarm clocks?

BobtheCkroach
11-06-2007, 04:10 PM
I can't stand Soulja Boy, but my favorite video using his music...

Can't remember where I first saw this...if it was GM, just slap me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FzlTzpt20I

ME BIGGD01
11-06-2007, 05:26 PM
The world is coming to a end because soulja boy released a song regarding his report card , are you suprised ?

pleaseeeeeeeeee , the world is not coming to an end .. it's just the media gathering all the no-names they can to produce productivity so they can increase their profit for their bombs

FTW ! .. lol

No one said the world is coming to an end but this current genaration in my eyes is a waste. I have never seen a more useless and unproductive group of people in all of my life. Yes I blame society and the kids are the poor victims. Now will it get worst? I do not think so. I pray for a war that requres a draft that takes the majority of these kinds of kids away and make them men. These kids would not have a chance in my generation. I thought I was embarrassed of the 80's but this crap really takes the cake.

The music today sucks. You have the dumbest and most pathetic people as stars. Look at the music, the actors, what's on television. I think it's safe to say that the blame can finally not be blamed on the genaration before.

NightBreed
11-06-2007, 05:44 PM
No one said the world is coming to an end but this current genaration in my eyes is a waste. I have never seen a more useless and unproductive group of people in all of my life. Yes I blame society and the kids are the poor victims. Now will it get worst? I do not think so. I pray for a war that requres a draft that takes the majority of these kinds of kids away and make them men. These kids would not have a chance in my generation. I thought I was embarrassed of the 80's but this crap really takes the cake.

The music today sucks. You have the dumbest and most pathetic people as stars. Look at the music, the actors, what's on television. I think it's safe to say that the blame can finally not be blamed on the genaration before.

gotta agree Biggs...I graduated high school in 1981, and I can tell you that anyone who emulated that kind of lifestyle back then was set up for a severe beatdown after school..Kids today don't know how it is with that pushed at them 24/7, but real life experience is going to be their only teacher...

I've got two boys, 13 and 15, and I'm proud to say that mentality isn't in my household...

He Is Legend
11-06-2007, 07:39 PM
I wouldn't say music today sucked,
maybe rap,
but not metal

EXEcution
11-06-2007, 09:34 PM
I wouldn't say music today sucked,
maybe rap,
but not metal

That statement is full of Jenkem! Music is entirely a matter of taste. We can say that the subject matter of some rap songs is borderline idiotic. Then someone would come out and say that all metal is a bunch of guys yelling at the top of their lungs and not really sounding much different from each other.

Music reflects society, not the other way around.

Ma)N(iac
11-06-2007, 10:00 PM
I can't stand Soulja Boy, but my favorite video using his music...

Can't remember where I first saw this...if it was GM, just slap me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FzlTzpt20I

i like this song :D

He Is Legend
11-06-2007, 10:58 PM
That statement is full of Jenkem! Music is entirely a matter of taste. We can say that the subject matter of some rap songs is borderline idiotic. Then someone would come out and say that all metal is a bunch of guys yelling at the top of their lungs and not really sounding much different from each other.

Music reflects society, not the other way around.

Rap is reciting poetry with someone else's music in the background. I guess it is not music at all, my mistake and/or bad.

EXEcution
11-06-2007, 11:24 PM
Rap is reciting poetry with someone else's music in the background. I guess it is not music at all, my mistake and/or bad.

Again, the same argument can be made for metal.

Ma)N(iac
11-06-2007, 11:30 PM
i like rap

He Is Legend
11-06-2007, 11:44 PM
Again, the same argument can be made for metal.

You knowwww metal is better :)

EXEcution
11-06-2007, 11:49 PM
You knowwww metal is better :)

I'm not taking sides here. If you want to learn how to make a good argument you have to do it from a neutral standpoint.

Nitro
11-06-2007, 11:53 PM
this country has no future

ME BIGGD01
11-07-2007, 12:31 AM
how about country? i think all modern day county songs are wrote in about 5 minutes. They are so whack and predictable.

That's fine but atleast the lyrics are understandable and the song is usually not pushing hate. I would also like to point out that words are usually used correctly and not changed just to make it rhyme.

I hate followers:down:

ME BIGGD01
11-07-2007, 12:32 AM
this country has no future

hate to break it to you but this is not just in this country. Remember the post I made to the polish kid here?

Nitro
11-07-2007, 12:50 AM
hate to break it to you but this is not just in this country. Remember the post I made to the polish kid here?

yes, but the problem is that the whole world is imitating american culture because the kids think it's cool

He Is Legend
11-07-2007, 06:02 AM
That's fine but atleast the lyrics are understandable and the song is usually not pushing hate. I would also like to point out that words are usually used correctly and not changed just to make it rhyme.

I hate followers:down:

So anything with fast guitars, and drums with yelling breeds hate ?

Kind of ignorant biggs..

EDIT :: id like you to write a paper explaining how music is a trend now.

SASQUATCH
11-07-2007, 12:19 PM
yes, but the problem is that the whole world is imitating american culture because the kids think it's cool

I don’t believe that but I do believe that our kids today some have been misdirected but over all I feel they have come a long way compare to years ago. Think about it, in my generation or a bit older was chaos with racial hatred with violence almost everywhere. During Martin Luther King there were hard times on both sides because of what many people held on to resentments and hatred.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today I see more mix people then it use to be years ago. The music I don’t really believe that that young man really wants the bitch to put some D’s on his report card but it might also mean another meaning of the message in what he may be trying to say. Music is poetry and with a combination of a philosophical way of words that have true meaning. Remember that the English language tradition is changing a bit as the years go by only because many new nationalities are mixing with different values, that may also be different for us but yet it has some type of meaning or message. For example when I talk to a Spanish or Italian person, I at times will speak it but will mix it with English like many of us do that can speak more than one language. When doing so the English language becomes a bit distorted but not in a bad way but in a way to comprehend in a conversation.

Anyway to get back to the subject, the old generation can provide guidance because of past history and that can help for a better future for our next generation to come.

It would be nice to hear what the young man thinks of what it really means and why he wrote the song.

EXEcution
11-07-2007, 01:10 PM
so anything with fast guitars and drums breeds hate ?

kinda ignorant biggs ..

Now you're putting words into his mouth.

He Is Legend
11-07-2007, 01:20 PM
Now you're putting words into his mouth.

That's fine but atleast the lyrics are understandable and the song is usually not pushing hate.

EXEcution
11-07-2007, 08:36 PM
He never said anything about how the actual music is played. He was merely referring to the lyrics. There are plenty of metal and alternative metal bands who are not pushing hate.

ME BIGGD01
11-11-2007, 04:18 AM
Ignorant? I think not...

I think I explained it well enough. I will review what I said or meant to say.

The music is pathetic.
A moron can create a rap song.
The rap represented is hate or promoting it.
The lyrics are pathetic and a 4 year old can come up with the same except without the cursing because even a 4 yr old knows what a potty word is.

Trend = follower

Weak minds listen to this kind of music.
Weaker minds will dance to it.
Weakest mind will defend it.

If I wanted to I can put a rap song in 20 minutes. It does not take that much thought. Although there are some good rap songs made the majority sich as these posted in this thread suck.

Is this ignorance? Show me where. This is an insult to poetry if that is what it's considered. I would guarantee these punks putting out this crap probably have not passed the 10th grade.

ME BIGGD01
11-11-2007, 06:41 AM
what sort of music do u listen to bidg?

I do not have any pref's and can enjoy any music as long as the lyrics are saying something. My styles or taste reflect on just good music. I can listen to anything but refuse to listen to a bunch of morons cursing or acting tough. I will not listen to a thug or a wanna be thug who needs to change words to make it rhyme with another word. It is completely retarded and the parents that allow their kids to listen to that crap deserve what they get in the future. These people fit the description with a capital N.

PyronoX
11-11-2007, 11:42 AM
Punk/Rock some Emonational too :thumbs:

Siron Ex
11-11-2007, 11:51 AM
I doubt Bigg is listening to Punk Rock :D

Perfect aim
11-11-2007, 06:18 PM
reports card.....

http://youtube.com/watch?v=PKnloiM-0Ns

lol

He Is Legend
11-11-2007, 06:30 PM
Ignorant? I think not...

I think I explained it well enough. I will review what I said or meant to say.

The music is pathetic.
A moron can create a rap song.
The rap represented is hate or promoting it.
The lyrics are pathetic and a 4 year old can come up with the same except without the cursing because even a 4 yr old knows what a potty word is.

Trend = follower

Weak minds listen to this kind of music.
Weaker minds will dance to it.
Weakest mind will defend it.

If I wanted to I can put a rap song in 20 minutes. It does not take that much thought. Although there are some good rap songs made the majority sich as these posted in this thread suck.

Is this ignorance? Show me where. This is an insult to poetry if that is what it's considered. I would guarantee these punks putting out this crap probably have not passed the 10th grade.

you sure do think you know everything !

which you dont

EXEcution
11-12-2007, 03:29 AM
you sure do think you know everything !

which you dont

:down:

Attack the argument not the person.

ME BIGGD01
11-12-2007, 06:37 AM
Chao, I never think I know it all but I think everything I say about this crap is pretty accurate.

I will ask you this. Where is this music positive? What does this music represent? What are the lyrics saying that people can or should relate to? What is the message the person listening to it should get?

Now You calim I am wrong and I ask you looking at our age differences I ask you if you were in my position, Married with a child. Would you allow your child to listen to these messages? Would you want your child to have these kinds of characters as their idols? Would you want your child to imitate and act out like these characters?

I am curious to know what your actual argument is but if you want to defend this crap then by all means do so. If you want to discuss it, try to bring something to the table and explain yourself.

NightBreed
11-12-2007, 08:12 PM
Biggs, I think you and I are the minority here...Check out the breaking news, top story on CNN this afternoon...

http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n167/MikeHotchkiss/Clipboard01-1.jpg

:dunno:

Gotta dig into the site a little deeper to find any actual news that's worthwhile..

http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n167/MikeHotchkiss/Clipboard02.jpg

:confused: Now....how's that for priorities ?

ME BIGGD01
11-12-2007, 10:49 PM
To be honest it truely sickens me. You know what is funny as well??

You have all tese people telling me how peace is the best option or telling me what is right or wrong but then they feel music like this is good. I simply do not get it and it shows just how society is that F'd up. Lets sing and dance to this together:rolleyes: .

If you look at every decade of music you can see the trend of styles and then reflect it to society. What I want to know when is society responsible for what is accepted. I laugh at when people call me ignorant because if I am I would like to learn what is right but at the same time no matter what I look at every subject I am discussing and taek in to account being practical and realistic the base them off of morals. I think I will stand my ground on this subject and consider the characters representation and compare to my moral values. That's probably a little much for kid these days to understand which brings me to my other points in previous posts relating to parenting.

ME BIGGD01
11-12-2007, 10:53 PM
NightBreed

It's nice to have company:) . It seems I usually am the minority in all these kinds of discussions. I honestly believe that I am not alone but the fool that actually feels the need to respond to such nonsense. I often think that and or hope that there are people here can relate to what I am actually saying.

SASQUATCH
11-13-2007, 12:28 AM
I am not much for rap music but there is one who is only 17 years old who lives or still does live in Brooklyn name Sean Kinstons, who I think is very talented but I enjoy most music but lately I been listening to classical music while I am on my computer lately.