PDA

View Full Version : Waterboarding

Nitro
11-07-2007, 01:58 AM
meh.

Sirc
11-07-2007, 02:25 AM
If you support this US gov't-approved procedure, then I am ashamed to call myself a human.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=-GcXl1y_mQw

The video is a parody of a real procedure conducted by your good ol' military.

More realistic: http://youtube.com/watch?v=EdswfKFt4wo

Evil men declaring it is not torture: http://thinkprogress.org/2007/11/05/bellinger-waterboarding-americans/

I understand you are under mind control Danny but damn man, don't tell me you are going to support this.

Yea, that's wack. We should be feeding them 3 square meals a day and making sure they're comfortable and have clean sheets. Kindness always wins when you're dealing with someone who would be willing to strap on a vest filled with explosives and blow up a market filled with women and children. Or even better, a funeral procession filled with innocent people mourning a lost loved one.

These people are simply misunderstood. I think it might have been the video-taped beheadings with a dull knife that caused this. Or perhaps the dragging of corpses through city streets? Or maybe the systematic killing of other Muslims in front of their families in their homes. I dunno. Somehow these people have just gotten a bad rep and really need to be treated with the respect that they deserve.

Good post Nitro. Got any more vids of extremist terrorist scum suffering?

ME BIGGD01
11-07-2007, 02:26 AM
Nitro, grow up and stop being suck a bitch about reality. First let me say I support these actions and maybe far worste if need be,

Stop being such an ignorant little kid who knows nothing about life yet. You make these dumb threads as if the military grabs people off the streets and tortures them. There is a reason for this and I will tell you America by far is not the only country that does this. Pull your mouth away from your mothers tit and live a little and understand that if getting information thats saves hundreds or maybe thousands of lives from a terrorist who knows something than this is justifiable. Leave dream world and come back to reality. I actually thought you were more intelligent than this. Maybe one day you life will depend on that very piece of information that the person being soaked has.

Really, GROW UP.

Nitro
11-07-2007, 02:28 AM
ya...

ME BIGGD01
11-07-2007, 02:30 AM
You are delusional Sirc. There is a ****ing reason this procedure is banned by the UN. There are a myriad of ways to interrogate a suspect without physical harm. You obviously enjoy when people are hurt. That is sick.

Do you know what the UN actually is? Why is it you do not represent the family that had their heads cut off or burned and hung on a bridge? I mean what is horrible in your eyes?

Nitro
11-07-2007, 02:36 AM
hemp

Nitro
11-07-2007, 02:40 AM
kites

ME BIGGD01
11-07-2007, 02:44 AM
I think you are ignorant because you think anyone thinks torture is good and therefore it should not be done. Ignorant to think that war is pretty. I think you are ignorant to post everything that has to do do with America and not mentioning what the enemy does.

"have accomplished things that you have not and never will because I put your name on their "do-not-call" list so to speak."

Hmmm, please let me know what you accomplished that I did not. I mean at 20 you know it all right? What do you mean do not call list and my name? Are you referring to that I am a telemarketer? If so you really make me laugh. I would bet I have more money owed to me in the past 6 months then your whole house hold made last year. Not sure where you are going there or if you are trying to insuate my profession but I will have you know my work and designs are being used many states across America along with the United States Army. Wanna bet?

Oh and I also think your ignorant for paying attention to propaganda which I think is the worste.

Nitro
11-07-2007, 02:48 AM
after

ME BIGGD01
11-07-2007, 02:51 AM
"Telemarketer? lmao no. that made me laugh though, im not gonna lie haha"

So are you saying I tried to call you? Explain because I do not get it.

Nitro
11-07-2007, 03:01 AM
"Telemarketer? lmao no. that made me laugh though, im not gonna lie haha"

So are you saying I tried to call you? Explain because I do not get it.

no, no. do-not-call list was a metaphor for something i cant say here..

ME BIGGD01
11-07-2007, 03:04 AM
You can pm me because I do not understand your metaphor. You also have not mentioned these accomplishments you claim that I have not done. I mean that is a pretty bold statement without back up and I would like to be able to see if I did or not. What ever they are or you say, you can bet I would not be upset by them. I can man up I guarantee it.

Sirc
11-07-2007, 04:33 AM
You are delusional Sirc. There is a ****ing reason this procedure is banned by the UN. There are a myriad of ways to interrogate a suspect without physical harm. You obviously enjoy when people are hurt. That is sick.

LOL, you are preaching to a man who just might end up with his 18 year old son being drafted into an escalation of this war. That concerns me. Very deeply. I have seen what these animals do, and I assure you that I have no problems whatsoever in seeing these animals suffer. Extremely.

And what have you accomplished Nitro? In your mere 20 years of life, what have you accomplished besides being drunk and stoned? You fool no one. Especially me. You've apparently live a wonderful fantasy life, though judging by your constant vague references you only do things that you aren't at liberty to discuss. LOL. Keep dreaming and taking those drugs.

Taunt all you want. It makes for good fictional reading. :)

SASQUATCH
11-07-2007, 01:32 PM
I am against it only because I can’t hurt people in that way but only if it comes to defending will I protect myself etc. As for people that are animals, I can’t say that too because we are pretty much all cruel in ways because of our civilization in the past and today, but it has improved. The torture is a horrible thing to watch anyone go through and I feel that there are always better methods but how or in what length remains to be seen. I couldn’t think of one only because I don’t practice it and everyone here is no expert.

ME BIGGD01
11-08-2007, 08:01 AM
I am against it only because I can’t hurt people in that way but only if it comes to defending will I protect myself etc. As for people that are animals, I can’t say that too because we are pretty much all cruel in ways because of our civilization in the past and today, but it has improved. The torture is a horrible thing to watch anyone go through and I feel that there are always better methods but how or in what length remains to be seen. I couldn’t think of one only because I don’t practice it and everyone here is no expert.

I can accept what you say here Sas but I do believe you understand the reasoning this sort of thing is done. Am I correct with that? I think the majority of people would or could not even accept watching someone be put to death via the death penalty. I could but I accept many others can not.

What I cannot accept is someone pointingthis sort of thing out with an agenda. It lights my small fuse when someone has the balls to bring this action up and not dare consider discussing reasoning. An agenda that makes Americas actions look criminal is nothing more but a liberal and pathetic view. They day a 20 year old can come here and tell me is the daythe world will end. Boo F'ing Hoo is all I have to say to sorry asses who think this is cruel. I hear someone talking this stuff in front of me and no doubt I am cracking them as hard as I can in the jaw. This is what is wrong with the people today. They are unrealistic and ignorant to what the hell is going on in the world yet they feel they have a right to preach. If freedom of speech is a right then so is kicking someones ass for speaking ignorance. I still wait for Nitro's comments. I think he is correct he just like to stir a pot and to me that pot he stirred is offensive to me. To be honest he makes his generation look dumber. I have had the chance to meet a few good young guys from this forum his age and I feel they make me feel better regarding my opinion of the youth of today. I wish Notro would just grow up a little instead of trying to stir the pot. I guess this and his statements just show what kind of character he is in real life. I do not accept that this is pretend because anyone that feels the need to piss someone off is simply an A-Hole. I hope he understand where I am coming from also because I actually like the kid. I know he jokes around a lot and I can accept that but there is a time for joking around and not a time to piss people off. I can also accept if he is sensitive to these sort of thing such as torture but if that is the case before judging it understand it. I think he was correct though saying stirring things up which I feel is not needed at this forum because it just causes problems. And everyone should know how I hate problems.

Nitro
11-08-2007, 03:39 PM
where is the love man? :(

Sirc
11-09-2007, 06:34 AM
where is the love man? :(

The love is here, but it's being expressed metaphorically and in a way that I'm not at liberty to discuss. ;)

SASQUATCH
11-09-2007, 07:18 AM
Work every day to tame ego’s demands. Ultimately, make it your goal to unashamedly slay your ego while you’re still in your body-it’s doomed to destruction at the moment you die and reenter the realm of reality from which you came anyway. Keep in mind that you’re not being cruel by destroying your ego, since it’s a false self to begin with.

This is not in no way intentionally to course harm with words toward anyone but it is just a reminder.

Oscar(WCFD)
11-09-2007, 07:42 AM
The love is here, but it's being expressed metaphorically and in a way that I'm not at liberty to discuss. ;)
http://bestsmileys.com/signs13/20.gif

Die Hard
11-09-2007, 08:34 AM
Yep, that had me howling too :)