PDA

View Full Version : Iphoners vs Ron Paulers

Caged Anger
11-07-2007, 03:08 PM
The bottom lines are great

http://blog.wired.com/27bstroke6/2007/11/whos-nuttier-ap.html

EXEcution
11-07-2007, 08:53 PM
Pretty funny but next time don't re-name the article. Someone who uses an iPhone is not necessarily an Apple fanatic since the iPhone is probably the best and most original gadget Apple has ever come up with. /end rant

Interesting read though. :thumbs:

ME BIGGD01
11-08-2007, 07:36 AM
Exe, I am going to agree with your post regarding a aplle fanatic. I don't know what it is but I have turned my face on every product that apple has put out. I don't use a Mac, I use a pc. I hate the Ipods although I like the design I feel the audio quality is not too great so I opted for a Zune. Now I bought a pocket pc phone from cingular and it's ok and to saythe least pretty darn basic. A friend of mine just bought the iphone and I laughed at him and blah blah blah he said when I see it I will want one. The next day I did see it as I had to hook up his e-mail accounts to it. I was to say the least very impressed with the speed of it and the design was great. I think it is a great product and it runs very smooth compared to my pocket pc that cost about the same. It's hard to say but I must be honest and give it to apple for their innovation. I think they make Microsoft look like a bunch of chumps and I have to admit that. I will probably buy an Iphone within the next week or so and get rid of my pocket pc. I can't wait to go to my next MS meeting and tell them to get off their ass.

EXEcution
11-08-2007, 01:30 PM
Now I bought a pocket pc phone from cingular

Assuming that it's a Windows Mobile phone what kind did you buy? I've become a bit of a phone enthusiast, but since I can't really afford any of the monthly plans I stick to a prepaid plan. I did manage to get a nice Windows Mobile 6 Smartphone off of eBay and I'm pretty happy with it.

From what I understand a good competitor for the iPhone is the new Blackberry Curve which basically has all the features the iPhone does minus the touch screen, iTunes, and other iPhone exclusive features but it does have intergrated Wifi and a GPS system among other things.