PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy Baseball

Dark Reign
02-21-2003, 01:50 AM
Hey all I have started a Fantasy Baseball league and need some members to join! It's a Yahoo league sp you'll have to be signed on Yahoo to join. PM me and I'll get you the stuff you need to join!

SASQUATCH
02-21-2003, 05:15 AM
I love baseball very much.

Let me take care of a few things and I will contact you Dark Reign.

Maybe it isn't a bad idea to have it done here and make up a league. :angel:

Thx Dark

SAS

Mr Clean
02-24-2003, 04:24 PM
Originally posted by Dark Reign@Feb 20 2003, 07:50 PM
Hey all I have started a Fantasy Baseball league and need some members to join! It's a Yahoo league sp you'll have to be signed on Yahoo to join. PM me and I'll get you the stuff you need to join!
Cool...

Where have you been Dark? The last time I think I saw you was when you were pushing the pick'ems for college bowl season...which I won over you BTW...LOL

Is there a cost associated with this baby?

Mr Clean
02-24-2003, 05:30 PM
Originally posted by OUTLAWS Terminathare@Feb 24 2003, 11:28 AM
Nah...that was me with the college pick'ems....Dark was pimping his basketball league...in which I'm in 2nd place :cool:

BTW: I moved my Bass fishing team to a more active group :cool:
LOL You mean since I signed up and never did anything after that? :lol:

I'm sorry, I forgot about it.....what group are you in now...(I feel like such an ass...o well, that's isn't entirely new and different to me anyways.)

Can I still join....I'd like to whip you like I did in the bowl picks... :devil:

Mr Clean
02-24-2003, 05:34 PM
Linky please?

Mr Clean
02-24-2003, 05:42 PM
Thanks Term!

Dark Reign
02-25-2003, 01:38 AM
Geez I didn't know anyone replied to this thread! :rofl:

Clean: Man, I have been just chillin. Not much posting lately, but man couldn't get aaaaany of my Bowl Pics. ANY of them! However, I do know that you're beloved Blues are kicking some serious ass right know! However, dem and the Wings will eventually fall to the Avs. You know it! Haha! Or at least the Canucks....

Hare: How the hell do you keep your team at 2nd??? My Dumb Clubbers keep stinkin up the joint! They truly do suck. Is it the quick rotation of players? The excellent draft pics? Or just dumb luck? Whatever it is, I see that you have just joined my Baseball league which I have been pimpin as well. And so know everything will fall to your knees there....

Sas: Hey man, let me know if you want to join. Hope you don't got to much stuff cloggin your schedule! Let me know!

And for the rest of yees: I'm still pimpin up my baseball league, she's free! No dolores! So join! It's freeeeeeee!

Death-Dude
02-25-2003, 02:05 AM
I'm too busy for maintaining a team, but I love baseball, and will be so happy to see my Cardinals beat the Yankee$ in the World Series this year! :thumbs:
Later, during the season, post the standings of the guys!

Dark Reign
02-25-2003, 03:16 AM
Originally posted by Death-Dude@Feb 25 2003, 02:05 AM
I'm too busy for maintaining a team, but I love baseball, and will be so happy to see my Cardinals beat the Yankee$ in the World Series this year! :thumbs:
I'll do that and post our basketball league score too. I know we got more then a few GM members on my league as well.........

Dark Reign
02-25-2003, 06:09 AM
I see......must take notes..

Mr Clean
02-25-2003, 07:09 PM
Originally posted by Death-Dude@Feb 24 2003, 08:05 PM
:thumbs:

The Cards will be where they belong....World Series Champs!