PDA

View Full Version : When will the dick heads stop

SHOTGUNmaniac
11-12-2007, 11:52 PM
sorry for being abrupt, but yet again i havent played for a while, so thought id fire up sam again. yes I used a boring alias due the excitment of a new install, and didnt wanna go grab my tags lol. But anyhow, this dick head called cane man came in, spammed hell out of the server, and it crashed. Everything was running nice and smooth up until this moment, and was taking some super shots from ddg.

And yes before anyone complains, i have the lightbulb models installed for kleer kurt and stainless steve.

This was on 1 of the villains servers, but cannot remeber the exact 1, Id say about 15 mins ago anyways. So check your logs guys and sort this arsehole out.

Excellent game ddg :)

Nitro
11-13-2007, 02:05 AM
Send the IP of the guy who crashed the server to AI so he can do a perm ban on him as well because we have been having the same problem.

SHOTGUNmaniac
11-13-2007, 02:35 AM
well i caught huggy in msn, and it wasnt his server, so that leaves picard and boa.. Its really annoying when your playing a game, and these idiots think its fun to spam the hell out of a chat window. There is no need, it even makes a noise so everyone knows to read it.

drop dead gorgeous
11-13-2007, 11:16 PM
ha yeah that would be perfect aim for ya he's butcherz clan. i can talk to him and ask him to stop spamming the chat before a ban is needed because he is a good player to pwn :) we try our hardest to beat eachother so i'd appreciate if you did not ban him. i'll say something to him asap on AIM about it. :) GG Shotty

Suicidal
11-13-2007, 11:23 PM
King of Faveles (or something like that) does the spamming thing too, but its only a little severe. I have this internal mechanism to read everything that someone says (i dont konw why) so i get So distracted. And it forces lag. Oh, it lags...

Ugh.

QuietStorm
11-14-2007, 01:10 PM
anyway

GG ShotgunManiac:thumbs:

PyronoX
11-14-2007, 03:06 PM
Newbs , ._.
GG both :thumbs: