PDA

View Full Version : You know what sucks?

ME BIGGD01
11-13-2007, 04:37 AM
Throwing out the last remaining baby item. You wouldlike to keep it all for some reason but due to the lack of space you have no choice:bawling: :down: .

Pure_Evil
11-13-2007, 05:21 AM
I hear ya Bro. Just re-worked Little E's room, and there's a bunch of toys he never uses that need to go, and it's depressing

ME BIGGD01
11-13-2007, 06:50 AM
Depressing is a bit of an understatemnt. jenna just turned 5 so with all the new stuff and her size already she just dont fit in her old stuff like her art desk etc. I still have her first card seat in the shed and for some reason refuse to get rid of it. To think 13 more years she will be leaving as well for college:eek: .

OUTLAWS Dixie Chick
11-13-2007, 10:17 AM
I know exactly how you feel. I have several of Savanna's baby and toddler outfits, dance recital costumes, and some of her favorite stuffed animals, from early childhood. I really have no room for them, but i've just refused to get rid of them...I just can't do it! I think maybe having them around, it's just easier for me to remember back when she was little. When I hold, touch, and look at those items it helps me visualize those memories of when when she was little so much more. /que music Memories
They grow up so fast!