PDA

View Full Version : Thanksgiving Plans

Mad Fox
11-19-2007, 09:59 PM
What are some of the plans that people have for this upcoming holiday?

FUS1ON
11-19-2007, 11:11 PM
We are having relatives come to town and i'm planning to do my annual tradition of watching Spike fry up our Cajun turkey, i'm going to miss ol' Gobbledeaux. http://img365.imageshack.us/img365/496/jammin3lf.gif

Grimmy
11-20-2007, 08:56 AM
Going to my mom's side and making an apperience and then getting the heck out. Then doing nothing, but have to work friday night.

Die Hard
11-20-2007, 10:38 AM
We don't have it on my side of the pond :)

ME BIGGD01
11-20-2007, 12:21 PM
Considering I have been sick for almost a week, I am planning just to rest and watch some football whie I stuff my face. Evn if I am better by then I wont tell anyone because it will give me a chance not to be too social with the people coming over (wifes family). I am looking forward to this holiday season thogh for some reason as I just want some sort of cheer in the atmosphere if youknow what I mean. Not sure why but things just feel so blah these days.

Pure_Evil
11-20-2007, 01:34 PM
I have to work 11pm to 7am on Wed & Thursday. :( I have to drive to MA to get Little E, drive back to CT, then to RI, and back to CT so I can work.First TG without my grandfather who was my father figure. Top it off, my GF's been treating me like crap too.

Fifth
11-20-2007, 01:36 PM
Going in the mountains with my girlfriend. :thumbs:

Grimmy
11-20-2007, 06:22 PM
Top it off, my GF's been treating me like crap too.

You know tis the season to be giving. Give the gift of the boot. It will be cheaper next month. :D :P

Dan2
11-21-2007, 03:57 AM
Staying home with my wife and 2 girls. No in-laws or other family. The way I like it. We'll watch the parade, play some DVD games like Family-Feud, Millionaire or Wheel of Fortune. Catch some of the Dallas and Green Bay wins. Feast on some Turkey. Then we like to watch Polar Express to kick off the Christmas season.
There will probrably be a nap in there somewhere, as well.:)

NightBreed
11-22-2007, 03:43 AM
Got my parents, my brother, my in-laws, sister-in-law and my brother's skanky boozer girlfriend all coming over tomorrow..oughta be interesting..
I'm sure the day will end on a real high note this year..But hey, the flashing lights from the cruisers in the driveway will get everyone in the Christmas mood !! :P :rofl:

OUTLAWS high ping camper
11-22-2007, 05:37 AM
Going to my Mother in law's house, will probably be a small group of us there, maybe only 5 or 6 people. Turkey with mashed potatoes and gravy, with some stuffing on the side.....Mmmmmmm, can't wait. :)

ME BIGGD01
11-22-2007, 01:29 PM
Got my parents, my brother, my in-laws, sister-in-law and my brother's skanky boozer girlfriend all coming over tomorrow..oughta be interesting..
I'm sure the day will end on a real high note this year..But hey, the flashing lights from the cruisers in the driveway will get everyone in the Christmas mood !! :P :rofl:

You just made coffee come from my nose. I wish I could be a fly on the wall during your dinner:thumbs:

OUTLAWS high ping camper
11-22-2007, 05:48 PM
I think their's a skanky boozer girlfriend in everyone's family tree........dancing on one of the limbs. :)

Loved your post, thanks for the chuckle. :)