PDA

View Full Version : some men are so f.ked up sorry :/ lol

Sexyjess
11-30-2007, 10:36 PM
NOT all men but some men gheesh take some things really wrong yikes

im working in a shop daily i talk to custumers im trying my best beeing nice ofc i wanna give good service,,, anyway i been working in that shop (its a betshop you can put money on horses or on soccergames and so on) just a extra work until im done with school :P

anyway...

i been working in the store for almost 2 years now and i talked little with this guy hes takeing his drive linence soon so stupid me suddenly say ow im takeing drive lessons also..( really regret i told him)

.anyway weeks goes by im nice to that person, just normal talk about drive teories stuff,,then he asked for my msn i didient thinked so i just gave it to him today and said ok here

he added me ..direclty after he become a totally aother person and start saying im cute and stuff and saying hope your bf dont see im saying ur cute. and asking where i live and so on..that really scared me..( cuz this is a custumers that been coiming to the store i work in for 2 years)

i just said... i gotta go..bye! then i blocked him directly

now i feel really stupid ofc he never wanted be friends stupid me,,,i really feel STUPID now and maybe im..im to naive i guess :( :S

if he will come to the store i will just act normal...

this happend some weeks/months ago
aother custumer wont leave me alone on the metro as fast he see me even if im talking on the phone or reading ny newspaper hes trying to talk to me WTF IS WRONG WITH HIM?? im not at work ..i was just nice to him at work it really does feel creepy...nowdays i dont see him that much anymore i guess he got my point that im really NOT interested..THANK GOD!

everytime i see that guy now i really walk fast so he cant see mee this feels really weird hes around 35 ..he should get that me im 22 have absolutly no interested in him he also seen me with my boyfriend!

i never showed my interest in him NEVER or any other custumers....hes really uggly i just been nice in the store,...from now on i will never be nice again LOL

but this also makes me really scared u never know whats out there what kind of ppl :/ really creepy ones

im so naive but i really dont feel this is my fault im really just acting nice normal nice not exaggerated hell no -.-

SHOTGUNmaniac
11-30-2007, 10:44 PM
Maybe get your boyfriend to beet the shit out of them.... They sound like potential stalkers.

Pure_Evil
11-30-2007, 10:48 PM
I don't have any suck issues. Maybe you should try being ugly? :D

Ibrahim
11-30-2007, 10:53 PM
Ouuhh ://

Suicidal
11-30-2007, 10:54 PM
I came to the conclusion that more than 70% of the population of humankind is all idiots (I'm sure someone will agree with me; the world is getting worse). It's good to know there are smart and nice people who still roam the planet :)
But yeah, sometimes being nice gets you no rewards, but still being kind after knowing that is a great reward within itself.

Death Engineer
11-30-2007, 11:19 PM
Not to be rude, but it sounds like you need to stand up for yourself. Tell them you're not interested and what kind of expectations you have (please don't talk to me anymore...etc). I'm not saying that what they are doing is right, but some people just need you to say it straight to their face.

I would definitely agree that the male population seems more idiotic than not.

OUTLAWS high ping camper
11-30-2007, 11:29 PM
A quick spray of mace to the face usually gets me to back away. :)

Sirc
12-01-2007, 12:24 AM
Not to be rude, but it sounds like you need to stand up for yourself. Tell them you're not interested and what kind of expectations you have (please don't talk to me anymore...etc). I'm not saying that what they are doing is right, but some people just need you to say it straight to their face.

I would definitely agree that the male population seems more idiotic than not.

Winner.

Some people are more out-going than others. Social interactions can be very complicated. These guys may be jerks, or they just may be misreading the situation. Jess, if someone seems to be interested in you and you don't have the same feelings for them, then tell them nicely that you aren't available, you already have a boyfriend, and that it makes you uncomfortable that they are paying so much attention to you. If that doesn't work then look them in the eyes and tell them very clearly that they are going too far and they need to back off. If that doesn't work than call the police and tell them what's happening.

That being said Jess, can you give me your MSN so we can cyborz? ^.^

Just kidding! Just kidding! :P

Seriously though, you seem to be handling things okay. You seemed to have gotten through to the guy on the metro and made him understand, so that's good. Just continue to be careful and don't be afraid to let someone know right away if they are getting "too friendly".

SHOTGUNmaniac
12-01-2007, 12:49 AM
maybe they wanted to get to know you, then go home and beat one off.

Kick the pervs in the bollocks....

Nitro
12-01-2007, 12:54 AM
I came to the conclusion that more than 70% of the population of humankind is all idiots (I'm sure someone will agree with me; the world is getting worse). It's good to know there are smart and nice people who still roam the planet :)

You can count on me to agree with that first statement. However, I would go and further demean the pathetic peasants that I have to share this planet's air with.

EXEcution
12-01-2007, 05:10 AM
You can count on me to agree with that first statement. However, I would go and further demean the pathetic peasants that I have to share this planet's air with.

Feeling a bit misanthropic? Too bad, you're stuck with us for life!!

I am sympathetic to your problem Jess and can understand what it must be like to be treated like a love object as opposed to a person. However, the best way to prevent these creeps from flirting with you is to talk to them and make them believe that you are an intelligent person who has feelings. This will most likely scare them away of make the feel apologetic and they will stop bothering you.

Dan2
12-01-2007, 05:29 AM
Laughing out loud!!:funny: :rofl:

Like others have said, make it clear that you have no interest in them.
If that doesn't work then go to plan b- boyfriend steps in.

PyronoX
12-01-2007, 11:15 AM
But yeah, sometimes being nice gets you no rewards, but still being kind after knowing that is a great reward within itself.

GG :thumbs:

SASQUATCH
12-01-2007, 01:15 PM
Jess I hope you learned a lesson. It best to make it clear from the start in a polite way and can be easily shut off like you did on msn. You don’t have to say a word just go by your business and by doing so is clearly an indication of not being interested but if harassment comes to term, then take it to the next level by using the law on your side.

SASQUATCH
12-01-2007, 01:21 PM
I would go and further demean the pathetic peasants that I have to share this planet's air with.

I would rather use these words instead.

Choose to align yourself with people who are like-minded in their search for simplified inspiration. Give those who find fault or who are confrontational a silent blessing and remove yourself from their energy as quickly as possible.

SASQUATCH
12-01-2007, 01:30 PM

LMAO :D

Die Hard
12-01-2007, 01:36 PM
Jess just say 'Leave me alone and take your man boobs with you.' They will never bother you again. Men hate that :D

Sexyjess
12-01-2007, 02:29 PM
Jess just say 'Leave me alone and take your man boobs with you.' They will never bother you again. Men hate that :D

rofl lmao hahaha :D u made me laugh so hard hahaha

thank you all for ya advice guys still it does feel a bit creepy.. if they continue i will say back of i have no interest!!

NightBreed
12-01-2007, 02:36 PM

thank you all for ya advice guys still it does feel a bit creepy.. if they continue i will say back of i have no interest!!

:hmmm: Do you have any hot lesbian friends that'll hang around for a while ?

That oughta get the point across that you're not interested ! :D

just sayin.....:P

Die Hard
12-01-2007, 08:44 PM
if they continue i will say back of i have no interest!!and take your man boobs with you :D

Nitro
12-01-2007, 09:17 PM
I would rather use these words instead.

Choose to align yourself with people who are like-minded in their search for simplified inspiration. Give those who find fault or who are confrontational a silent blessing and remove yourself from their energy as quickly as possible.

I would use those words instead too but I use this forum as my venting mechanism so I don't have to do it elsewhere.

SASQUATCH
12-01-2007, 11:08 PM
I would use those words instead too but I use this forum as my venting mechanism so I don't have to do it elsewhere.

Practice it everywhere you go, for it will be more productive my friend, and yes I understand.:)

SHOTGUNmaniac
12-02-2007, 12:38 AM

Do you ??? lol

SHOTGUNmaniac
12-02-2007, 12:39 AM

Kick them in the bollocks, they wont come back again..

PyronoX
12-02-2007, 12:41 PM

N1 :D :thumbs: