PDA

View Full Version : I'm curious...

Sirc
12-17-2007, 04:03 AM
Anyone here that knows me knows that I'm certainly not politically correct. I say what I think, and if anyone is so insecure and close minded that I say something that upsets them, and they get offended, well then, that's just too damn bad for them.

Let me get to the point.

I truly believe that we are approaching a 3rd World War. I have no time line for this. It may be in 5 years, or it may be in 15 years, but I can sense that it's coming. And it will make Hitler and Nazi Germany look like a trivial event in history. I'm talking about radical Islam.

The radical Islamic movement is gradually taking over every single 3rd world country, and is creeping into the very heart of the Western world. They feed on poverty, and discontent, and the unfortunate tendency for civilized Western culture to be overly lenient, and tolerant, and forgiving. Like every other culture that has exploited Western kindness, so does the radical Muslim movement. The difference is that the Radical Muslims aren't looking for a free ride or respect that they haven't earned, rather they are using our good will against us in a very deliberate and premeditated bid to take everything from us. To overthrow us. And they will do it by patience, wile and wit, and by force when the time comes.

The radical Muslim movement is a disease on this planet, and it is much more deadly and insidious than any virus or flu outbreak. There is no inoculation against them. No vaccine. Nothing we do will protect us unless we actively get involved as a unified force and let them know that they are not welcome on this Earth. We must not allow this dark-age mentality to continue to spread.

So, as I said, I'm curious. What should we do? Simply stand by and watch while the entire African continent is forcibly converted to Islam? Stand by and watch while Muslim communities continue to pop up and spread in Europe, America, the states of the former Soviet Union, Africa, and various island nations? What shall we do?

SASQUATCH
12-17-2007, 04:44 AM
Radicalism to me can mean lots of things and one for sure is greed besides other radical groups that will destroy the very foundation and principle of this world and of life. I mention or I posted that we are in the darkest times of this century. As I look at it from my point of view, it is not only radical groups but in our behavior that we forget the very principle of our conscious state of mind. I like to think that there is hope and that we can change this if we focus our attention in not just unconstructiveness but in like walking toward a path of non destruction but in peace.

Dreams are renewable. No matter what our condition maybe, there are still untapped possibilities within us and new beauty waiting to be born. It is up to us to make this happen in this narrow path that can be bright in the coming years.

Die Hard
12-17-2007, 11:45 AM
What shall we do?Convert to Islam :P

Sexyjess
12-17-2007, 12:40 PM
awww its so much to reaaad :D

HAMMER
12-17-2007, 01:29 PM
I don't agree Sirc. I don't think these knuckleheads will ever be able to organize themselves to being a coagulant force. I believe they will spawn, commit random acts of terror in small factions, and disappear like cowards, and will continuously be wiped out, and reborn, and wiped out. But, I think we're never looking at a global scale of anything here. I don't think they represent the larger picture where Muslim beliefs are concerned.

Caged Anger
12-17-2007, 02:50 PM
I think we're as close as we're ever going to get to a world war again right now. I'm hoping that with Bush on the downward slope of his time in office things will once again quiet down and we'll get back to thinking about what's really important. (Climate change, healthcare, education...)

Nitro
12-17-2007, 03:01 PM
HAMMER, the religion of Islam might have morphed somewhat like Judaism has. In biblical times, the Israelites warred and murdered against several other neighboring nations because their "god" told them to. However these days, they don't go around doing that, nor do they stone their children when they become disobedient (e.g. acting like a normal teen does) anymore. The religion of Judaism has morphed somewhat into a more peaceful religion.

Islam is founded by a man, Muhammed who himself fought many wars, and he is the example for the Muslims. The religion, just like Judaism, was founded one the principles of an 'eye for an eye' and to kill all the unbelievers, just as in Judaism but there they were called the heathen. However, you may be right in saying that they don't represent the larger mainstream Islam which may have gotten away from that warring and murderous mentality. However, I do not know enough about contemporary Islam to make that assessment but I can just see that if it was true, they would all get together and start warring with all unconverted.

Jesus Christ, associated with the founding of the Christian religion preached the exact opposite of the Israelite god and the Muslim god. He said to turn the other cheek. However, as we know, even this was turned into in fact the most bloody and murderous religion in history because of the Catholic Crusades and the Spanish inquisition. However, contemporary christianity has more or less turned back to the 'turn the other cheek' mentality.

It seems these three major religions have either been founded on the premise of war, conquest and conversion by force. However, it can be inferred that all three have in recent times turned 180 degrees from this way of thinking.

The thing with Islam, though, is that its scriptures, more than any other, promote war, conquest, and conversion by force the most out of any other and this is why the most radicalization by a religious movement comes from the Islam religion. Therefore, that religion is to blame for this, because of the strict and literally interpretation and adherance to what is written in their scriptures.

My own views, of course.

SASQUATCH
12-17-2007, 06:06 PM
Today’s excuse to murder like for an eye for an eye, is only resentment and it can carry so deep that it blinds them to see the real truth. Now it works on both sides of the coin. Respecting others believes and working it out. Education comes in handy to be able to look at thing a bit more logically but on the other hand it is also very important to be humble, and ego is the path of destruction and that is why wars, etc exist.

The key word is EGO and to me means destruction, pride and more with no room for growth, spiritually and mentally. Because of it is what brings us to a narrow path and what makes it difficult to walk through it is when thinking in that mentality of an eye for an eye. Until this day after many centuries ago many still believe in that and the real truth is it will not work as you can tell by looking back in history in thinking that way which is ego once again.

EGO means a great deal of negative meanings and why it is considered to be deadly.

History is an important thing to remember and many have forgotten and one of many reasons why we may find ourselves in a bad spot in the coming years. Spokes women for the President was asked about the Cuban Crisis, and her response was I do not know and that troubles me because if you don't remember a time when the world was about to go globally war, how the hell will anyone learn from our mistakes. Today's youth must learn and understand and mostly be reminded of history because it will play a major roll for the future of this generation and for the next one etc.

Perfect aim
12-17-2007, 08:19 PM
I'm a muslim but i don't want to kill anyone :)

Caged Anger
12-17-2007, 10:21 PM
I'm a muslim but i don't want to kill anyone :)

lol, well said

NightBreed
12-18-2007, 12:33 AM
I said this many, many times over the years..and now I can see it coming..

The end of the world as we know it won't be over oil, territories, possessions or anything else tangible..Organized religion is going to end it all...

And it ain't gonna be pretty...

Nitro
12-18-2007, 01:04 AM
There is no such thing as the end of the world, only the end of an age and a beginning a better world order ;)

Caged Anger
12-18-2007, 01:05 AM
I'm gonna go find a quiet mountain somewhere and wait for the crazy religious types to either make peace or finally kill each other.

(BTW, The place I'll have on the moutain will have a fiber optic line, you guys should come LAN)

EXEcution
12-18-2007, 04:38 AM
There is no such thing as the end of the world, only the end of an age and a beginning a better world order ;)

Typical idealistic thinking. Why would it be better?