PDA

View Full Version : Cute video

MANSON
12-18-2007, 04:21 AM
I liked this one...these two girls had it going on!!

http://www.metacafe.com/watch/980898/the_new_video/

EXEcution
12-18-2007, 04:40 AM
Too much clothes and not enough box. :P

MANSON
12-18-2007, 04:44 AM
Too much clothes and not enough box. :P

I agree 100%!!!

Nitro
12-18-2007, 04:55 AM
20 bucks says they're 15 :P

Die Hard
12-18-2007, 11:14 AM
Make that 13 :o

Pure_Evil
12-18-2007, 02:21 PM
at least it is Cute.
:D

Sexyjess
12-18-2007, 06:43 PM
^^ its weird and that older guys like u like that ofc u do still kinda discusting -.-

they are under 18 hope u can see that i bet around 13 and u think its cute? really weird if that whould be my daughter i whould slap her ^^

Sexyjess
12-18-2007, 06:45 PM
i was no angel myself...still feels weird u posting that kind of stuff of that young girls manson kinda perv sorry

and it also offend me a bit im hate when older men looking on younger girls special on the net really its just so wrong and creepy it chould be ur own child whould u like that?

FUS1ON
12-18-2007, 07:29 PM
I think the video was very creative and well done. I can appreciate looking out for us but I don't see anything wrong with it, there was nothing sexual about the video and since we can't see their faces they could be 18+ for all we know.

To everyone ..... DO NOT misread my post and start posting lolita/underage/sexual /etc .... type stuff here to see how far you can push the limits, I'm warning you now ... DO NOT test me on this!

Suicidal
12-18-2007, 07:34 PM
"it takes a lot of practice and coordination. well done"

sure its true, but wed never admit to saying that :D

Sexyjess
12-18-2007, 07:36 PM
I think the video was very creative and well done. I can appreciate looking out for us but I don't see anything wrong with it, there was nothing sexual about the video and since we can't see their faces they could be 18+ for all we know.

To everyone ..... DO NOT misread my post and start posting lolita/underage/sexual /etc .... type stuff here, I'm warning you now ... DO NOT test me on this!

-.- u whould not like it if it was ur own daughter in it

Sepra
12-19-2007, 04:09 PM
I dont really see anything wrong with it. :confused:

I dunno, but I was watching it from a creative perspective and thought it was a really cute idea and well executed. As far as their outfits if that's what the concern is about, they're in ordinary excercise attire. Nothing that you wouldn't see in an everyday gym. They werent in panties or anything...... <shrug> Furthermore, I can most definitely guarantee that they are not in the 13 year old range just by their body shape. At 13 your body is still very straight and not curvy at all.

MORGANA
12-19-2007, 05:03 PM
They are sure under 18,was nice idea but badly done.Taste is different by everyone, and i guess some watched not only cose of creative and cute..

MORGANA
12-19-2007, 05:13 PM
^^ its weird and that older guys like u like that ofc u do still kinda discusting -.-

they are under 18 hope u can see that i bet around 13 and u think its cute? really weird if that whould be my daughter i whould slap her ^^

hehehe i bet they have boxes cose of parents

MANSON
12-19-2007, 06:45 PM
20 bucks says they're 15 :P

Maybe so but pretty good in my book...took lots of times practing it I am sure.

MANSON
12-19-2007, 06:46 PM

Guess you can't dance? lol

MANSON
12-19-2007, 06:56 PM
i was no angel myself...still feels weird u posting that kind of stuff of that young girls manson kinda perv sorry

and it also offend me a bit im hate when older men looking on younger girls special on the net really its just so wrong and creepy it chould be ur own child whould u like that?

Hmm...I saw nothing bad in this video or I would not of posted it in the 1st place. Perverted? I take that as a insult!! My daughter is on the dance line at her school and that is what it made me think of when I ran accross it watching her school perform. It takes lots of hours of practice to do things like that!! Not everyone in this world is a pervert SexyJess? Have you had some bad experiences with some? Not many of the people here thought of it that way it seems just not sure why you did? To each his own!

MANSON
12-19-2007, 07:06 PM
My daughter with her school at a game!

BobtheCkroach
12-19-2007, 07:16 PM
I can't see the complaint about being mad at the girls for making it. i don't think it really comes across as provocative at all. Just something creative, and like Sep said, they're not in underwear or anything, just workout clothes. It's derivative of this, which has been posted at GM before, I believe:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=K2cYWfq--Nw

I respect the time that both would take to get down, though I give the nod to the one w/ hands, simply b/c that's one person doing all the words, not splitting them between 2 folks.

Either way, very cool :thumbs:

Sexyjess
12-19-2007, 07:47 PM
Hmm...I saw nothing bad in this video or I would not of posted it in the 1st place. Perverted? I take that as a insult!! My daughter is on the dance line at her school and that is what it made me think of when I ran accross it watching her school perform. It takes lots of hours of practice to do things like that!! Not everyone in this world is a pervert SexyJess? Have you had some bad experiences with some? Not many of the people here thought of it that way it seems just not sure why you did? To each his own!

ok? i whoulndt compere what ur daughter do agaist that lame video LOL
your daughter seems alot more talent and cool then that video u posted so...anyway

I wont change my mind i really dont think its a "cute video" puppies and kittens and babies are CUTE not two young girls showing their bodies in a lame dance rofl thats just sooooo lame

and for the record i sure can dance ;)
men saying its cute?? HELLOOO its not the right word for it lol whould it be cute if it was two teenage boys in underwears? i dont THINK u whould! SO ROFL

Sepra
12-19-2007, 10:22 PM
For those who liked that, you might like this one too. I showed this vid to someone and they linked this back to me. :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K2cYWfq--Nw

BobtheCkroach
12-19-2007, 10:25 PM
Somebody didn't read my post :bawling:

I posted the same link Sep :P :thumbs:

I love that video.

Sepra
12-19-2007, 10:27 PM
Somebody didn't read my post :bawling:

I posted the same link Sep :P :thumbs:

I love that video.

Oh sowwy :P I read it, but not fully I guess and I didn't click the link.

MANSON
12-19-2007, 11:57 PM
your daughter seems alot more talent and cool then that video u posted so...anyway

I wont change my mind i really dont think its a "cute video" puppies and kittens and babies are CUTE not two young girls showing their bodies in a lame dance rofl thats just sooooo lame

men saying its cute?? HELLOOO its not the right word for it lol whould it be cute if it was two teenage boys in underwears? i dont THINK u whould! SO ROFL

Well it might not be the right word for it in your eyes...but that is the way I see it..just a cute video which I know those two girls had to of practiced that routine a million times to get it right. I was impresses by it because I know I could never even attempt something like that. Anyway it is not worth arguing over. I didn't post it to make people mad..just thought it was a CUTE video!

MANSON
12-19-2007, 11:59 PM
For those who liked that, you might like this one too. I showed this vid to someone and they linked this back to me. :D

Yeah I saw both the links!! lol Don't make me mad Sexyjess!! I will get in my underwear and make a video to that song!!! lmao I would get banned for sure!! Would make people really sick!!!

OUTLAWS Spike
12-20-2007, 01:45 AM

now I'm offended by that one Sep, that girl flipped the the fickle finger :P

MANSON
12-20-2007, 02:46 AM
now I'm offended by that one Sep, that girl flipped the the fickle finger :P

Yeah me too spike!! That really hurt Sepra!! :(

Sexyjess
12-20-2007, 09:27 AM
Well it might not be the right word for it in your eyes...but that is the way I see it..just a cute video which I know those two girls had to of practiced that routine a million times to get it right. I was impresses by it because I know I could never even attempt something like that. Anyway it is not worth arguing over. I didn't post it to make people mad..just thought it was a CUTE video!

iknow u didient still i choulndt hold back lol i just had to say what i think :P im a person who always yell out my opinion and i dont care if ppl dont AGREE with me or not ^^ and yeah im stubborn too :)

Sexyjess
12-20-2007, 01:10 PM
LOL ppl in here love drama :D check the views on this thread haha

"Next episode continues next week" :D

MANSON
12-21-2007, 12:06 AM
iknow u didient still i choulndt hold back lol i just had to say what i think :P im a person who always yell out my opinion and i dont care if ppl dont AGREE with me or not ^^ and yeah im stubborn too :)

haha I hear ya!! :)

PuRe AnGeL
12-27-2007, 05:03 PM

Are you like 13? Gosh that was petty. I think you abused the word 'lame' there. How many times did you say it?! :rolleyes:

Sexyjess
12-27-2007, 08:49 PM
Are you like 13? Gosh that was petty. I think you abused the word 'lame' there. How many times did you say it?! :rolleyes:

unnecessary comment little girl i notice your under 18 since u sound so rude

Gun Element
12-27-2007, 10:38 PM
The video was an interesting idea, seems to be a popular song to dance to with your bodies n' such.

To the comments about the pervertedness (not a word :P)
1) I dont get it, I dont see it, frankly I see cute girls of all ages. Its like saying
"oh that 1 year old girl is so cute!"
"OMG YOU PEDOFILE!"

2) I think we are saying the idea and the video itself is cute, not the girls, since we can't see the faces.

3) Cute and hot can mean and usually does mean different things, if we were saying "hot video" then I would say thats a bit perverted, but everyone has their own perspectives as long as it doesnt hurt anyone right? :)

just my thought on the subject.

Aries
12-28-2007, 12:22 AM
Very creative and nicely coordinated!

Kanye West eat your heart out (I don't like his remix of this great Daft Punk song)

The boxes also refer to Daft Punk because the original artists also like to disguise their identity by wearing robot masks and such

PuRe AnGeL
12-28-2007, 12:28 AM
unnecessary comment little girl i notice your under 18 since u sound so rude

Yes, i'm under eighteen, but doesn't mean i have to act like it, and i certainly don't.

I think your first couple of posts were extremely rude, and until you can claim that they're not; you've no right in calling ME rude for my last comment.

Sexyjess
12-28-2007, 04:55 PM
Yes, i'm under eighteen, but doesn't mean i have to act like it, and i certainly don't.

I think your first couple of posts were extremely rude, and until you can claim that they're not; you've no right in calling ME rude for my last comment.

rude :D

MORGANA
12-28-2007, 06:45 PM
The video was an interesting idea, seems to be a popular song to dance to with your bodies n' such.

To the comments about the pervertedness (not a word :P)
1) I dont get it, I dont see it, frankly I see cute girls of all ages. Its like saying
"oh that 1 year old girl is so cute!"
"OMG YOU PEDOFILE!"
2) I think we are saying the idea and the video itself is cute, not the girls, since we can't see the faces.

3) Cute and hot can mean and usually does mean different things, if we were saying "hot video" then I would say thats a bit perverted, but everyone has their own perspectives as long as it doesnt hurt anyone right? :)

just my thought on the subject.

I think it is big difference about 1 year old girl and 14 years! So comments about cute its also differently. Example: When some over 30 years old man would make a comment to 1 year old girl " cute girl" no1 would see him perverted, but when he would do this to 14 y. girl, he will get 95% stamp "perverted"! But of course maybe i am not right..

Sexyjess
12-28-2007, 06:46 PM
I think it is big difference about 1 year old girl and 14 years! So comments about cute its also differently. Example: When some over 30 years old man would make a comment to 1 year old girl " cute girl" no1 would see him perverted, but when he would do this to 14 y. girl, he will get 95% stamp "perverted"! But of course maybe i am not right..

:D i love u u go girl at last someone understand

MORGANA
12-28-2007, 06:47 PM
I <3 U 2! :D
:D i love u

FUS1ON
12-28-2007, 07:19 PM
So I guess the catfight is off for now? :D

Gun Element
12-28-2007, 07:30 PM

I knew I would get myself involved :P

My guess is that it depends on where you live. People's ideas and views are so different theirs no point in telling who is right from wrong.

I still don't get why cute can be such a perverted word for the average guy. I would post my views on it more, but wouldn't go anywhere.

Peace ;)

MORGANA
12-28-2007, 09:44 PM
I knew I would get myself involved :P

My guess is that it depends on where you live. People's ideas and views are so different theirs no point in telling who is right from wrong.

I still don't get why cute can be such a perverted word for the average guy. I would post my views on it more, but wouldn't go anywhere.

Peace ;)

I know you are right about diferents people's views, and it is depends were you live,ages, genders...but we all must know what is wrong and what is right! Or how you would take a "pedofile" view?
Whatever, i only understand SexyJesss " misunderstanding" about this "cute" video, cose for me this video was also not cute but very funny.
And i think Mansons expressing in his second post did many views ( i mean this about" too much clothing"..and they wearing only underwear!),such view can man misunderstanding( sry Manson i wont insult you cose i dont know you and maybe you was mean this in comical view) At last Gun you can freely say your view abot this cose i am curious, only i dont know if i can share same meaning:P :D

OUTLAWS Tip
12-29-2007, 12:07 AM
Darn, I can't call anyone "Cute" anymore.
:P

MANSON
12-29-2007, 09:18 PM
Darn, I can't call anyone "Cute" anymore.
:P

Your never to use that word again Tip!!! LOL

MANSON
12-29-2007, 09:30 PM
To me Cute means...Cute....it doesn't mean anything else. I do not know how old the girls were in that video and do not even care..if they were 14 or 25 I still think it was a cute video. Now if someone wants to think that is perverted then oh well that is your problem. Sounds like you have issues you need to work on? Now if I would of said this is a Hot video I could undetstand that looking bad if we knew the girls were underage, but I would of never posted anything saying this was hot with underage girls in it. It amazes me how differently people think. But oh well that is what makes us unique I guess. Anyway Hope everyone has a great New Year!!

Lady Doom
12-30-2007, 02:18 PM
To me Cute means...Cute....it doesn't mean anything else. I do not know how old the girls were in that video and do not even care..if they were 14 or 25 I still think it was a cute video. Now if someone wants to think that is perverted then oh well that is your problem. Sounds like you have issues you need to work on? Now if I would of said this is a Hot video I could undetstand that looking bad if we knew the girls were underage, but I would of never posted anything saying this was hot with underage girls in it. It amazes me how differently people think. But oh well that is what makes us unique I guess. Anyway Hope everyone has a great New Year!!

This video is good idea for me. Interesting :). We all can say here what we think(not always hehe) ,but usually:D. I can understand Sexyjess and all ppl here so PEACE yeah and hope all will have great New Year :).

FUS1ON
12-30-2007, 05:27 PM
I still do not see what all the fuss is about, the thread title is "Cute Video", not "Cute Girls".

OUTLAWS Tip
12-30-2007, 05:42 PM
The problem may be with the definition of "Cute". It does not mean sexy. I think that may be the main culprit.

MANSON
01-03-2008, 01:10 AM
This video is good idea for me. Interesting :). We all can say here what we think(not always hehe) ,but usually:D. I can understand Sexyjess and all ppl here so PEACE yeah and hope all will have great New Year :).

Thanks for all the Cute words Lady Doom!! ;)

Bingo
01-03-2008, 11:27 AM
Very cute.

Thanks for posting it.

Aries
01-04-2008, 02:31 PM
The problem may be with the definition of "Cute". It does not mean sexy. I think that may be the main culprit.

Could be a Euro-US confusion :-P

OUTLAWS CHICO
01-04-2008, 07:54 PM
I read this entire thread and I have a headache now. Sexyjess I guess by looking at this video you instantly have chosen that Manson is a pervert.I know him personally and I would not agree. But when you judge a person so quickly you need to be carefull. In this country we have a saying "Judge not unless you are ready to be judged".
A person looks at a picture and sees a pretty woman holding a flower.
1 person says it is art
2 person says it is a pretty flower
3 person says it is a sexest picture of a woman
4 person says it is erotic just because her legs are showing
you have taken a cute video and judged it to be perverted.
Now see I have become the judge,I have judged you to be a type of person that looks at something so clean and made it out to be so dirty.And taken a person you know nothing about and made him to be a pedophile.Manson is raising 2 daughters on his own. He is an outstanding indvidual and a good father.Until he is arrested for something indecent then I have to beleive him to be nothing more or nothing less than a good person.
You on the other hand I have to worry about.

Sirc
01-04-2008, 11:51 PM
Chico has just flamed Sexyjess. You have reached the end of the internet. There's nothing left to see, please unplug your modem now.

MANSON
01-05-2008, 02:34 AM
I read this entire thread and I have a headache now. Sexyjess I guess by looking at this video you instantly have chosen that Manson is a pervert.I know him personally and I would not agree. But when you judge a person so quickly you need to be carefull. In this country we have a saying "Judge not unless you are ready to be judged".
1 person says it is art
Now see I have become the judge,I have judged you to be a type of person that looks at something so clean and made it out to be so dirty.And taken a person you know nothing about and made him to be a pedophile.Manson is raising 2 daughters on his own. He is an outstanding indvidual and a good father.Until he is arrested for something indecent then I have to beleive him to be nothing more or nothing less than a good person.

Well said Chico!! My hat goes off to you.

BIGSHOW201
01-05-2008, 08:12 AM
I didn't see it as a sex thing never entered my mind thought it was pretty cool at least they weren't out doing something Illegal. that must have took some time to coordinate it. pretty cool Manson :thumbs:

petter
01-06-2008, 02:10 AM
Could be a Euro-US confusion :-P
no ! u got that really wrong dude - at least when it comes to me, coz ...pure angel is the first one in this topic posting like a man !! :thumbs:
chicho is 100% right about it all and i think anyone who dissagree with him/her is a ass kissing scared sob :D

Wiper
01-06-2008, 05:03 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEKe6jTzEBY&feature=related

ME BIGGD01
01-07-2008, 01:14 PM
Am I the only honest person here? I looked at every part of both chicks as they shook what their momma gavem. Anyway not my kind of attraction as I like a little size and curves on my women:D . The only bone I want to see in a chick is mine;) .

Yeah I know, I am the only pig here. Oink Oink:D

Sexyjess
01-14-2008, 06:59 PM
rofl i been away on vacation

Sexyjess
01-14-2008, 07:08 PM
1 person says it is art

whooow whoow whooow HEY there i never said hes a pedophile -.- thats a huge diffrent from beeing a perv! lol so stop trying make me sound like the bad person here i have my own opinions who are u to say YOUR the one whos right....?

diffrent humans have diffrent views and u cant change that..
I never said hes a bad person i think hes a very funny and nice person so chico plzzz stop sound like a dramaqueen :)

Aries
01-14-2008, 08:09 PM
no ! u got that really wrong dude - at least when it comes to me, coz ...pure angel is the first one in this topic posting like a man !! :thumbs:
chicho is 100% right about it all and i think anyone who dissagree with him/her is a ass kissing scared sob :D

I was referring to the linguistic confusion about the meaning and/or interpretation of the word 'cute'.

I get the feeling from reading this thread that it is interpreted differently on each side of the ocean.