PDA

View Full Version : Achievements, Stats, tips and fun

Wiper
01-05-2008, 02:33 PM
Last reanimation I'll try here on GM general :o

And need some people to "earn" this last achievement. With Nom and Virus we're now on 3 :)

Wiper
01-05-2008, 02:34 PM
The fun part :P

1st: I know some better positions to fall asleep
2nd: I nailed a spy :wootrock:

Wiper
01-05-2008, 02:49 PM
The tip part.

I heard some people have difficulty to earn the achievements of the engineer. There is one place in the Dustbowl which is ubah to place a sentry (see screenie).

First build a dispenser behind it and then build a sentry in such a way on the corner that it can shoot all the exits. Ur sentry will get an high amount of kills but will also be under "extreme" attack. Last hint: if soldiers/heavies (even in ubercharge) are shooting rockets at u use ur sentry as a shield and keep on repairing it like a madman (if ur lucky some teammates will help you repairing it).

Besides the benefits for urself with this sentry, your team will be very glad with it also since it kills nearly everything running into the place :thumbs:

Wiper
01-05-2008, 03:02 PM
Spy hints:

To live longer as an spy.

- Be very careful with the disguise u choose. If you choose anything different than Engineer, Sniper, or Spy the opposite team will expect some real action from you and if you (for example) don't heal when ur a medic....ahhh u can do the math. You need an "excuse" to fall behind and backstab them :D.

- What often helps for me is to disguise as an engineer, use invisibility to get behind enemy lines and then the last part running backward like ur under attack into the enemies base :o (although ur life expectation as a spy still ain't high since a lot of players shoot at everything that moves).

- Medic and heavy alone in attack means fun. Walk behind them, backstab the medic and before the heavy realize he/she lost his/her buddy you backstabbed him also :wootrock: :D

FUS1ON
01-05-2008, 05:17 PM
Chico had his machine here lastnight and was showing me a few things in the game while we were testing his new video card, so I think I have a faint idea about the game.

Anywho ... add us to your friends list, we ought to setup a time to all meet up and get that achievement.
Outlawschico & Outlawsshogun

Wiper
01-05-2008, 05:46 PM
Chico had his machine here lastnight and was showing me a few things in the game while we were testing his new video card, so I think I have a faint idea about the game.

Anywho ... add us to your friends list, we ought to setup a time to all meet up and get that achievement.
Outlawschico & Outlawsshogun

Kewl, will add ya guys. And I heard there will be about 36 new achievements for the medic only (in case you guys are interested :D)

Wiper
01-05-2008, 06:01 PM
Not sure if you need my email addy or my game name for the friends list.

I have 2 accounts: kaboom and basshunter

If ur playername is Shawn^ I found you. I didn't found Shogun yet, but Chico I found also (if he wants to be my friend:o :D)

Edit:
Might be just me but I didn't found the GM-server in the general server list. U guys are sure it's a public server?

OUTLAWS CHICO
01-05-2008, 06:15 PM
I would like to be your buddy Wiper very much .It looks as if you are kicking behind . Ialso didn't see the gm server in the public !!

FUS1ON
01-05-2008, 08:01 PM
I had the GM server saved in my favorite's list is the only way that I found it

I can't find - P]|k|[S - Wi)P(eR either

Are you needing my ingame name or my Steam account username?

Bingo
01-05-2008, 09:18 PM
I was thinking of setting up a weekly tournament at a good time for everyone. Something like a Saturday evening or Sunday Afternoon. Whatchoo all think?

OUTLAWS CHICO
01-05-2008, 10:08 PM
will try to be there .!!

Zed
01-21-2008, 03:21 AM
no1 here got it for ps3??? :/

SoulReaver
01-22-2008, 12:04 AM
Man, haven't been on GM for nearly a year. Anyways, I got TF2 a few weeks ago, my id is TybertF

FUS1ON
01-22-2008, 12:33 AM
That's strange, your profile shows you last posted here on 10-16-2007

SoulReaver
01-22-2008, 09:08 PM
Hmm, maybe I was on for a few minutes that day and forgot...

FUS1ON
01-26-2008, 11:00 PM
Not sure if you need my email addy or my game name for the friends list.

I have 2 accounts: kaboom and basshunter

I tried adding both of those Term and neither worked or not found, those must be the aliases or SteamID you are using.

Soulreaver added. Wiper I got you added too, I meant to do it weeks ago, but forgot you had PM'd the acct name.

FUS1ON
01-26-2008, 11:02 PM
Mine is SprHghOtpt1