PDA

View Full Version : Belated Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

ME BIGGD01
01-07-2008, 12:36 PM
Sorry have not been around as things have been very crazy with family matters etc. Hope all had a nice holiday season. I hope this year turns out to be better than the past couple but for some reason I this feeling it will be just a rough and I am already drained.

For those I that have pm'd me I will get to them sometiome today or tonight. For some reason it appears my inbox is full and a bit lower in storage than it use to be so I can not pm anyone.

Bingo--I am sorry things got delayed will be in touch.

Pure--call me when you get the chance.

Pure_Evil
01-07-2008, 01:31 PM
Will do, my PM is no Biggie, I wont be back to that PC for days!

Hope things are going well for you! Mine's going well, we'll see if it sustains.

:thumbs:

OUTLAWS high ping camper
01-07-2008, 02:58 PM
Happy belated holidays to you too, hope you and your family are doing well. :)

Grimmy
01-07-2008, 10:25 PM
Happy belated Holidays Bigg!

I tried calling you over break, but the number I had said it was disconnected. :( Ya will have to PM my you new number ;)

OUTLAWS WHOCARES
01-07-2008, 11:34 PM
Same to you big man.

ME BIGGD01
01-08-2008, 12:36 AM

I tried calling you over break, but the number I had said it was disconnected. :( Ya will have to PM my you new number ;)

My number changed when I switched to the fios service and back to cablevision. I will get all new numbers to ya. Might be closing business and going with offer I got in Manhattan. Not sure but pretty drained from many things and feel I don't have the energy to keep up with all of this new stuff. as far as pm'ing you them I need to clean up my inbox because it's full and need to see messages I missed. I will get those numbers to ya and you can call any time. Usually up 18 hours out of the day so you might catch me:thumbs:

OUTLAWS CHICO
01-08-2008, 01:17 AM
Hey I never got a number heheheeh.

SASQUATCH
01-08-2008, 01:56 AM
Happy belated Holiday to you and the family Biggs

Pure_Evil
01-08-2008, 11:28 AM
My number changed when I switched to the fios service and back to cablevision. I will get all new numbers to ya. Might be closing business and going with offer I got in Manhattan. Not sure but pretty drained from many things and feel I don't have the energy to keep up with all of this new stuff. as far as pm'ing you them I need to clean up my inbox because it's full and need to see messages I missed. I will get those numbers to ya and you can call any time. Usually up 18 hours out of the day so you might catch me:thumbs: hope the one I got is still good, then again, I also hope you got a better cell provider, because the one you had, just plain sucked! :D

Bingo
01-08-2008, 06:34 PM
BIGG - I increased your PM limits so hopefully that will make things a little easier on you.