PDA

View Full Version : video editing software

PJ'l_Master
01-07-2008, 08:26 PM
anyone got any suggestions on anything a bit better then windows movie maker? im just lookin for something to make frag videos with or whatever else strikes my fancy so i dont need anything that costs an arm and a leg :P

Caged Anger
01-08-2008, 04:12 AM
haven't found something yet, last thing i used was sonic mydvd

PJ'l_Master
01-08-2008, 10:57 AM
well ive heard good things about sony vegas, and seen it used quite alot, but dont know anyone who's used it personally, except maybe for exe

EXEcution
01-08-2008, 04:04 PM
well ive heard good things about sony vegas, and seen it used quite alot, but dont know anyone who's used it personally, except maybe for exe

Vegas is by far the easiest and most efficient editing suite that I've used. It has tons of options and there is a good amount of tutorials available online. Although it lacks any good plug-ins, the standalone version should suit your needs.

I will leave the task of finding an inexpensive version to you. :thumbs:

Asian Invasian
01-08-2008, 04:39 PM
Vegas is by far the easiest and most efficient editing suite that I've used. It has tons of options and there is a good amount of tutorials available online. Although it lacks any good plug-ins, the standalone version should suit your needs.

I will leave the task of finding an inexpensive version to you. :thumbs:

EXE tought me how to use it, and its a pain until your use to it, then its super easy. As long as you use the tutorials you should be fine.

PJ'l_Master
01-08-2008, 07:55 PM
well cheap for a video editing suite to me would be like < 200 dollars haha

thanks for the input guys

ME BIGGD01
01-09-2008, 03:24 PM
Pinnacle Studio (now owned by avid) is another very cheap and very powerful suite. This also supports the new HD formats which even Adobe CS3 does not (pisses me off). There are so many plugins also. Price range is under 100 bucks.

PJ I will talk to you later on this.