EXEcution
01-08-2008, 04:06 PM
Morning's almost over!!!1

Caged Anger
01-08-2008, 10:10 PM
late, i'll be out of work around 6 and get some pics, sorry for the delay

Goober
01-08-2008, 11:18 PM
Come on...hurry up! I might want to color my 3 or 4 hairs too!

Caged Anger
01-08-2008, 11:43 PM
here yea go, not great but for my first time it didn't go bad...only a little bit of blue on my ears and hands (can't say the same for the tub :D)
going to put more in this weekend in the hopes of it getting bluer

PJ'l_Master
01-09-2008, 12:30 AM
those tables standing up in the background are trippy for some reason, but it looks good

EXEcution
01-09-2008, 04:06 AM
here yea go, not great but for my first time it didn't go bad...only a little bit of blue on my ears and hands (can't say the same for the tub :D)
going to put more in this weekend in the hopes of it getting bluer
:hmmm:
http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h97/Calemity/Ville%20Valo/VilleValo.jpg

Sepra
01-09-2008, 06:16 AM
:eek: Whoa you've changed since I've seen you last.

Caged Anger
01-09-2008, 01:09 PM
yea, little bit....droppin 40 lbs and growing your hair out will do that :D

PyronoX
01-09-2008, 03:25 PM
Nice. :D

NastyDawg
01-09-2008, 03:28 PM
your crazy Caged...Of course I'm a old fart so....

Aries
01-09-2008, 04:07 PM
Queer :-p

OUTLAWS WHOCARES
01-09-2008, 07:42 PM
If you want it to get to the actual color you have to bleach it first. Here is a pic of me some 15 odd years ago. I was 15 or 16 at the time. Enjoy!!!! This was Plum. Roughly 3 weeks after I dyed it. The sun will take the color out rather quick.

BobtheCkroach
01-09-2008, 08:23 PM
The sun will take the color out rather quick.

Luckily up North here, we don't see much of that thing for about 3 more months :P

Nothin' but snow clouds.

ME BIGGD01
01-10-2008, 09:54 AM
Caged what urged you to do this? Is it a phase or just felt like you needed a change?

Caged Anger
01-10-2008, 01:31 PM
The idea of being able to stand out. The idea came to me when looking at student laptops. We have a recommended model and a lot fo people buy it, but try to distinguish between them when they come in and your lost, no telltale differences. So....I decided that a kid with blue hair is a lot easier to remember then the average joe shmo :P

I like it a lot....but I can't stand having to bleach the tub every time i wash my hair >_<
Think I'll try green next time :D

Pure_Evil
01-10-2008, 01:35 PM
Would think you would want to stand out for who you are, not what you look like :dunno:

ME BIGGD01
01-10-2008, 02:25 PM
If you want to stand out all you have to do is be yourself and be confident. It's kinda what Pure said. Like myself, I will always stand out no matter where I am because I am confident no matter what room I walk in to. I think sometimes you may think you are standing out but not in the way you think you are standing out. I am not judging you ar anyone but I will say that when I met you last year, you appeared to be a very intelligent young man heading toward life in the right direction. To me that's standing out but I think you don't see it from others perspective.

Nitro
01-10-2008, 02:41 PM
If you want to stand out all you have to do is be yourself and be confident. It's kinda what Pure said. Like myself, I will always stand out no matter where I am because I am confident no matter what room I walk in to. I think sometimes you may think you are standing out but not in the way you think you are standing out. I am not judging you ar anyone but I will say that when I met you last year, you appeared to be a very intelligent young man heading toward life in the right direction. To me that's standing out but I think you don't see it from others perspective.

well said Danny

Caged Anger
01-11-2008, 03:06 AM

alright, no lies, i wanted to see what I would look like with blue hair before it matters what i look like :P

ME BIGGD01
01-11-2008, 04:01 AM
They sell that color spray which you could of used.

Sepra
01-12-2008, 08:32 PM
I'm not seeing the big deal here. It's not like he tatoo'd Master Killer on his forehead or anything. :confused: It's hair...... It grows out.... He can dye it back tomorrow if he wants...... Are you guys telling me you've never 'tried'w anything in your younger days? You've never, ever experimented with style?

It kind of reminds me of when my brother was younger and he decided he wanted for some reason this crazy hairstyle with a buzzed head with just a little spike thing in the front that he geled stiff. He definitely looked weird lol, but he eventually went to a more traditional hairstyle which he's kept ever since. He also back in the day used to listen to the type of screaming metal where you couldnt understand the words and it sounded like satan screaming to drums :eek: Now you wouldn't catch him dead listening to anything remotely close to that. There's nothing wrong with trying new things and finding out who you really are at those ages. Stop ridiculing him like he's practicing self mutilation geez.......

ME BIGGD01
01-12-2008, 08:52 PM
I don't think it's a big deal but curious to the reason why. These things have always interested me and having met Caged last year I like to see what is going through someones mind and put it to reason. My curiousity is not judgement but I always try to look for actual reasoning in almost everything. I ask questions to myself when ever I see people that push themself to be or look different such as what is the person attempting to accomplish? What is the point of it and or the achievement? What is the reasoning that change is felt needed. Things like this have always made me thinkand examine. I by all means am not judging Caged or anyone unless he was in his middle 30's and not working :-).

PJ'l_Master
01-12-2008, 09:13 PM
Would think you would want to stand out for who you are, not what you look like :dunno:

thats not how it works in school though, what you look and dress like generally determines stuff like that originally

Sepra
01-12-2008, 10:22 PM
I don't think it's a big deal but curious to the reason why. These things have always interested me and having met Caged last year I like to see what is going through someones mind and put it to reason. My curiousity is not judgement but I always try to look for actual reasoning in almost everything. I ask questions to myself when ever I see people that push themself to be or look different such as what is the person attempting to accomplish? What is the point of it and or the achievement? What is the reasoning that change is felt needed. Things like this have always made me thinkand examine. I by all means am not judging Caged or anyone unless he was in his middle 30's and not working :-).

Not everything has a reason behind it. When I was in 7th grade, I wanted to get a second hole pierced in my ear. My mother was appalled, said I was too young and told me no. (I ended up getting it done anyway when I went on visitation with my dad. He didn't know I had asked my mom already :P ) Did I have a reason behind wanting to display two earings in my ear? No, not really. It's just something I wanted to do. When I was about 19 I wanted 3rd holes. When I was about 21 I decided to get a cartilage peirce and get 4ths at the same time as that one. Did I have a reason behind this sudden urge of piercing? No, not really. There was no accomplishment or achievement. It's just something I wanted to do at the time.

Edit: and PJ is right. We live in a society of image. It's glorified on TV, magazines, everyday public...... Yes, as an adult your perspective is much different and you appreciate a more sentimental view of life but when you're younger it's just not like that. You grew up, you should know how it was. :)

PJ'l_Master
01-12-2008, 11:34 PM
Edit: and PJ is right. We live in a society of image. It's glorified on TV, magazines, everyday public...... Yes, as an adult your perspective is much different and you appreciate a more sentimental view of life but when you're younger it's just not like that. You grew up, you should know how it was. :)

its true, even immediately after graduating that stuff completely disappears, all the materialism from school that is

Caged Anger
01-13-2008, 02:33 AM
lol, i find it amusing that one simple act has created such a stir. Biggs, don't read into it any more than there is...I dyed my hair blue....its already washing out and frankly I'm glad of it....sick of having blue towels. Everyone always seems to say to enjoy life while you're young, therefore i will :)

EXEcution
01-13-2008, 06:14 AM
I'm just glad that we (the young people) can get away with dying our hair and not being overly criticized by the people around us. We all have these kinds of phases. I know that I will never dye my hair or get a tattoo or piercing but I can understand why someone else might want to try.

Mad Fox
01-13-2008, 09:09 PM
The Blue suits u although im still in favor of the green

FUS1ON
01-14-2008, 01:50 AM
Just be glad you have some hair. :D

I have quite a bit but not what I had yesterday, lets just say God has a great view of what i'm thinking.

NightBreed
01-14-2008, 02:02 AM
lets just say God has a great view of what i'm thinking.

:thumbs: Hey..that's a good one !!! :woohoo:

FUS1ON
01-14-2008, 02:34 AM
Hush you :D

Goober
01-14-2008, 02:46 AM
Now Caged can have his blue, which looked pretty sharp. I happen to prefer green.

Unfortunately the color seems to have faded back to gray since this picture was taken.

EXEcution
01-14-2008, 03:04 AM
Now Caged can have his blue, which looked pretty sharp. I happen to prefer green.

Unfortunately the color seems to have faded back to gray since this picture was taken.

I'd be more concerned with your lips and eyes if I was you. :P

Sexyjess
01-14-2008, 06:52 PM
haha XD u should do it even more blue :)

EXEcution
01-14-2008, 09:40 PM
haha XD u should do it even more blue :)

Why stop there?

http://ajsb.blogs.friendster.com/index/images/beast2.jpg

Perfect aim
01-15-2008, 01:22 AM
Why stop there?

http://ajsb.blogs.friendster.com/index/images/beast2.jpg

LOL

and really nice hair Caged! Good way to express yourself but i'll stick to my old fanished Black hair for now :D

merkwannabe
01-24-2008, 08:45 PM
thats not how it works in school though, what you look and dress like generally determines stuff like that originallyya, high school,(in particular), is a good place to make the things that shouldn't really count...well... COUNT!