PDA

View Full Version : Can any one help me with this

Intense Fury
02-22-2003, 05:33 AM
I have a problem lets begin with the problem of the banning process of Diablo and Psyco Marz I just want to know WHAT IN THE BLUE HELL THEY DONE WRONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????????????

Intense Fury
02-22-2003, 05:35 AM
and why were they banned permanatly What is up wit yall

Intense Fury
02-22-2003, 05:36 AM
and why does sal want to cut off Codys internet service his mom works on the computer

Intense Fury
02-22-2003, 05:45 AM
just what did he do

Snip3r
02-22-2003, 05:53 AM
They were asshole theives and hotlinked the smilies and posted his pics on GameMecca forums and GODS forums and GODS forums. This cost both GM and GODS bandwidth, bandwidth costs money, Diablo and Psycho Marz are in debt from both of these forums, thats why their gay asses are banned from both forums : :w00t:

Intense Fury
02-22-2003, 06:08 AM
NO they are not asshole my bestfreind btw what did they post

Intense Fury
02-22-2003, 06:11 AM
and they banned him for posting pics that sux

Dangerous Dan
02-22-2003, 06:11 AM
They were:

MR. SLiK
02-22-2003, 06:12 AM
sooner or later your gonna realize that you filled up your entire HD with bitmaps.

Intense Fury
02-22-2003, 06:16 AM
so i have stolen before they should at least tell their side of the story screw this

Intense Fury
02-22-2003, 06:22 AM
:shifty: yoink :shifty: :shifty: :shifty:

Intense Fury
02-22-2003, 06:28 AM
I know this topic makes it too Intense but thats what i do

Dangerous Dan
02-22-2003, 06:30 AM
Originally posted by MR. SLiK@Feb 22 2003, 06:12 AM
sooner or later your gonna realize that you filled up your entire HD with bitmaps.
:rolleyes:

Intense Fury
02-22-2003, 06:31 AM
That is why they need to tell their side of the story

MR. SLiK
02-22-2003, 06:32 AM
I got something better..

DONE!

http://mercury.mvhs.net/~aghorba/stfu.jpg

MR. SLiK
02-22-2003, 06:33 AM
damnit intense

Grimmy
02-22-2003, 06:34 AM
Ok, you asked, well here it is.

They posted pics in thread, like making a new thread, with just a pic in it. They then got crappy hosting on proboards for forums (YaBB is old and sucks!) filled with pop ups, but what they did was to post a link there, and IMG link pointing to there pic they posted here at GM, so it would show up there. It wasn't just in posts. They were posting stuff and then using it as a background and stuff like that, which takes away the bandwidth that Sal, Machine, and Lev pay for. Also, they been linking stuff from the Gods site aswell. If you take a look over there, where do you think all the smilies came from?? If you don't know, right click on one of there smilies, and choose properties, and tell me the link that it shows you. You will then see who hosts it for them.

I have informed the Gods about the childish and looserful act. If they want to have there own forums, that is fine with me. GM isn't going to host there clan's forums for several reason discussed in the GM council. A few, would be like how they change there clan name once a week, the flaming they do, their childish acts that takes away from what GM is for and about. Those are to name a few. Believe me, there are several more also.

I don't know everything that they have done, but I know a lot of it. If you choose to follow in there foot steps, well sorry to hear that. Web hosting is cheap. I found a lot under $10 a month, and if they can't pay for that, then they don't deserve it.

I know Gods have left GM, but many still post here. I hope that beyond the terms that Gods left on, that when in doubt about something like this, something that takes away from both Gods site and GameMecca, that we can join forces to stop such kiddish crap, as their clan name for the week, Empires so called, are doing and taking away from those that work hard every week, to pay for such a good place to have fun and talk games.

Hope that clears it up a little bit ;)

Intense Fury
02-22-2003, 06:44 AM
Yes it does clear it up but ok can i ask that they not be banned for 1 day and not get his internet takin away i mean god he 14 and is a computer geek (no offense ) he needs internet and you know that he is a clan hopper i know that he wants to come back just give them 1 day to make it up that is all im asking for i know they stole the smilies but hey they are kool so what do u say

Intense Fury
02-22-2003, 06:53 AM
Originally posted by MR. SLiK@Feb 22 2003, 01:32 AM
I got something better..

DONE!

http://mercury.mvhs.net/~aghorba/stfu.jpg
No dude u

Intense Fury
02-22-2003, 06:54 AM
just 1 day to make up for what they did

Intense Fury
02-22-2003, 06:55 AM
Originally posted by MR. SLiK@Feb 22 2003, 01:33 AM
damnit intense
what dude

Grimmy
02-22-2003, 06:56 AM
Originally posted by Intense Fury@Feb 22 2003, 01:44 AM
Yes it does clear it up but ok can i ask that they not be banned for 1 day and not get his internet takin away i mean god he 14 and is a computer geek (no offense ) he needs internet and you know that he is a clan hopper i know that he wants to come back just give them 1 day to make it up that is all im asking for i know they stole the smilies but hey they are kool so what do u say
Well that isn't really up to me. I will let you know, it takes a lot to piss Sal off. I have seen it only a few times. It is worse when you piss Dark Lev off, for this is a side I have never seen before, and thank God that I didn't have to see it in person. But stealing is stealing. What would you say if I took your sam away from you, and you didn't know it an could do nothing to get it back?? Get the feeling?? That is what has happened to the creators of GM. Stuff they pay money for, has been taken from the, and they can't get it back. In other words, like you went to school for 6 months to get an education, but when you were done, they said no you can't have it. Was it worth it?? Would you be pissed??

I am sorry if it comes down to this, but we as a whole have tried to make a group decision. But when someone who pays for this stuff that hundreds of people use speaks up and does something, well they have full right in doing so. Diablo and others didn't take away from GameMecca (well in a way, yes they did) but they took from Sal, Lev, and Machine, the real people who make this site possible, and also from all the members here. If they had a site that was high traffic and stole all of GM's bandwidth, you wouldn't be able to come here at all till next month, or you'd force those that give up there hard earn money to but extra bandwidth.

So that being said, to give him another chance, HELL NO! He has had many chances in the past, and crossed someones path that he only wished he hadn't have done so. I know the say and pull that I have among others, I will make it a daily task to make sure he doesn't come back here. And if it were up to me, I'd have him banned from the servers too. All this joining, whining, and then leaving the server. Only 3 words come to my mind, waste of bandwidth!

MR. SLiK
02-22-2003, 06:56 AM
Originally posted by Intense Fury+Feb 21 2003, 10:55 PM--></span><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Intense Fury @ Feb 21 2003, 10:55 PM)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin--MR. SLiK@Feb 22 2003, 01:33 AM
damnit intense
what dude [/b][/quote]
your post got in the way...

Intense Fury
02-22-2003, 07:05 AM
ok man that sux i have never even heard him get a warning and Damn yall are just goin too ****in far with the internet thing ill lay off if you don&#39;t take his net

PEACE

Intense Fury
02-22-2003, 07:05 AM
ok is that a deal then you can close this and everything

Intense Fury
02-22-2003, 07:08 AM
just do not take the net

BOSTON SHOCKER
02-22-2003, 07:09 AM
I dont understand why you are having such a tuff time with this

YOU DO DUMB **** YOU GET WHAT IS COMING TO YOU&#33;&#33;&#33;

Grimmy
02-22-2003, 07:12 AM
Well I am just trying to be honest, leave anger out, and let you know what has happened. If it happened to me, I would be mad to, and take all measures and extremes that I could to make sure this didn&#39;t happen again.

I just want to let you or fill you in on the happenings that happened. And also why the bannings, and the reasons behind them, in a normal way without bickering and all that stuff. I do hope you understand where GM as a whole and the creators of this site come from.

Well catch ya later. Frag on, long live the love of games&#33;&#33; :thumbs:

Intense Fury
02-22-2003, 07:14 AM
Originally posted by OUTLAWS BOSTON SHOCKER@Feb 22 2003, 02:09 AM
I dont understand why you are having such a tuff time with this

YOU DO DUMB **** YOU GET WHAT IS COMING TO YOU&#33;&#33;&#33;
screw you

FUS1ON
02-22-2003, 07:18 AM
Clink