DON'T QUIT! I VOTED FOR YOU! :(

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/01/30/us/politics/30cnd-edwards.html?hp

Obama FTW!!! :thumbs:

Nitro
01-30-2008, 06:15 PM
idiots

Suicidal
01-30-2008, 08:08 PM
i dont have a clue who im voting for, except i know its not gonna be Edwards, and probably not Hilary Clinton either (god...).
Still have time to hear everyones lies...

NastyDawg
01-30-2008, 09:04 PM
Not a big fan of his but was surprised to see him drop out before super Tuesday.

EXEcution
01-30-2008, 09:06 PM
i dont have a clue who im voting for, except i know its not gonna be Edwards, and probably not Hilary Clinton either (god...).
Still have time to hear everyones lies...

Well there's only one other Democratic candidate left isn't there?

Suicidal
01-30-2008, 11:52 PM
yep, you got it. Except I'm a republican, and right now (since Juliani is out) I'm for John Maccain.

But as it stands, Obama is pretty good too

Pure_Evil
01-31-2008, 12:03 AM
Edwards for VP :thumbs:

<---Still voting Green

ME BIGGD01
01-31-2008, 12:27 AM
Pure, the problem with voting green, it enables the wrong party to be elected. I understand where you are coming from but truthfully unless there is a revolution you will not see them ever win. The problem is sometimes you have to vote to prevent the one person not to win.

I laugh at the younger crowd when they choose a party. The reason is what the hell do they know about anything? Do they pay property taxes? Are they aware of the taxes they get pulled out of their pay check? And if so Are they aware of what they will make in the future should be quaddruple of their pay now? A person like me see's it that the majority of taxes I pay are unconstutuional but worst the money gets wasted on people that are not Americans. The Democrats will never have a plan other than higher taxes and no true solution. Let the Clinton Administration prove that no action causes bigger problems. I don't see a problem voting for a candidate from either party that has a plan that will actually make a difference for me and my fellow countrymen. I guarantee there is not one of you that can make a valid point to why you would vote for obama or hillary. I would bet a kidney that any point you may have is either inaccurate or naive. I think people really need to understand what's going on in the world before they just choose. Let the new appointed congress which is lead by democrats be a lesson learned for those that voted them in. I wish people that really have no clue not vote if they can honestly say to themselves they don't know. Although it is your right to vote, it is your responsibility to know the differences. Everyone canblame the current administration for the problems we have today but I think that opinion would be based off of ignorance. Take the situations our county has encountered the past 8 years and tell me al gore or the other putz would have handled things better. Dissagreements can be fine but when your family's ass is on the line what way do you choose. Ofcourse you can live in Nitro's world and think that peace is reality with no action. I mean honestly then WWI-II was a mistake to even get involved because we just wasted energy on stopping the enemies of the world.

ME BIGGD01
01-31-2008, 12:28 AM
yep, you got it. Except I'm a republican, and right now (since Juliani is out) I'm for John Maccain.

But as it stands, Obama is pretty good too

Obama is a moron who will destroy this country. If you think he is good, please tell me how.

SASQUATCH
01-31-2008, 01:09 AM
I laugh at the younger crowd when they choose a party.

This statement is not exactly a good thing to say because the young generation is the future. I could have as well laugh at you for voting for Bush .

------------------------------------------------

To all:

Edward had no chance of winning and as for John Maccain he will not have a chance either. Obama needs more experience especially after that statement he made against Pakistan. He isn't ready yet but he will be soon.

The only reason why I may go with Hillary is because of her husband experience in the middle east and parts of Asia. He has excellent communication and can provide the help his wife will need in the future that will come ahead. The times are nearing for an explosion that will require great communication skills for the future of this planet.

My opinion of course but I will say that the young generation has become more aware of what is going on but they lack one thing that scares me, and that is wars and I mean wars that can escalate like War world 2 but only worse. The white house spokes women who is about 33 years old maybe older had no clue when asked about the biggest crisis during Kennedy office, which was the Cuban Crisis when we was so close for World War 3. The young generation lacks of history that can repeat itself and it requires for them to reflect on matters that have happen years ago because it will help not to make the same mistake or similar mistakes.

EXEcution
01-31-2008, 01:45 AM
Obama is a moron who will destroy this country. If you think he is good, please tell me how.

Aren't you contradicting yourself there? Take a look at your earlier statement.

I wish people that really have no clue not vote if they can honestly say to themselves they don't know. Although it is your right to vote, it is your responsibility to know the differences. Everyone canblame the current administration for the problems we have today but I think that opinion would be based off of ignorance. Take the situations our county has encountered the past 8 years and tell me al gore or the other putz would have handled things better. Dissagreements can be fine but when your family's ass is on the line what way do you choose.

Obviously Obama has made it this far and a good amount of people know that he's good or at the very least capable of doing what's good. Time will tell. Yes he is young but so was Kennedy when he assumed office.

I agree that I may not know all there is to know about Obama but to me he feels like a good candidate. He seems honest and I think that if he is elected he will really try and push for change. Granted this may not happen but one can only speculate on these things.

Now on a much more different note.

In regards to what Nitro said: I don't think Nitro is always honest with himself and his very hasty remarks generate little attention because of their very detached nature. I don't know Nitro that well so I can't really judge him. I wish he would just outright state his opinion and be prepared to defend it instead of hiding in the shadows.

There is a downright problem with the US concept of a democracy. The idea that voting majority of people make choices for the majority can be a little scary. We are, as a nation, pretty divided. There's the widening gap of the rich and the poor. (mind you the people running the show here are all RICH) So how can the rich be making any decisions for the poor? The general idea is that a democracy works if we are all equal as a people. But as you can see this is not the case in the US. There's so many ways of looking at this problem but it just become too exhausting. All I think that it's really time for some change.

I know that my vote will hardly make any difference, but what else can I do? If I don't vote then I gain nothing. But trust me. I think and feel that within my lifetime there will be a change. It may not be a complete revolution but I am certain that somehow individuals will be given more power to make decisions.

I will end this by saying that we need to stop relying on the government so much to solve our problems. There are no hidden implications in this. Take it for what it's worth.

ME BIGGD01
01-31-2008, 02:08 AM
"This statement is not exactly a good thing to say because the young generation is the future. I could have as well laugh at you for voting for Bush ."

Actually no, the statement was not to offend someone and yes the children are the future. With that, I would not want my daughter to be pretending to understand everything until she understands about life. At this point I doubt she understands about health care, taxes, etc. I am open for debate but let's be honest, unless you are currently being raked ove rthe coals paying a mortgage and taxes you really would not understand what I am talking about which brings me to my point of laughing at the younger crowd when by all means have no idea about any of that.

"Edward had no chance of winning and as for John Maccain he will not have a chance either. Obama needs more experience especially after that statement he made against Pakistan. He isn't ready yet but he will be soon."

How can you say Mccain will not have a chance? He is currently winning and I see that he is probably the most realistic candidate I am going to vote for. He has more experience and is also a veteran. I do not agree with some of his beliefs but considering who else is running I like him the best. To be honest you make no sense and it scares me you say you are going to vote for something because of the experience of the husband. I am sorry but I think people should vote for a leaser that is going to be responsible. Would you blame Bill if Hillary screws up? Besides whats the experience you like so much about Bill Clinton? You regard history but ignore Bill's. I guess you don't blame him for anything with the worlds problems today right?? You know things like Allowing Russia to sell Nuclear materieals to Iran, Ignoring the Mideast problems and allowing Bin Laden to do what ever he wants, cutting military in more than half, ignoring terroist attacks. Honestly people need to stop thinking problems have just started. The problems have just been ignored and the enemy has become stronger. Now ignoring them now as if there is no problem or threat would be the biggest mistake of America.

Nitro
01-31-2008, 02:22 AM
I hope you all enjoy you quasi-serfdom slavery. Most of you deserve it.

ME BIGGD01
01-31-2008, 02:24 AM
"Aren't you contradicting yourself there? Take a look at your earlier statement."

I do not see how I am contradicting myself, please explain.

"Obviously Obama has made it this far and a good amount of people know that he's good or at the very least capable of doing what's good. Time will tell. Yes he is young but so was Kennedy when he assumed office. "

Are you kidding me? You compare him to kennedy>? And what is he capable of? The only reason he gets votes is from Blacks who are too ignorant to know anything but that he is black. The second is from people who just don't like Hillary. This guy has a weird history and god forbid he gets elected I hope he gets shot on the first day. What has he done for America before all of this? Nothing!!!!! He is the most unrealistic moron who will sell this country out until it is worthless. You think all of these great things he proposes has any effect on you? Wrong, you are white, above the poverty level so you wont benifit. The only people it benifits is minoritys. I am curious, does this black guy get any extra votes considering he's not white? You know affirmitive action? The things Democrats and liberals support which is racism toward white people along with the constant crutch the weak can use against hard working Americans.

As far as the Kennedy's go, they were a scam and still are. Too bad the curse has not got them all. Bullets are to good for them.

"There is a downright problem with the US concept of a democracy. The idea that voting majority of people make choices for the majority can be a little scary. We are, as a nation, pretty divided. There's the widening gap of the rich and the poor. (mind you the people running the show here are all RICH) So how can the rich be making any decisions for the poor? The general idea is that a democracy works if we are all equal as a people. But as you can see this is not the case in the US. There's so many ways of looking at this problem but it just become too exhausting. All I think that it's really time for some change."

I agree with you here but you missed something. You missed the middle class. The ones that have to listen to both sides and get stuck with the bill. The middle class will always get screwed with A democrat in office because they believe taxing everything so the poor can be helped and the rich get charged more. I am tired of all of it and would rathe rthe country be totally blown up to deal with further. Why do tax payers have to help out those that do nothing for the country and worst people who not belong here. The taxes are unconstitutional and people should not have to pay for the weak. There should be no crutches allowed unless the person is crippled. The it's not what your country can do for you statement is full of bullshit. The middle class suffers while the rich get richer and the poor stay poor because they are too damn lazy to work. The minorities in this country costs the middle class even more because they get all the bonuses becaus ethey are not white. Why should I have to pay more taxes, more college costs than anyone else? That is complet crap and why this country sucks. We cater to the weak and lazy and shit all over the peopl ethat actually work and serve the country. One day the casuality of this will happen and I can't wait.

EXEcution
01-31-2008, 03:22 AM
First off Obama is half white, because his mother was white, and half Kenyan (or African if you prefer).

You contradicted yourself because you have an ideal candidate in mind (that doesn't exist and refuse to acknowledge the others. So by your logic no one should vote unless they know exactly what they are voting for.

It seems to be that you are equating each candidate to an investment. So if candidate A wins you get more money but if candidate B wins all your money goes to the poor. I agree with you on that if a person chooses not to contribute to his society then he should not be given any benefits from that society ESPECIALLY from the people who are working hard. I personally believe in a free-market economy/system where government interference is minimal and the economic cycle can continue freely so that way everyone gets what they want. I think that we, as people, are smart enough to support ourselves and those who are not able to do so. It doesn't take a bunch of corrupt and self-serving politicians to tell us how we should lead our lives.

The laws are already in place. We can establish private agencies to enforce them. I think the ideal society is where everyone can think for themselves and not turn to a government to resolve their issues. If people cannot think for themselves and decide what is best for themselves then what are they?

If we confided less and less in our government then over time we wouldn't need a government at all. Think about it.

ME BIGGD01
01-31-2008, 03:44 AM
"First off Obama is half white because his mother was white and half Kenyan (or African if you prefer). "
And his father was Muslim. He is still considered a minority if he was taking a civil servant test.

"You contradicted yourself because you have an ideal candidate in mind (that doesn't exist and refuse to acknowledge the others. So by your logic no one should vote unless they know exactly what they are voting for. "
I don't see where I am contradicting myself. I have followed Mccain for a while. I did not say he was ideal either. I beleive his service to this country outweighs all of the other candidates all together. I do also like other republican candidates and think they are all pretty good. I believe their values are for the better and more realistic.

"It seems to be that you are equating each candidate to an investment. So if candidate A wins you get more money but if candidate B wins all your money goes to the poor. I agree with you on that if a person chooses not to contribute to his society then he should not be given any benefits from that society ESPECIALLY from the people who are working hard. I personally believe in a free-market economy/system where government interference is minimal and the economic cycle can continue freely so that way everyone gets what they want. I think that we, as people, are smart enough to support ourselves and those who are not able to do so. It doesn't take a bunch of corrupt and self-serving politicians to tell us how we should lead our lives."

I do not see how you would out that together. I beleieve that if I pay taxes, they should go for things that will make America better. I do not believe in paying triple taxes and made up taxes to fix budgets, help minorities that really don't care about the country, make prisons more suitable, help educate monkeys who come here and can't speak english, help those who come to this country have it easier than anyone else. I thought I was pretty clear about that. Quite honestly I wish we get opt out of taxes such as I dont pay I dont get. SS is a disgrace yet people who are not citizens are getting it and they tell me what I put in every week will be desolved by the time I need it. I say give me my money back and I will invest it myself. I think we don't need free health care but I do beleive that prescription drugs should be made much more affordable or we should be allowed to buy from other countries such as Canada.

Let me ask you this. I pay around 900-1100 week in taxes that get taken out of my check. Lets say I do this for the next 15 years and my daughter is now ready to go to college. Do you think it's fair that I will have to pay more for my daughters college than say some mexican or black person? This is just one of the things I hate about Democrats. There are other reasons such as ignore the war and the terrorists. You think that will be the best thing for this country>? You think allowig Iran have Nuclear bombs is smart? You think Allowing Russia to sell weapons to our enemies is ok? One thing about Mccain is that he called it and I respected it. He dislikes Putin and see's whatthey are up to and he will not allow Iran have a nike. Money is useless when a nuclear bomb goes off in America. You think the economy is strugglingnow? FOr those that think peace is an option should sit back and try to figure out that the enemy does not want peace with us. Democrats will allow the enemy to get stronger while republicans will prevent it. The only problem we have had inthe war on terror is the democrats causing problems here for us to get the job done.

So now tell me what so good about Obama that you would consider voting for him. What plan excites you the most that makes him your choice? My earlier comments reflected those people that say they like him but they give no clue to why. That is what I meant when I said if you do not know everything about your candidate you should not be allowed to vote.

SASQUATCH
01-31-2008, 04:27 AM
"This statement is not exactly a good thing to say because the young generation is the future. I could have as well laugh at you for voting for Bush ."

Actually no, the statement was not to offend someone and yes the children are the future. With that, I would not want my daughter to be pretending to understand everything until she understands about life. At this point I doubt she understands about health care, taxes, etc. I am open for debate but let's be honest, unless you are currently being raked ove rthe coals paying a mortgage and taxes you really would not understand what I am talking about which brings me to my point of laughing at the younger crowd when by all means have no idea about any of that.

"Edward had no chance of winning and as for John Maccain he will not have a chance either. Obama needs more experience especially after that statement he made against Pakistan. He isn't ready yet but he will be soon."

How can you say Mccain will not have a chance? He is currently winning and I see that he is probably the most realistic candidate I am going to vote for. He has more experience and is also a veteran. I do not agree with some of his beliefs but considering who else is running I like him the best. To be honest you make no sense and it scares me you say you are going to vote for something because of the experience of the husband. I am sorry but I think people should vote for a leaser that is going to be responsible. Would you blame Bill if Hillary screws up? Besides whats the experience you like so much about Bill Clinton? You regard history but ignore Bill's. I guess you don't blame him for anything with the worlds problems today right?? You know things like Allowing Russia to sell Nuclear materieals to Iran, Ignoring the Mideast problems and allowing Bin Laden to do what ever he wants, cutting military in more than half, ignoring terroist attacks. Honestly people need to stop thinking problems have just started. The problems have just been ignored and the enemy has become stronger. Now ignoring them now as if there is no problem or threat would be the biggest mistake of America.

Once again and I will tell you again and again. No one in the candidate is qualify and will not change what has happen over the years because it will take many years to come for it to be stable. Now as for Clinton no one is perfect and so is Mccain. When asked about the buget he admitted that he really doesn't know much on. Mccain also has changed his views many times if you have been watching him closely when he first started. Many of the candidates have changed there view as well but he always dodges out the question if you listen closely. He has not said anything that already has been said plus his answers when asked about the ecomnimy is not clear. This applies to the rest as well and Mccain doesn't have much experience except in the wars but not foreign affairs. He is as green as every other candidate that is running for office. foreign affairs will play a major role in our future of this planet you will see what I mean and I feel Mccain is not the right man for the job.

It has been clear that Nuclear materials to Iran is not a thread at this time and America has not been able to get the proof for wrong doing. Not that USA will quit in doing so because they will keep a close eye and they should.

This is not just about terrorist it is much bigger the picture.

Bigg's what you need to consider is to do more research on this matter not just the candidates but more.

Might have voted for Clinton but it is a whole lot better then voting for Bush. I can't not imagine why Bush was voted and I know the reason why he won because of the Christian faith he had enormous support from and why he was able to win. Bush is not qualify and never was even his context when talking is off line and to think that this man has to speak with foreign affairs is a embarrassment.

One other thing choose your words wisely because you wonder why you always seem to get in a controversial and seems to get irritated by many. It's simple choose your words wisely.

Suicidal
01-31-2008, 06:28 AM
One other thing choose your words wisely because you wonder why you always seem to get in a controversial and seems to get irritated by many. It's simple choose your words wisely.

You too, you instigator...

Okay, my eyes are bothering me now.
We all know someone will be president. Whatever you heard from what they had to say, who can honestly believe they are going to follow through? How bad do they have to lie just to get a comfortable (really?) seat in the white house? One thing's for sure: government will always need money. ALWAYS. They will take it, and without leaving the country (it's not a bad idea...) you cannot avoid it.

Good reason why Obama is pretty good? He's the lesser of two evils. So to say, he's not really "good" so to speak, but it's true what everyone's said thusfar: no one is qualified.

Nothing left to do but pick a poison.

Oh and you guys have to fix something in your reasoning. Defending you standpoint is mostly that: defending it. Attacking everyone elses doesn't help much AT ALL

Don't ask me why I even got involved in this. Maybe because I felt like instigating a few people myself...

Seriously Deadly
01-31-2008, 07:12 AM
"Obviously Obama has made it this far and a good amount of people know that he's good or at the very least capable of doing what's good. Time will tell. Yes he is young but so was Kennedy when he assumed office. "

Are you kidding me? You compare him to kennedy>? And what is he capable of? The only reason he gets votes is from Blacks who are too ignorant to know anything but that he is black. The second is from people who just don't like Hillary. This guy has a weird history and god forbid he gets elected I hope he gets shot on the first day. What has he done for America before all of this? Nothing!!!!! He is the most unrealistic moron who will sell this country out until it is worthless. You think all of these great things he proposes has any effect on you? Wrong, you are white, above the poverty level so you wont benifit. The only people it benifits is minoritys. I am curious, does this black guy get any extra votes considering he's not white? You know affirmitive action? The things Democrats and liberals support which is racism toward white people along with the constant crutch the weak can use against hard working Americans.

Yeah well i know im only 14 years old and dont have an opinion on all of this political stuff, and proboly shouldnt be getting into this conversation, but what you said really pissed me of. He get all of his votes from ignorant black people, but i cant see how that could affect the votes he recieves to much since the black population in America is 12.3% (in 2000 census). And plus since all black people are stupid ignorant gang banging crack smoking gun slinging morons (assuming thats what you think) i dont know how they would be smart enought to vote. So there you go. A 14 year old half black kids opinion on Obama, and where he gets his votes from :) Oh wait. I dont know what im talking about cause im one of those ignorant black morons to. :(

2000 US Census http://www.census.gov/prod/2002pubs/c2kprof00-us.pdf

SASQUATCH
01-31-2008, 08:48 AM
You too, you instigator...

Okay, my eyes are bothering me now.
We all know someone will be president. Whatever you heard from what they had to say, who can honestly believe they are going to follow through? How bad do they have to lie just to get a comfortable (really?) seat in the white house? One thing's for sure: government will always need money. ALWAYS. They will take it, and without leaving the country (it's not a bad idea...) you cannot avoid it.

Good reason why Obama is pretty good? He's the lesser of two evils. So to say, he's not really "good" so to speak, but it's true what everyone's said thusfar: no one is qualified.

Nothing left to do but pick a poison.

Oh and you guys have to fix something in your reasoning. Defending you standpoint is mostly that: defending it. Attacking everyone elses doesn't help much AT ALL

Don't ask me why I even got involved in this. Maybe because I felt like instigating a few people myself...

This goes for you too choose your words wisely.

That statement was not intended to be hard on Bigg's, it was to let him know that he is better off saying what he believes then to get involve in any controversial with anyone by choosing the right words without offending anyone.

I would rather hear Bigg's views then to have him get all tangle up with anyones views personally. I like to hear what Bigg's has to say but only when he stays on focus with the subject and not let anyone get him pissed.

As far as me being an instigator, you do not know my relationship with Bigg's so it would be best you would stay on the subject.

Obama I still believe that he isn't ready yet but will be in the next 8 years to run for president.

Foreign affairs will play a major role in the coming years and will be a big factor for the future of this planet.

Pure_Evil
01-31-2008, 01:14 PM
Foreign affairs will play a major role in the coming years and will be a big factor for the future of this planet.

I totally disagree! We need a president that can concentrate on USA affairs and get advisor's to handle foreign affairs. Our present president has lost touch with what the blue collar person needs to survive, that our country was built on the labor of Americans, not Mexicans and if you don't take care of Americans, not just Corporate America, our country becomes less united and weak!

Edwards gave some hope for that... some..

Wiper
01-31-2008, 01:33 PM
Yeah well i know im only 14 years old and dont have an opinion on all of this political stuff, and proboly shouldnt be getting into this conversation, but what you said really pissed me of. He get all of his votes from ignorant black people, but i cant see how that could affect the votes he recieves to much since the black population in America is 12.3% (in 2000 census). And plus since all black people are stupid ignorant gang banging crack smoking gun slinging morons (assuming thats what you think) i dont know how they would be smart enought to vote. So there you go. A 14 year old half black kids opinion on Obama, and where he gets his votes from :) Oh wait. I dont know what im talking about cause im one of those ignorant black morons to. :(

2000 US Census http://www.census.gov/prod/2002pubs/c2kprof00-us.pdf

Hehe, so whats up with black people voting for Mc Cain? ;) :D

General:
Ain't we all voting someone who is most close to us?? Some became leader cuz of the cute eyes, others cuz they are old and so wise also ( :rolleyes: )...etc. etc.

Most important thing about a democracy is that the country goes the way the majority wants, but there will be still a place for the minority (count-wise) to feel safe. Otherwise you'll have some sort of situation Germany had at their bad days.

Suicidal
01-31-2008, 07:20 PM
heh heh sorry sasquatch. didnt mean for it to sound serious :) It's extremely hard to show my constant jest-like manner in text.

Heh thats why i always get into trouble :D

Oh and about that census thing: it was eight years ago. I understand that not much would have changed, but who konws. And, well, the whole electoral vote system we use here would prevent any racial voting advantages

お話中失礼します

Gun Element
01-31-2008, 09:33 PM
heh heh sorry sasquatch. didnt mean for it to sound serious :) It's extremely hard to show my constant jest-like manner in text.

Oh and about that census thing: it was eight years ago. I understand that not much would have changed, but who konws. And, well, the whole electoral vote system we use here would prevent any racial voting advantages

お話中失礼します

Your excused :P

FUS1ON
01-31-2008, 10:48 PM
I totally disagree! We need a president that can concentrate on USA affairs and get advisor's to handle foreign affairs. Our present president has lost touch with what the blue collar person needs to survive, that our country was built on the labor of Americans, not Mexicans and if you don't take care of Americans, not just Corporate America, our country becomes less united and weak!

Yep and it looks like we are in for even more trouble, the remaining canidates are some of the ones that voted to help the illegals even more. This is an email I just got.

Illegal Aliens Cause Massive Cuts For US Seniors
December 4, 2007
http://rense.com/general79/seniors.htm
I hope the following 14 reasons are forwarded over and over again until they are read so many times that the reader gets sick of reading them. I have included the URL's for verification of the following facts:
1. $11 Billion to $22 billion is spent on welfare to illegal aliens each year. http://tinyurl.com/zob77
2. $2.2 Billion dollars a year is spent on food assistance programs such as food stamps, WIC, and free school lunches for illegal aliens. http://www.cis.org/articles/2004/fiscalexec.html
3. $2.5 Billion dollars a year is spent on Medicaid for illegal aliens. Http://www.cis.org/articles/2004/fiscalexec.HTML
4. $12 Billion dollars a year is spent on primary and secondary school education for children here illegally and they cannot speak a word of English! http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0604/01/ldt.0.html
5. $17 Billion dollars a year is spent for education for the American-born children of illegal aliens, known as anchor babies. http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0604/01/ldt.01.html
6. $3 Million Dollars a DAY is spent to incarcerate illegal aliens. http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0604/01/ldt.01.html
7. 30% percent of all Federal Prison inmates are illegal aliens. http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0604/01/ldt.01.html
8. $90 Billion Dollars a year is spent on illegal aliens for Welfare and Social Services by the American taxpayers. http://premium.cnn.com/TRANSCIPTS/0610/29/ldt.01.html
9. $200 Billion Dollars a year in suppressed American wages are caused by the illegal aliens. http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0604/01/ldt.01.html
10. The illegal aliens in the United States have a crime rate that's two-and-a-half times that of white non-illegal aliens. In particular, their children, are going to make a huge additional crime problem in the US. http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0606/12/ldt.01.html
11. During the year of 2005 there were 4 to 10 MILLION illegal aliens that crossed our Southern Border also, as many as 19,500 illegal aliens from Terrorist Countries. Millions of pounds of drugs, cocaine, meth, heroin and marijuana, crossed into the U. S from the Southern border. Homeland Security Report. http://tinyurl.com/t9sht
12. The National Policy Institute, "estimated that the total cost of mass deportation would be between $206 and $230 billion or an average cost of between $41 and $46 billion annually over a five year period." http://www.nationalpolicyinstitute.org/pdf/deportation.pdf
13. In 2006 illegal aliens sent home $45 BILLION in remittances back to their countries of origin. http://www.rense.com/general75/niht.htm
14. "The Dark Side of Illegal Immigration: Nearly One Million Sex Crimes Committed by Illegal Immigrants In The United States". http://www.drdsk.com/articleshtml
Total cost is a whooping... $338.3 BILLION A YEAR!!!
If this doesn't bother you then just delete the message, but on the other hand, if it does raise the hair on the back of your neck, then forward it.
Snopes is provided for doubters:
http://www.snopes.com/politics/immigration/bankofamerica.asp
Social Security Change For 2008
The United States Senate voted to extend Social Security Benefits to Illegal Aliens beginning in 2008. The following are the senators who voted to give illegal aliens Social Security benefits. They are grouped by home state. If a state is not listed, there was no voting representative.
Alaska: Stevens (R)
Arizona : McCain (R)
Arkansas : Lincoln (D) Pryor (D)
California : Boxer (D) Feinstein (D)
Colorado : Salazar (D)
Connecticut : Dodd (D) Lieberman (D)
Delaware : Biden (D) Carper (D)
Florida : Martinez (R)
Hawaii : Akaka (D) Inouye (D)
Illinois : Durbin (D) Obama (D)
Indiana : Bayh (D) Lugar (R)
Iowa : Harkin (D)
Kansas : Brownback (R)
Louisiana : Landrieu (D)
Maryland : Mikulski (D) Sarbanes (D)
Massachusetts : Kennedy (D) Kerry (D)
Montana : Baucus (D)
Nebraska : Hagel (R)
Nevada : Reid (D)
New Jersey : Lautenberg (D) Menendez (D)
New Mexico : Bingaman (D)
New York : Clinton (D) Schumer (D)
North Dakota : Dorgan (D)
Ohio : DeWine (R) Voinovich(R)
Oregon : Wyden (D)
Pennsylvania : Specter (R)
Rhode Island : Chafee (R) Reed (D)
South Carolina : Graham (R)
South Dakota : Johnson (D)
Vermont : Jeffords (I) Leahy (D)
Washington : Cantwell (DO) Murray (DO)
West Virginia : Rockefeller (D), by Not Voting
Wisconsin : Feingold (D) Kohl (D)
SEND THIS TO ALL YOU KNOW. THE ENTIRE POPULATION OF THE UNITED STATES NEEDS TO KNOW THIS INFORMATION, UNLESS THEY DON'T MIND SHARING THEIR SOCIAL SECURITY WITH FOREIGN WORKERS who didn't pay in a dime.
LET US SHOW OUR LEADERS IN WASHINGTON "PEOPLE POWER" AND THE POWER OF THE INTERNET. IT DOESN'T MATTER IF YOU ARE REPUBLICAN, DEMOCRAT OR INDEPENDENT! KEEP IT GOING!!!!

SASQUATCH
01-31-2008, 11:01 PM

I agree what you mean but what I am talking about can have a world wide effect and that concerns me because of the future of this planet. I been thinking more about that because if it's not done right then nothing will matter and this earth will not have anyone alive.

I know we can work problems at home and do it gradually because there are no short cuts but foreign affairs is critical as well for our future to maintain peace in order to be able to solve our own problem at home.

We all have to consider the fact that we are not just USA but everyone in this world that we live in affects everyone in some way especially conflict that can have an impact to all for our survival.

SASQUATCH
01-31-2008, 11:04 PM

お話中失礼します

I believe everyone view points are important to me because at times it helps for me to find answers and if not answers but to expand ideas as well, which has help us a great deal by learning from others.

No need to apologies I enjoy listening to your view points as well as everyone else and for that I thank you.

SASQUATCH
01-31-2008, 11:36 PM
When people say that we should worry about our problems at home which has some truth to it, but what they should also consider is for example during World War 2 before we enter the war we was handling our problems at home like inflation etc. When we enter the war everything pretty much was on hold because we was fighting for our freedom against Hitler the dictator and if we have not enter the war we would be under the control of that lunatic and horrible dictator. This applies to this era as well because if a major conflict happens this time around, our chances of survival is small because of the weapons of mass destruction and all this illegal alien problem we have will not matter because we would be fighting for our lives. Many scientist and experts have said it and PHD professors, and I will say it here again. We are in the most critical age of this century. Our survival without destroying each other plays a role and not just wars but viruses and other things that can endanger this world we live in.

That is why foreign affairs play a major role, History speaks for itself.

We have to consider that we are not alone and when it affects other countries that can course or possibly ignite a major conflict, then everyone is affected by it and has to deal with it together. It’s like having a marine who may fall on the ground and the other mate helps to pick him up because being a marine means not only defenders but brothers or team mates. When we begin to think that we are all in this together, then I can see things happen for a better future on this planet. In the long run which is already happening now like the economy that we seem to be involved worldwide, we will become as one nation more like how star-trek would say it, United Federation of this planet but of course we are a long ways for that to happen.

This is why I feel Hillary would be at this time the best candidate for president because her husband has experience and can provide his expertise if she should need it and I believe that we are going to need this because we are just getting started when problems that are yet to come with foreign affairs and it will affect everyone. As for other candidates I do believe there are good ones but have no chance of winning and now many have dropped out.

UncleSam
02-01-2008, 02:50 AM
How about this - I am UncleSam and I will pick the next Pres... :D

Seriously now, every single one of the people who have signed up for this board has their own opinion on politics. Share them here and it is guaranteed to get beat down. There, somebody owes me $0.02

EXEcution
02-01-2008, 03:31 AM
Seriously now, every single one of the people who have signed up for this board has their own opinion on politics. Share them here and it is guaranteed to get beat down. There, somebody owes me $0.02

Oh well. At least it serves as proof that the world we live in isn't perfect and everyone has a different approach to making it perfect (for them at least.) Eventually we will unite, like SAS said.

In the long run which is already happening now like the economy that we seem to be involved worldwide, we will become as one nation more like how star-trek would say it, United Federation of this planet but of course we are a long ways for that to happen.

But according to Star-Trek we would then be involved in a Galactic struggle with aliens. So let's hope Tom Cruise is wrong and there are no aliens.

Suicidal
02-01-2008, 03:57 AM
How about this - I am UncleSam and I will pick the next Pres... :D

Sorry US, but it's only a penny for your thoughts. We'll ask when we want you to put your two cents in. :D

SASQUATCH
02-01-2008, 09:02 AM
But according to Star-Trek we would then be involved in a Galactic struggle with aliens. So let's hope Tom Cruise is wrong and there are no aliens.

LMAO heheheheh :funny: