PDA

View Full Version : Ufc *spoilers*

HAMMER
02-03-2008, 05:12 PM
Did anyone see the fights last night?

Brock Lesnar was absolutely amazing the first minute and 20 seconds, but one single mistake cost him the win.

I cannot believe how strong and talented that guy is...and how fast he is for a big guy.

OUTLAWS Spike
02-03-2008, 06:10 PM
Brock Lesnar wasn't he a wrestler before? If it's the same guy that I'm thinking of, man that dude was huge :eek:

Grimmy
02-03-2008, 06:27 PM
Brock Lesnar wasn't he a wrestler before? If it's the same guy that I'm thinking of, man that dude was huge :eek:

More then likely it's the same guy, he's ripped!

FUS1ON
02-03-2008, 08:17 PM
It is the same guy

SASQUATCH
02-04-2008, 12:28 AM
Here is the clip of the fight.
http://www.wwedaily.com/frank-mir-vs-brock-lesnar-ufc-81-video/

SASQUATCH
02-04-2008, 12:39 AM
Brock Lesnar should have trained more to prepare against that lock hold toward his angle and more. I think what he should have done is waited a learn more in how to counter attack many of the locks especially the angle lock hold that made Frank win easily.

But without no question Brock Lesnar is extremely powerful and if trained right and preparing more I feel that he may still be the champion in the future. The other thing is how well can he take a good punch by someone with a good right or left and maybe a solid kick to the jaw if it goes through. The question can still remain to be seen how will can he take punishment against someone who can hit hard.