PDA

View Full Version : Another Sasquatch type riddle

Mr Clean
02-05-2008, 01:59 AM
There is a house, and inside the house there is a woman who has been stabbed. There is nothing else in this house except a puddle of water next to the body. On each side of this house there is a window. Each window faces south. What color is the bear outside one of the windows?

Nick
02-05-2008, 02:12 AM
white !

NightBreed
02-05-2008, 02:41 AM
white !

:thumbs:

Perfect aim
02-05-2008, 02:45 AM
i don't wanna sound stupid but i don't get it :P

a bear as in the animal bear or a part of the window?

NightBreed
02-05-2008, 03:46 AM
i don't wanna sound stupid but i don't get it :P

a bear as in the animal bear or a part of the window?

just think...where in the world would you be if all windows face south ?

BIGSHOW201
02-05-2008, 04:43 AM
:dunno: didn't see anything out there

Mr Clean
02-05-2008, 05:30 AM
I didn't know windows had a part called a bear...

Nice job Nick. Will explain the answer tomorrow for those that didn't figure it out yet.

SASQUATCH
02-06-2008, 04:33 PM
*post deleted*

SASQUATCH
02-07-2008, 03:32 AM
To Whom it may concern: if you’re going to delete a post that is to me a dilemma for whatever reason because I felt it was not in any way offensive or whatever reason you decided for but if you are going to, dispense your comments and save me the trouble in explaining to me why because I am in the dark for whatever reason you delete the post I responded on a riddle by Mr. Clean.

Please use a better approach if you can find it inside yourself without having an interpretation of Gosh I wonder.... to me it has no pertinent in explaining the reason why.

Thank you and I do hope we can speak like adults without having to deal with nonsense and get to the heart of the reason for me to understand why and if so with good reason, then I can acknowledge to you as an adult or a response with creditability.

Bingo
02-07-2008, 11:13 AM
It was me that deleted it. I put the reason down like that as I've had to do two others in this thread, I think 5 in another one and maybe 6 or 8 in a third. Sorry if you missed them.

I edited yours out because you didn't use spoiler tags when posting an answer to a riddle.

B

Bingo
02-07-2008, 11:19 AM
This is the primary thread where it came up:
http://www.gamemecca.net/forums/showthread.php?t=84192

You can also see your other brain teaser thread where someone even mentioned "What's the point when someone has already given the answer". Not using the tags pretty much ruins it for anyone else who may see an answer before getting a chance to do it themselves.

SASQUATCH
02-07-2008, 11:57 AM
It was me that deleted it. I put the reason down like that as I've had to do two others in this thread, I think 5 in another one and maybe 6 or 8 in a third. Sorry if you missed them.

I edited yours out because you didn't use spoiler tags when posting an answer to a riddle.

B

It's your forum so your rules are to be followed but you guys change the rules like changing your underwear's everyday. ;)

Riddles you then should consider making a thread for it, that way it will be easy to follow and implement a sticky thread in explaining the rules it might help a bit or at least a sticking thread because I can't follow every thread that isn't used with a sticky thread and in no way I plan to go through all the thread to find out that a rule has been newly implemented.

As far as me understanding or having commonsense not to reveal the answer, I never had this problem before with my threads or any ones and find it unusual for me to acknowledge because we would reveal our own answers which at times doesn't mean it is always correct but willing to follow your rules. Please consider making a thread or sticky thread.

Thank you :confused:

SASQUATCH
02-07-2008, 12:08 PM
This is the primary thread where it came up:
http://www.gamemecca.net/forums/showthread.php?t=84192

You can also see your other brain teaser thread where someone even mentioned "What's the point when someone has already given the answer". Not using the tags pretty much ruins it for anyone else who may see an answer before getting a chance to do it themselves.

I never go by anyones answers I go by my own and rather do the research then to except anyones answers. I still find it confusing when someone reveals the answer but yet how is anyone sure of it without doing there own research that is the point in seeing others with there own answers and then the individual who posted this thread reveals the answers and everyone can find out who got it right. That to me is a good reason why and explains why I ask the question.

Rules are rules and again hope it will be posted but I will not and no longer add riddles or brain teasers anymore or post back my answers, I like the idea of having everyones answers reveal and at the end it is told and posted by the individual. That was the point of all this and why I started these brain teaser and riddles.

Thank you :confused:

Mr Clean
02-07-2008, 07:54 PM
Why do we have to have "spoiler tags" anyway? Why can't we just post the answer at a later date? It's too easy to roll over the answer if it's right there, it's better to make people think about it for a little while.

The answer, BTW, is that the bear is white. A house that has 4 windows facing south can only be sitting at the North Pole.

Bingo
02-07-2008, 09:57 PM
It's your forum so your rules are to be followed but you guys change the rules like changing your underwear's everyday. ;)

While I fully appreciate feedback, criticism, whatever you want to call it - help me out with this one. Short of the signature size changing, I can't think of a single rule that's been changed in like, 5 years. :P

Bingo
02-07-2008, 09:59 PM
As for the spoiler tags. Never mind then. It appears no one else cares and in fact, no one else likes them. I was trying to help out and thought I was doing a good thing. Consider it open season and forget I ever said anything!

SASQUATCH
02-07-2008, 11:08 PM
While I fully appreciate feedback, criticism, whatever you want to call it - help me out with this one. Short of the signature size changing, I can't think of a single rule that's been changed in like, 5 years. :P

I can help you with that because I don't post here much and five years ago it didn't exist. It's new to me never heard of it before sticky helps a bit.:P

And with a response like Gosh I wonder....

Gosh I wonder why you get a response with Criticism....:rolleyes:

SASQUATCH
02-07-2008, 11:11 PM
Why do we have to have "spoiler tags" anyway? Why can't we just post the answer at a later date? It's too easy to roll over the answer if it's right there, it's better to make people think about it for a little while.

The answer, BTW, is that the bear is white. A house that has 4 windows facing south can only be sitting at the North Pole.

That was my answer too. I think this is silly I still believe let them post there answers and at the end we will find out. I still don't go by other peoples answers because I rather research it myself. These rules only complicates things especially this forum that really has only discussions of games and as for politics and view points they mostly fight anyway then to hear there views.