PDA

View Full Version : check this for a perfect :)

SHOTGUNmaniac
02-05-2008, 11:22 PM
well apart from people complaining about Bigshow not being the real bigshow, well it was the real bigshow. What did he do wrong, I started the server and said no pups, he never touched one. Other than that, he was called a noob for using a cannon. And that he didnt play the way villains do, we play fair, we play the game as it supposed to be played. We dont bitch, we dont complain. So why gove a villain so much shit ?

GG BIGSHOW :) To the guy who never said a bad word about anyone.

Nice to see you BOA, and BRI too :) gg to you amco aswell.

drop dead gorgeous
02-05-2008, 11:26 PM
GG Guys :thumbs:

Die Hard
02-06-2008, 12:28 AM
Am I going mad? What perfect? {scratches head}

SHOTGUNmaniac
02-06-2008, 12:34 AM
i got owned, but poeple where complaining about bigshow being fake, and cos he used a cannon. IT WAS the real bigshow playing sam as it should be played and respecting server rules.

BIGSHOW201
02-06-2008, 02:08 AM
:thumbs: thanks for your support Darren

The Priest
02-06-2008, 07:55 AM
Was a tuff game but much fun thanks to all:thumbs:

Fifth
02-06-2008, 11:12 AM
:thumbs: thanks for your support Darren

Man don't care about people. Play like you want. It's just a game. You should not care.

GG!

BOA
02-06-2008, 11:13 AM
I believe that one of the Villains forces is honesty, so why not set some names on the complaining. I "(BOA)" and the Campers guy" " , was expressing some remarks about Bigshow and the way he played. First of all i was in doubt, if it was Bigshow and not a faker that played, the reason for that was that i several times was passing through the lava-room and was hit by canon from the upper floor. Normally, in my mind, it is players that wants to ruin a good game in Hole that does it that way, so in the end of the game i had some remarks about Bigshow, and the way that he played. I really was in doubt if it was a faker.

Besides that it was a very good game, with lot of good action, and players that stayed from the start to the end.

GG all.:thumbs:

Die Hard
02-06-2008, 01:14 PM
Yep Bigshow has been away for a long, long time and I think it's going to take him a while to realise how the game has evolved. :)

Wiper
02-06-2008, 01:42 PM
I believe that one of the Villains forces is honesty, so why not set some names on the complaining. I "(BOA)" and the Campers guy" " , was expressing some remarks about Bigshow and the way he played. First of all i was in doubt, if it was Bigshow and not a faker that played, the reason for that was that i several times was passing through the lava-room and was hit by canon from the upper floor. Normally, in my mind, it is players that wants to ruin a good game in Hole that does it that way, so in the end of the game i had some remarks about Bigshow, and the way that he played. I really was in doubt if it was a faker.

Besides that it was a very good game, with lot of good action, and players that stayed from the start to the end.

GG all.:thumbs:

Not here to bitchfight

1) but how can someone ruin the game when it's in the original settings?? ~Heard this argument often lately.

2) People in general accepted not to use cannons and powerups anymore cuz it's bad for the balance/kinda unfair competition. ~ Heard this argument a lot last few years...

So Villains....which of the 2 is it going to be? :P

Me personally think nr.2 was/is the best option. I consider the impact of the Cannon, pups (and also spamming with GL) on the gameplay as some sort of bug especially when people get some skillz. Not anticipated by Croteam neither fixed somehow (weapon options for example).

So noticing that Croteam didn't do anything, the community itself did something.

I just can't understand that some join a server, with multiple players who accept not to use cannon, pups, and start to play with the canon etc., turning the game upside down and use the argument "it's in the game". In my eyes not really social.

Anywayz good game guys and I hope you enjoyed it since that is the most important I think :D :wootrock:

ripper
02-06-2008, 02:20 PM
Darren's server, Darren rules, its simple Darren said NO pups was the ONLY rule and bigshow nevver used them, Darren nevver said anything about the CANNON therefore bigshow used it. you just get whining players, man if you dont like it dont join the servers simple:thumbs:

Die Hard
02-06-2008, 02:55 PM
Personally I don't care if people use pups, spam nades or use the cannon. I choose not to but thats just my choice. :)

InsaniTy
02-06-2008, 04:36 PM
Personally I don't care if people use pups, spam nades or use the cannon. I choose not to but thats just my choice. :)

Yeah, i agree on this place :)

Great game Villains :thumbs:

SHOTGUNmaniac
02-06-2008, 05:37 PM
Well all in all, it was a good game ::) was nice to see you playing BOA. Had a hard time getting near you, then again, I had a hard time getting near anyone lol

BIGSHOW201
02-06-2008, 07:23 PM
thanks boa for your remarks i shall not play like that again, sorry to have offended anyone. but was truly nice to see you in game again. PEACE OUT TO YA M8s

Wiper
02-06-2008, 07:44 PM
thanks boa for your remarks i shall not play like that again, sorry to have offended anyone. but was truly nice to see you in game again. PEACE OUT TO YA M8s

Ahh don't worry too muchos...you ain't the first and you won't be the last who uses the cannon :D :thumbs:

BOA
02-06-2008, 07:53 PM
Well all in all, it was a good game ::) was nice to see you playing BOA. Had a hard time getting near you, then again, I had a hard time getting near anyone lol

It is always good games, when Villains play each other, i have always felt a good spirit when we play.:thumbs:
I dont believe that anyone should tell others how to play this game, this would probably just ruin the game.
I also will like to say,that the way we all choose to play, will be a scene for other players to comment, and i dont think that it is wrong, as long as the remarks is sober and proper. Everyone is in there rights to have an opinion about this game.
And again, this was a good game, just a little sad that it was disturbed by some comments, that aparently was out of place.

BOA
02-06-2008, 08:06 PM
Not here to bitchfight

I know.:rolleyes:

The Priest
02-06-2008, 08:07 PM
Hey guys remember it's just a game.

BIGSHOW201
02-06-2008, 08:22 PM
:wootrock: Villains Forever :jammin:

Wiper
02-06-2008, 09:05 PM
I know.:rolleyes:

:hmmm: I've the strangest feeling you don't believe me :o

Kk, I'll shut up :D

Die Hard
02-06-2008, 09:35 PM
Wiper my friend. I think Hell will freeze over before you stfu :P

Wiper
02-06-2008, 10:06 PM
Wiper my friend. I think Hell will freeze over before you stfu :P

You might have a point there :D

The following is an actual question given on a University of Washington chemistry mid-term. The answer by one student was so "profound" that the professor shared it with colleagues, via the Internet, which is, of course, why we now have the pleasure of enjoying it as well.

Bonus Question: Is Hell exothermic (gives off heat) or endothermic (absorbs heat)?

Most of the students wrote proofs of their beliefs using Boyle's Law (gas cools off when it expands and heats up when it is compressed) or some variant. One student, however, wrote the following:

"First, we need to know how the mass of Hell is changing in time. So we need to know the rate that souls are moving into Hell and the rate they are leaving. I think that we can safely assume that once a soul gets to Hell, it will not leave. Therefore, no souls are leaving.

As for how many souls are entering Hell, let's look at the different religions that exist in the world today. Most of these religions state that if you are not a member of their religion, you will go to Hell. Since there is more than one of these religions and since people do not belong to more than one religion, we can project that all souls go to Hell.

With birth and death rates as they are, we can expect the number of souls in Hell to increase exponentially. Now, we look at the rate of change of the volume in Hell because Boyle's Law states that in order for the temperature and pressure in Hell to stay the same, the volume of Hell has to expand proportionately as souls are added. This gives two possibilities:

1) If Hell is expanding at a slower rate than the rate at which souls enter Hell, then the temperature and pressure in Hell will increase until all Hell breaks loose.

2) If Hell is expanding at a rate faster than the increase of souls in Hell, then the temperature and pressure will drop until Hell freezes over. So which is it?

If we accept the postulate given to me by Teresa during my Freshman year, "...that it will be a cold day in Hell before I sleep with you", and take into account the fact that I still have not succeeded in having an affair with her, then #2 above cannot be true, and thus I am sure that Hell is exothermic and will not freeze over."

THIS STUDENT RECEIVED THE ONLY "A".

Sorry had to post it :P

Die Hard
02-06-2008, 10:17 PM
Did you read it? Good, cause I didn't :D

Wiper
02-06-2008, 10:20 PM
Did you read it? Good, cause I didn't :D

NOT AGAIN!!!....damn, will send u some new glasses cuz this story is kinda funny :P

Die Hard
02-06-2008, 10:23 PM
ok i read it already :eek:

Wiper
02-06-2008, 10:30 PM
ok i read it already :eek:

Good good, for this time I let you go with only a warning :rolleyes:

Fifth
02-06-2008, 11:22 PM
Yeah, i agree on this place :)

Great game Villains :thumbs:

Same here.

Banshee
02-07-2008, 06:50 AM
hahaha yeah I like that one Wip, although I already know it, it's still funny everytime I read it:rofl:
and nice games Villains, it's always extraordinary game when we're having fun together,vgg:):thumbs: