PDA

View Full Version : Brain Pacemakers...

Death Engineer
02-15-2008, 08:18 PM
Now this is scary science fiction kind of stuff...

http://www.dailytech.com/Accidental+Discovery+During+Surgery+Reverses+Memor y+Loss/article10512.htm

DE

Caged Anger
02-15-2008, 08:43 PM
They've been experimenting with this kind of stuff for a little while now and I don't find it at all scarry, I hope for this to be developed more.

For the serious reason fo helping those with memory problems....nothing more disturbing than having a 5 min conversation over and over again....uh

For the fun reason of shaving some time off textbook reading :D

Mr Clean
02-16-2008, 08:32 AM
And when he saw the wreckage of his domain, he wept, for there were no more worlds to conquer...

SASQUATCH
02-16-2008, 12:12 PM
And when he saw the wreckage of his domain, he wept, for there were no more worlds to conquer...

LMAO :funny:

I can see this being used by the CIA for interrogation and other useful use to benefit there own interest. hehehe

DE good post btw and thx for the link.

He Is Legend
02-16-2008, 05:13 PM
I believe and quote

"In time, given the number of advancements that can be made by installing machinery and electronics into Humans to make them better, I see us becoming the Borg. Everyone will become a Cyborg. Cyborgs offer longer life and fewer problems than a regular human. As it was said "We evolved to include the synthetic as well as the organic to achieve perfection". Plug me in!"