PDA

View Full Version : Hello Peeps!

OUTLAWS Ada
03-13-2008, 08:17 PM
Hello there you lovely Outlaws - what you all up to? We have flogged DAoc, WoW and now Lord of the Rings to death and tonight have re-loaded Sam - hope to frag you if you fancy dropping by!

Hugs
Ada
XXX

OUTLAWS high ping camper
03-13-2008, 08:50 PM
Hey lady! Long time no see. Nice to see you here. :wave:

Might play some SSSE this weekend, hope to run into you. :)

OUTLAWS Spike
03-13-2008, 09:16 PM
hey lady! nice to see ya again!!
I tried to send ya a email a while back but the ones you and Oz have are no longer any good, hook a brother up w/ some new ones :D I was wanting to see what you guys were up to now days.
I don't play any games anymore other than texas holdem online at Full Tilt so no Sammy for me lol. Besides Im studing for a test to get a better paying job at work :thumbs:

Black Rose
03-14-2008, 08:09 AM
Woohoo Ada :wootrock:
great to see you here, big hugs to you and Oz :wub:

Bingo
03-14-2008, 10:10 AM
Hey Hey Hey Ada! Nice to see ya.

I actually fired up Sam for a bit last night because of you. It was fun.

When I do get a chance to play these days, a bunch of us are often playing Team Fortress 2. It's pretty fun, but it was pretty cool to play Sam again too!

Catch ya around I hope!

Die Hard
03-14-2008, 10:12 AM
OMG you're going to give me a heart attack. Where have you guys been?!?!?!

Great to see you and I still play little ol Sammy almost daily so if you are on we will bump into each other.

My mobile number is still the same so if you fancy a chat give me a call :)

NightBreed
03-14-2008, 12:20 PM
Met up with you and Ozric the other nite in Sam-land....gg !!

Grimmy
03-14-2008, 10:03 PM
ADA!!!!! Long time no see!! Hope you and Ozzy are doing well! Tell him I said hello and to drop my sometime. :wub:

OUTLAWS CHICO
03-16-2008, 07:27 AM
I haven't played in a long time but I might have to load it back up if I see you guys are going to be around a while !!!!!!!!!
Oh and Hugs to You and Ozric and the Kids !!!!!!!
How are they I bet grown up a bit by now !!!!!!!!!

OUTLAWS Dixie Chick
03-16-2008, 12:52 PM
Hi Ada and Oz. Hope you two and your family are all doing great. Good to see you around again. :thumbs: