PDA

View Full Version : Uggg

OUTLAWS WHOCARES
05-28-2008, 09:05 PM
I really dislike spies. They always seem to ruin my fun.

OUTLAWS WHOCARES
05-29-2008, 01:55 AM
I have tried but can't seem to get the hang of it.

Wiper
05-29-2008, 06:20 AM
I'm not getting killed that often by a spy :P There are some handy rules to stick to considering spies.

What works in a good way for me is:

- Most important: a spy can't shoot or they'll lose their disguise. Note players who don't seem to shoot :D

- make a "one-eighty" once in a while (especially as a heavy). Spies often avoid the warzone cuz of the low health so they mostly try to kill u on ur way to the battle field.

- Main goal of a spy is NOT defending attacking a point but to sabotage defenses or attacks. So they often go straight to sentries/heavies/medics. Keep ur eyes open for players which really have the urge to go nearby engies.

- Since almost every character has a secondairy weapon you can shoot at all what moves on ur way to the battlefield.

- A common player uses a variate of the same tactique. If you get killed by a spy 2 or 3 times in a row go u'll know what to look for.

Nevertheless, of course I also get killed by a spy (part of the game :P), luckily there are only a few people who know how to handle being a spy :thumbs:

MORGANA
05-29-2008, 11:17 AM
once,i was medic and a spy killed my bud havy than he atack me but i was enought fast to kill him with this weak weapon :D .. but i think was more luck, a "good spy" is difficult to kill!

OUTLAWS CHICO
05-30-2008, 02:30 AM
I usually watch their actions and if a spy is not fighting I shoot him a couple of times to see if it is ours.Once hit the spy flickers then unload !! I like the spy from time to time !!