PDA

View Full Version : A weird thing

Intense Fury
02-23-2003, 05:08 AM
A weird thing happened tonight when i was playing sam. Ok this guy came in here and i started kickin his tail as usual Then my freind i was playing with (not the guy that came in) (i was also talkin on the phone with him and he told me somthing and i kicked the dude that came in out of my server. He kept comming in and i kept kicking him for spamming and then he came in as an observer and said Intense your banned from gm for 1 week. then i said for what then he said for banning me from your server dont you know who this is i said no he said this is Slash then he said no your banned forever i was like NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO then 10 min. later he said you ass this is Cody Jones man he made me mad.

Sirc
02-23-2003, 05:29 AM
And the moral of the story is.......choose your friends wisely. :angel:

Intense Fury
02-23-2003, 05:42 AM
we always make each other mad he is taller and stronger than me and when i hit him in the arm he just about starts crying

Die Hard
02-26-2003, 09:14 AM
:hmmm:

Slash
02-26-2003, 03:53 PM
Originally posted by Intense Fury@Feb 22 2003, 11:08 PM
A weird thing happened tonight when i was playing sam. Ok this guy came in here and i started kickin his tail as usual Then my freind i was playing with (not the guy that came in) (i was also talkin on the phone with him and he told me somthing and i kicked the dude that came in out of my server. He kept comming in and i kept kicking him for spamming and then he came in as an observer and said Intense your banned from gm for 1 week. then i said for what then he said for banning me from your server dont you know who this is i said no he said this is Slash then he said no your banned forever i was like NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO then 10 min. later he said you ass this is Cody Jones man he made me mad.
Ummm, not me.

Slash
02-26-2003, 03:53 PM
Originally posted by Intense Fury@Feb 22 2003, 11:08 PM
Do you have his ip?

Stealth
02-26-2003, 09:57 PM
:hmmm: :WTF: