PDA

View Full Version : IE Issue

Pure_Evil
07-01-2008, 01:49 PM
For some reason, when I rt click on a image using IE, show picture is grayed out. Under tools, internet options, advanced, multimedia, show pictures is checked off.

Why isn't it working?

Yahoo toolbar is also running as a addon.

FUS1ON
07-01-2008, 02:04 PM
It's the same for me when I try doing that to the images in your signature. The only time i've been able to use the Show Picture is when I get the red X box because the picture didn't load either because an error happened as in packet loss, the url was incorrect or the hosting server was down.

Grimmy
07-01-2008, 05:46 PM
I had IE7 doing some crazy things about a week ago, but nothing with pics. More so opening links in new windows when I right clicked on the link and told it to open in a new tab. Come to find out, I disabled Google toolbar and everything went back to normal. I did some reading on the net and hear that people had the same results with yahoo toolbar.

I'd try disabling or removing yahoo toolbar and see what happens.

Pure_Evil
07-01-2008, 11:44 PM
I removed it, no luck.

ME BIGGD01
07-09-2008, 05:36 PM
Hey Pure, you can go into internet options and choose the last tab advanced. Set everything back to default and see if that fixes your problem. You also should check active x apps and disable those you do not need or trust.

I must admit, I loved IE before version 7. I never had a problem with 6 and found it to be pretty fast. Version 7 is nothing less than slow and often crashes during going to a few sites of mine. Microsoft really has turned in to crap as of late and no longer hold back suggesting using a 3rd party browser such as FireFox. I am almost at the point where the only thing MS on my system is the OS. They went backwards with every aspect of their software the past 3 years.

Caged Anger
07-18-2008, 04:12 PM
I have no trouble with IE7, works fine

I would recommend running CCleaner, removing all versions of Java, and then putting the most recent version in (Think they are up to Java 6.7). Also its worthwhile to go into IE Options, hit advanaced and restore the advanced settings to default.