PDA

View Full Version : Funny find

ME BIGGD01
07-09-2008, 05:30 PM
I was destroying old hard drives when I came across my sam folder. I figured whatthe hell I will copy this and put it on my current system. Doing so I said whatthe hell let's go in and see how things are doing and how much of my skills I lost. To say the least, it was like riding a bike and won a few of the games I played along with having no names quit on me.

I forgot how fast the game was and also forgot about that wonderful lag you get. It did not suprise me though to see the lack of players in game and the use of names. I give much respect for the Figona clan to atleast still be using them which in my book shows class.

Anyway I haveit back on pc and once in awhile may just jump in a game to see what's up. The knife skills are still my fav.

SHOTGUNmaniac
07-10-2008, 10:25 AM
Nice to see Big, Does that mean I finally stand a chance :)

ME BIGGD01
07-10-2008, 01:26 PM
probably not:D but fun anyway:thumbs: .

I think that there is always a disadvantage playing on American servers or European servers depending where youlive. It gets frustrating when you have to kill people twice. Any word on that Sam patch:rolleyes: ?

SHOTGUNmaniac
07-11-2008, 10:43 AM
Twice, Ive seen people drop and stand up again like 4 times lol.

Banshee
07-14-2008, 04:18 PM
yeah same here, and what a surprise when u go forward after killing someone and u saw a body on the floor and then he kills u:eek:

Bingo
07-14-2008, 06:48 PM
Huh. I've just always assumed I basically did really bad damage (Enough to get the sound), but just not quite enough to kill. Like those times when you get waxed but still have like ~10 health left.