PDA

View Full Version : For SHO

PJ'l_Master
07-10-2008, 07:36 PM
just thought i'd share my baby with everyone before i and sell her, but im sure SHO will find it more attractive then most :)

bear in mind that she's been sitting for 3 years easily now, not running (bad transmission) so she's really dirty.

the car is a 1991 Ford Taurus SHO+ with 149k miles on it.

http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v733/pjlmaster/my%20baby/

FUS1ON
07-10-2008, 07:50 PM
That rust is nasty looking bro. I didn't realize yours and mine were the same color except mine has the tan interior. Mine has been sitting too, but it still runs and I do need to do some tranny work, it has a 1/2 syncro that is bad from me speed shifting it .... ooops :)

I hate to, but i've been thinking about parting with mine.

PJ'l_Master
07-10-2008, 07:57 PM
yea, the trunk lid was gone when it ran, but luckily, it seems to be the only visual thing that has gotten worse since its been sitting, aside from everything being dirty and all.

ME BIGGD01
07-11-2008, 05:53 AM
The engine has to be worth something on that car. The SHO was pretty quick and sad to see ya have to part with it. At these gas prices though, it's just not worth it anymore.

PJ'l_Master
07-11-2008, 02:09 PM
yea, its a BEAUTIFUL engine thats built like a brick S-House to boot. they'll easily last 300k miles and FAR outlive the bodies they're in.