PDA

View Full Version : 08/31/08 - Command & Conquer Available Today Only For Free

Bingo
08-31-2008, 06:12 PM
Today only, to celebrate the 13th Anniversary, you can downloand the Original Command & Conquer for free!

www.redalert3.com

Today Only!

BobtheCkroach
08-31-2008, 10:24 PM
This is actually the original Command & Conquer: Red Alert, not the original Command & Conquer, but either way - good deal!

EXEcution
09-01-2008, 01:41 AM
Damn, I already have this on CD. Although strategy games are not my thing I remember playing and watching someone else play Red Alert around the time it first came out. The live-action cinematics in the Red Alert games are very impressive and entertaining.

A lot of familiar faces in the Red Alert 3 trailer embedded on that page.

ME BIGGD01
09-01-2008, 11:34 AM
My brother in law and his brother still play this game. Now I will download it and learn it to whoop their ass. I use to play C&C but stopped purchasing from the company that puts it out (EA).

I will not give EA a penny no matter what they release.

Death Engineer
09-03-2008, 05:02 PM
I had heard that they were going to do this. However, I also have this on the original CDs (although I'm missing the Soviet one...). I might have to relive this one assuming it will run on Vista.

BobtheCkroach
09-03-2008, 05:35 PM
I had heard that they were going to do this. However, I also have this on the original CDs (although I'm missing the Soviet one...). I might have to relive this one assuming it will run on Vista.

There's a youtube on how to make it work on 32 Vista. If you're running 64 (Bob raises hand), you're SOL.