PDA

View Full Version : We Should Congratulate BobtheCkroach & Pure_Evil

Bingo
09-03-2008, 12:41 AM
So I was a bit bored tonight and started poking around the repuation files for users.

I decided to find out who had the highest reputation.

And the winner is....

BobtheCkroach with the highest reputation at 48! Wooo! Go Bob! :thumbs:

Second highest is Pure_Evil right on his heels at 45.

Granted, none of this wins you anything but good going just the same! :D

B

So now I'm thinking I should modify my file to give myself a reputation of 49 just to piss him off.....

BobtheCkroach
09-03-2008, 01:17 AM
That's a lot more impressive if you don't know that I haven't gotten any since March of 2006...

But Thank you! Thank you!

PM me for details on where any prizes can be sent!

Mr Clean
09-03-2008, 01:15 PM
Gratz guys!

Pure is apparently a popular dude all over the net. His reputation over at sexwithsheep.com is an impressive 69...

Sepra
09-03-2008, 04:01 PM
Don't be jealous just because you're not popular Clean, you big baby!! :bawling:

Grats guys!

Siron Ex
09-03-2008, 04:25 PM
aha. But the reputation feature is currently disabled.

Death Engineer
09-03-2008, 05:04 PM
I'm as unpopular as ever. But my calling as a grammar correction artist has always been as such. ;)

Goober
09-03-2008, 06:30 PM
Gratz guys!

Pure is apparently a popular dude all over the net. His reputation over at sexwithsheep.com is an impressive 69...

Now that's funny..........true......but funny!

Pure_Evil
09-03-2008, 06:38 PM
Gratz guys!

http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q98/rjwales/sheep.gif You know it Babe!!!

:D :thumbs:

Congrats Bob!

BobtheCkroach
09-03-2008, 07:07 PM
Thanks for the last points that I got that put me ahead :) :thumbs:

Wiper
09-03-2008, 07:56 PM
Pfff they probably hold a tennismatch with reps :down:

Hehe, gratz guys :D

Edit:
Which obviously makes PE the winner since he hitted it the last time into the field :hmmm:

Bingo
09-03-2008, 09:39 PM
aha. But the reputation feature is currently disabled.

It isn't at least as far as setup goes.

If you are having a problem with it, go ahead and shoot me a PM with details and a screenshot if you can.

B

BobtheCkroach
09-03-2008, 10:57 PM
It isn't at least as far as setup goes.

If you are having a problem with it, go ahead and shoot me a PM with details and a screenshot if you can.

B

I'd have to agree w/ him...if I click the "Reputation" icon (the scale thing) under someone's name, the page refreshes...that's it. If I'm adding to their points, I can't tell, and I'm certainly not getting anywhere to type in a comment, like the reputations that I've collected have.

Mr Clean
09-04-2008, 04:55 PM
http://i134.photobucket.com/albums/q98/rjwales/sheep.gif You know it Babe!!!

:D :thumbs:

Congrats Bob!

Nice smiley LOL

Pure_Evil
09-04-2008, 11:59 PM
One of my Fav's I think that's what got me near the top, very satisfied and computer savvy sheep ;)

Die Hard
09-14-2008, 03:16 PM
They are both a pair of jerks. . . .

Siron Ex
09-14-2008, 03:28 PM
I'd have to agree w/ him...if I click the "Reputation" icon (the scale thing) under someone's name, the page refreshes...that's it. If I'm adding to their points, I can't tell, and I'm certainly not getting anywhere to type in a comment, like the reputations that I've collected have.
im my case, the page doesnt refresh but scroll to the top.. I reported the problem to bingo, I hope he's gonna find a solution

BobtheCkroach
09-14-2008, 06:09 PM
They are both a pair of jerks. . . .

If I ever start sending out christmas cards, you just fell off the list that I will one day make!

:P

Bingo
09-14-2008, 08:13 PM
im my case, the page doesnt refresh but scroll to the top.. I reported the problem to bingo, I hope he's gonna find a solution

It's really wierd. I started looking at it when others mentioned they were having problems.

Everything is perfect as far as I can tell on the back end. I'm gonna keep on looking for but for now, I'm stumped.

That'll teach me to start bringing crap up around here!! :P

FUS1ON
09-14-2008, 11:57 PM
BoardTracker broke it, I say we ban him :)