PDA

View Full Version : Finally!!!!!!!!!

ME BIGGD01
09-17-2008, 04:31 PM
The Big Patch for AOC is today. Funny a day before War comes out but I am excited anyway.

Ever since I started a new character I have enjoyed a lot fo the game and now it will get better. Looking at patch notes things look pretty positive as they have fixed a lot of the annoying parts of the game. I cannot wait to login and check it out.

Grimmy are you still playing?

Grimmy
09-17-2008, 09:24 PM
Nope, uninstalled it 2 days ago. I was in open beta for WarHammer, and WH imo is 100 times better then AoC will ever be, and that's what I have concluded after only playing WH for 1 week (got to lvl 12, RR10 in that time). Plus all the people I been playing AoC with, have made the switch to WH as well, and say the same thing.

Also, I needed the 25G of space that AoC took up, was running out. Once I find out what server I'll be on in WH, will post it here, incase there are others that care to join the WAR!

PJ'l_Master
09-18-2008, 09:31 AM
yea, it took that much space haha. ive been playing Warhammer too, on the red eye mountain server, order. much better then AoC...without the sweet ass fatalities though.